Why don't you have a gymbro yet Veeky Forums?

Why don't you have a gymbro yet Veeky Forums?
Why do you still lift alone?

What does it take to get Chad to notice you?

squat

those with gymbros can outlift those without gymbros

FUCK THE GYMBRO MEME
IF I STAYED WITH MY GYMBROS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN OUT OF DYELMODE.

Don't fall for it, user. Others will always complicate your routine. They will demand that you do shit exercises and shower you with broscience.

Sounds like you had a shitty gymbro. Mine is taller, stronger, and bigger than me and helps me with all my lifts. Every workout I've done with him has been great and we both work harder/longer when we work out together

I do but he's a fucking twink

It's not easy to get a gym bro if you are a girl, I know a few regulars but they all seem to be afraid of me, they're nice tho, sometimes they help me to re-rack the weights or we share machines but never had a conversation because they have their own gym buddies. Girls just talk to the PTs and they just do babyweights and meme ig model style routines, most of them look rude and are the kind of people who don't clean/rerack/want to share stuff.
Actually, there's 1 girl who once told me "Wow, that's a lot of weight! You're strong" (165lbs deadlift lul). Yesterday she talked to me again and said "Hey you're strong, I can barely do that with 3 (what's the name of the cable machine weight?)". And today she asked me for advice because she was having some trouble with the cable machine (I was doing the same exercise yesterday). Should bff her Veeky Forums?

You should make out with her. And provide pics.

If you started working out with her it seems like you would be the one in charge. You'd have to do some teaching and keep her in line probably. But if you're cool with that then go for it, she seems like she likes you

I do though. It's cool to lift with someone who has a different approach to fitness. My main goal has always been to get stronk and his has always been to be aesthetic, now we both do a mixture of both

If you want a gymbro, this is your chance, faggot.

source?

I require the source material.
For motivational purposes.

Chad noticed me because I'm petite.
But squats are a good strategy.

BREHS
R
E
H
S

I only ever have gymbros when my friends break up with a girl and decide to lift for a few months until they get a new one.

I've been offering to let them go with me for ages, but every summer after one gets dumped he finally takes me up on the offer. We lift until October, they get a new gf, and they don't have time to go anymore.

I feel like a rebound slut. Take 'em in, teach them good squat form, watch them leave.

The guy I used to lift with in college has a different schedule than mine, no whom I have asked wants to join me, but there are a group of men at my parish that are organizing a men's group and one of them wants to start a powerlifting group. I don't know how feasible it will be though since quite a few of them are married, have jobs, and families, and the ones who don't go to college.

The upside with married dudes is they have set schedules. If they say they can go twice or three times a week, they know what they're talking about.

Yes, go for it.

I'm really only attracted to slender, boyish-looking men

>inb4 'muh masc' retards ruin the thread

I am slender but only attracted to lifters.

Fucking THIS.

Took me a while to realize this wasn't a trap in a gym context

Chinese cartoons.

>ywn acquire a qt twink bf
fuck FUCK

I fucked a 16 year old twink (legal in my country) the other week. Shit was caaaasssssshhhhh.
First m4m experience too.
>no homo

Don't have a gymbro cos most of them are faggots and don't have any discipline.

poor kid.

>I fucked a 16 year old twink
No, you didn't.

as a gayfag, wtf is this? thats some creepy as shit if some guy cums or pisses his pants talking to you. Imagine if it was a girl talking to him

Welcome to the world of niche comics, but if you point this out you are being bigoted

I've been in and out of bands with my gymbro for six years. We lifted together last year for a bit, but I tried flying solo. He keeps me accountable for my work and I do for his. It's like we're peer pressuring each other for the other's sake.

t. dyel virgin

it's the same thing as the chinese cartoons where the guy touches the girl's hand and she spontaneously has a full body orgasm

some people are kinky as shit

Post tits

>I know a few regulars but they all seem to be afraid of me
>never had a conversation because they have their own gym buddies
hot gym rat d-detected?

also I'm calling bullshit on your comic strip, girls can't be autitic - fact.

>only friends with a couple other girls
>neither would want to lift
>male friends either lift with other friends or absolutely hate exercise

i-it's ok, I'll just... not go to failure?

you lucky fuck

what's the story behind that?

A-anybody in central maine? Bangor here

I must admit this has happened to me.

Because I'm new to the gym and my roommate is a beta who will orbit around me working out. He might have autism too since he doesn't pick up on social cues and shit.
So I lift alone

>tfw you had a qt twink but got drunk because he cheated on you with a girl and beat the shit out of him and now he's only into BDSM with you
Feels bad

Because the guy who wants to lift with me is:
15 years older
loud
thinks hes funny(hes not)
and thinks he knows everything better than others

So i decided to go alone and i have gym nemesis anyway so doesnt matter.

>gym nemesis
Having a gym nemesis is better than a gym bro

>Tfw gym crush complimeted your squat

Not posting the best gay/fit comic strip. Come on fit

>You will never have a douchey overly confident gym nemesis
>You will never be able to push past your limits fueled on pride, envy and your refusal to lose.
>You will never eventually grow a strange fondness for them as you realise a huge part of all you've achieved is due to them.
>You will never feel that strange panic in your heart when he stops showing up.
>You will never run into him miserable and alone to strike up a proper conversation for the first time.
>You will never found out that despite his outer appearance he lead a very miserable life and had the same insecurities you did.
>You will never experienced convincing him to come to the gym again and in turn making a friend.
>You will never experience him saying "Haha, user it's funny, I'd get jealous when I saw you train so hard and watch how quickly you grew. You probably didn't notice but I really had this inner rivalry thing going with you."

>not cycling to beat your gym nemesis

Never gonna make it. If he uses gear add more compounds.

This board is seriously autistic

>le autism meme
Go back to TRS

What do you fags think about tomboys ?

I fucking hate women

Requesting copper haired cocksleeve twink itt.

I don't know what that means

Fucking kek

Even if they act like men and look like twinks ?

Ftm = frauds
Mtf = traitors

>I'm fukken s.e.e.s, brah!

I'm the weird kind of guy who has discipline in working out but at the same time doesn't do a serious routine nor takes any supplements beyond whey.

My gymbro works at the gym. But even though he's literally there all day we don;t often lift together because, you know, he's working.

why doesn't he get off at that stop and go to the gym? lame

do you wrestle with your gymbro Veeky Forums?

Jesus calm the fuck down Dom. We know you love Bradley

If I wanted a gymbro I'd ask for your one rep max

What stage are you at Veeky Forums?

>this will be you someday

Nice picture for ants, homosexual.

>be on grindr, talking to closeted guy who's never met any gay dude before
>we meet up, go for a drive and walk around a park, it's late and nobodies out
>conversation is mostly innocent, he's super confused
>we kiss
>he cums his pants
>he takes me home

cute. did you have a second date?

hahahahahaaha underrated

No, wasn't really a great time, didn't look like his pictures, and there's zero future with a guy that closeted.

I think tomboys are good for many things

That better not be a man

>move to a new city for university
>meet new roommate who also just moved in
>we hit it off talking about lifting, sign up together for a gym at walking distance from our dorm
>making gains these past six months, complimenting each other's gains along the way
>motivate each other to go even when we're overloaded with school
>becomes a close friend, we hang out, play vidya and check out the city almost every day
>browsing grindr one day late at night
>see him on there, had to do a double take to be sure
>mfw this is straight out of one of my doujins

How on earth do I bring this up without making it awkward? I desperately don't want to fuck this up and make it weird for the two of us. I just don't want to lose the best gym buddy I've ever had.

What were you doing on Grindr user?

he's queer, what the fuck do you think

why were you browsing grindr.

Tried getting a gymbro, didnt work out. Don't test me.

I use grindr to meet fags and beat them up, hello from ukraine friends

When you see him irl try to steer the convo towards relationships/sex. Ask if he has a girlfriend or if he's talking to anybody at the moment. See how he responds, and then act accordingly.

Or just message him on Grindr.

Ah too bad.
First (and only) time I hooked up with a guy from the Internet I couldn't cum at all. I'm a little jealous of those guys that are so sensitive that they literally blow a load from one kiss.

We've done that plenty before, he's a virgin. He gives off non answers but implies he's into girls.

I should mention it doesn't help that I've lied about my past "relationships" with women.

i go through this entire sequence every time i have sex desu

You two sound exactly like me desu. I'm at the point where if somebody asked, I'd tell them the truth but I'm perfectly find with letting people assume I'm straight. It's also kind of funny/cute that you're both lying to each other about being straight.

One of you is going to have to man up and make the first move, and it doesn't seem like he's going to do it any time soon. Since you already saw him on grindr I think it's safe to say that he's going to respond positively. I wish I could run into a "'"straight""" guy from my gym online like that.

just message him. it'd be cute

this

fags are just frustrated straight loosers without satisfactory success with girls.
Some beating may wake them up for the real stuff

Message him or bring it up or something. This is already a pretty adorable story. Aside from both of you using Grindr which is degenerate as fuck.

>ukraine
Aren't you in the middle of a war? Why are you on Veeky Forums?

I have a gym family.

Yeah, because life aint an anime you fucking weaboo

Is this a low key gay thread?

No. This is a full-on gay thread.

Merry Christmas fags ur goin to hell . !

I'm only frustrated because Staceys keep hitting on me when I really just want a thicc chad

not him but I've used grindr to confirm my suspicions of several guys, one of whom is a close friend, the rest were just guys out of my gym