First, I'm italian. So, sorrie fohr my bhad engleesh

First, I'm italian. So, sorrie fohr my bhad engleesh.

>My GF decided to get fit again.

I met her when she was 20 and had a PERFECT body.

>She used to play volleyball.

She gained weight because of the stress and the fatness loop (feel bad about lazyness and gaining weight=eats more and stays at home).

Now we're 31. She is already losing weight (1,65 mts 65 kg from 70kg). But I'm afraid that she gets that loose skin ass. She does squats, but most of her weight went to the hip area... specially the butt.

She wants to keep loosing weight until 50kg, but I'm really afraid of the skin.

>Does that get like fixed over time or need some surgery?

If I had to choose between fat or a little loose skin the choice is obvious.

Stretch marks bro

Fuck man, just love her, and stop worrying about what she looks like. As long as she isn't fat, you have someone who loves you.

Depends on the tempo of the weightloss. You could google what the right amount of weight to lose is for your skin to be able to keep up

I love her, I really do.

But I'm afraid on losing the "spark".
Already lost it when she got fat but I kept hope that she could be fit again.

I'm afraid that if she gets fit I'll not like her body either.

When I was losing weight (40kg) I was 23, so my skin just got in place again with no problem. Before you ask anything.... I don't know what did she saw on me.

But yeah.... We're old now, and the body reminds us.

She has a pale skin, so all those marks will be visible.

>Then again, I love her and I didn't propose her yet because I'll do it when we decide to have kids. She is the love of my life and I'm really afraid about losing her. Forcing me to love her is the simplest excuse for a cheater. And I rather chop my dick off before cheating on her.

I expend every single day seeing her old pictures. She used to wear tartan miniskirt and boots when we were dating, so I constantly jerk off in her old pictures but we didn't have sex since... I think 2 weeks ago.

If she gets back down to her target weight, the weight she was from college. She WILL have loose skin. But the skin is a dynamic organ, with every passing month the elasticity of the skin will improve. I'd say 2-3years at her previous weight and her skin will have retracted all its going to and she can consider cosmetic lifting procedures from there if she deems them necessary.

To be honest though guy, she's not losing THAT much weight, and you're still young. Her skin could bounce back better than expected. No matter what she will be better of than before for having lost the weight

I remember when I was losing weight that I asked the doctor about that and he told me I won't need it because I was young.... BUT if I do it in the future, the stretched skin will lose elasticity and more surgeries will be needed like exponentially over time.

Her weight when she was 20 used to be 50kg, but also she did sports so muscular weight is also an important factor.

She is already losing weight.... there are not "dunes" visible yet but I saw her ass with some cellulite showing up and she never had that.

And forgot to add that for a year she was 75kg. The loss that weight but very very slowly.
>And yes, I agree with you... this is totally bullcrap. But I love her so much that I totally reject the idea of loving her less.

OP here.

Honestly, I was hoping some shitty retarded replies, but you guys amazed me and made me realize that I was overreacting.

I think I owe you a picture of her.

>Left
>20
>Emo look but not emo "philosophy"... a poser.

Believe it or not, that emo became an architect.

And if you want to know how does she looks like now.... just another average woman.

I promise more pictures of her golden age.

if you lose 1 lb (~.5 kg) a week you will not have loose skin

Slow and steady wins the race. Jeb wasn't meming

JESUS

Talk about a blast from the past lol

A friend just told me that and it's impossible. I mean, we can't track how much weight per week. Sometimes it's 1kg, sometimes nothing. Always following the same routine.

Yeah... it's 2006. That was a thing back then.

>I mean, we can't track how much weight per week
Do you not own a scale in your house? They're like $20 or less in the US

Yes we do, the good old ones with that weight cylinder and no springs. Her grandpa was a doctor.

Op again

I mean that it's impossible to keep a constant weight loss.

Yeah, but you can get a general idea that it's steadily decreasing.

Post more pics of her

Trying... but google images find them back.

Can't do that because... you know...Veeky Forums.

The last one can be found but that fotolog site is dead.

Gonna get back home, if this is still active I'll look out for more.

I am erect.