Retarded Normies Thread

I knew normies were retarded, but I never knew they were in possession of weapons grade autism...

He has a tiny bit of biceps. Guess that's all normies look at. Curls are not a meme after all.

@Natties with body-dismorphia.

Remember this next time your cutting and feel "flat" and "small" and are getting hungry and feel like giving up because you don't feel like you can compare to a guy on grams of gear. You've been lifting for years, you're cutting down to single digit body-fat. Yes you're going to feel small, but you're still going to have a top 1% physique without taking a single steroid by simply just having lifted for a few years and being

He's 27, she's 18. If it's socially acceptable, then, well, my chances for finding a mate have improved as now I have a largel pool

yh, something tells me ppl are gonna find u dating an 18 year old a little more creepy than when this guys does it. just a little.

Girls are at their peak at 18, youre gonna let some dumb social norm dictate what your body truly desires?

I guess he is just a lucky guy

lol were you seriously thinking "I better not fuck 18 yos" before seeing this pic? I'm 25 and it literally never bothered me.

Me looking in the mirror
>lol skinnyfat dyel
>been cutting for 2 months and still need to drop 2% BF
>lost more muscle weight than fat
>couldn't finish last rep last night
>fucking wristlet
>rib flair

Friends
>damn user you are fucking shredded

Me
>haha I just like to stay active

I'm 32 and almost dated a 16 year old. I'm gonna hold off tho.

Normies are retarded, they can't either appreciate muh curves, they've been brainwashed to feel attracted to skeletons, when I literally have the body of a Greek godess. Real men like curves, only dogs go for bones.

These stars pay the dailymail to photograph them and write certain things.

What bothers me more is the height of his shorts.

>haha I'm just a lucky guy
ftfy

How did you even meet said 16 year old?

How so you know if you have body dismorphia or not? If its a mental disorder can you ever really be sure?

Thanks for this user

t. Guy who won't roid because he's scared of long term effects on testosterone

>caring about the opinions of lesser mortals

never gonna make it

I'm just a lucky guy

are u a fitizen? then theres a very slim chance u dont have it.

I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 16

literally not worth it. you won't care in a matter of time, and your dysmorphia is all from Veeky Forums. take a bream, you look fantastic without this

26yo here. Fucked an 18 year old last week

i needed this with cutting season approaching. thanks based user

Thanks user
Cutting season fast approaches

GET IT, IT'S A REFERENCE TO THIS SITE'S FOUR LEAF CLOVER

You have no idea the kind of mistake you're making.

>feelin fit buddy

:^)

Tbh normies having low standards is a good thing, it means you can train however you want and still look better than almost everyone.

This is so true
>Have modest muscle mass covered by a half inch of fat
>Can't really see my abs and my chest is more fat than muscle
>My shoulders and arms aren't anything special (my triceps are nonexistant and at best my arms are 14 in)
>Fucking tiny forearms despite targetting all their muscles
>"Hey Mr. Muscles"
>"user is ripped, he has a six back"
>"You look like a bodybuilder"

you should probably get her pregnant

Kek, same fucking thing here. Except shitty chest insertions, not fat

>uses 'while' twice in the same sentence

Yeah they're gonna say it's creepy because they're jealous and don't even want those grapes anyways.

>lean muscular physique
>muscular
He looks like a woman

No,not really.Where I live having abs isn't as uncommon as in America and girls would actually love a guy with a Zyzz body instead of some otter kid.They post ripped guys on social media saying this is what they want.

Just remember: As the world gets fatter and fatter, anyone who is moderately fit will be regarded as godlike by the masses.

Well, he is relatively lean... Not very muscular, though.

If you're that insecure, why don't you just roid?

>shapely bikini body
>lean muscular figure

Both of them are chubby. They know you dont have to complimemt everyone right? You would probably get more hits if you said they were chubby/skinnyfat

Hes got wider hips than she does

Disgusting.jpg

Maybe because I am older, but most women i know want twinks. And most guys I know irl want ultra-petite model types. Thick is almost unheard of and you only get them if you're ugly/ wingmanning

would smash MJ's daughter with no regrets

>women i know want twinks
Isnt twink a specific gay term?
Im older aswell and sure, women seem to pick based on very arbitrary reasons but not like they pine after gay dudes

> when you train your back so much that you get a six back

Normies pls... PLS!
STAAAAAHP!

No as in girls want ottermode/effay guys

And guys want cardiobunny girls

It may be a result of growing up in the 80s-90s though, where thinn was in