Friday night depression thread

My kids went to their mom's for the weekend so I'm all by myself with my cat

Feel like I wanna kms just like every other Friday night

I can deadlift 405 but I can't deadlift my feels

>Go to bar after breaking up with ex
>Approach about 7 sets of girls the whole night
>Get BTFO literally every time, with some non sexual small talk if the girls are polite
>got 2 fake numbers

Holy shit boys I have a lot of work ahead of myself in terms of improving game. That night was absolutely fucking devastating to my ego as well, gonna be a hard recovery.

Never cuck yourself. Refuse to approach girls. Stop pumping up their ego. Better yourself. Convert your sexual energy into another type of energy to improve yourself in every way possible and girls will start chasing you instead. And if they dont, fuck them, they're missing out on a perfect man.

My left nut is hurting again

It only happens when I lift

Half the time I love my gf, half the time I don't ever want to talk to her again. Gotta be around family I don't care about for Christmas. Nothing to do tonight, all alone in a 4000sq. ft. house. Currently texting with my boss trying to fix a work problem that has nothing to do with me. Can't even drink. Some days I remember what's so great about life, but today I just want it to be over.

>wake up
>no girl to get up for

Thanks man, appreciate the advice. I agree that we feed the fuck out of women's egos. But wouldn't talking to women be an area under the umbrella of self improvement that should also be improved? Shouldn't I add it to the general list of self improvement (lifting,studying,eating right)?

>Convert your sexual energy
This is what these 80 hour a week StarCraft Koreans do

Don't do this

Don't listen to this retard user he's trying to make you into some gay monk. Trial and error brah, sucks they all rejected you. Work on your game more. What ive realized is to have fun approaching girls, say whatever the fuck you want and enjoy yourself.

Btw this thread is gay just like you OP, clinging on your depression is for betas and you should fuck off.

post-grad plans fell through in august. I've become a NEET with fuckall to live for but a GF and the gym. all my friends tell me i'll land on my feet, i'm a smart guy, but i'm useless

Hey dude, thanks as well for the response. Yeah the rejections sucked, starting to realise that game is a mega fucking learning curve of massive amounts of failed interactions... Can you recommend anything that can ease the learning process (at the risk of reading some PUA shit or something)?

Also, yeah these threads can pull you down to sadkunt status if you lurk too long.

No, first things first. Improve yourself first. Girls dont want a desperate, timid, guy. They want someone to act as their source of stability in the chaos that is their mind and hormones. I think.
Once you are confident, strong, passed all your exams, etc, you can start flirting with girls.
Do NOT get obssessed over girls. It will lead to depression and self loathing. Dont let them get into your mind, man.

Quit taking the game so serious. There's no need to beat yourself up because a girl didn't like you, who knows what that individual is going thru, maybe she had a good reason too. What always helps is to go with friends and use the chad elixir(alcohol) just try not to kill too many gains. Learn to enjoy yourself user, negative mindsets can make you sad when there was nothing to be sad about in the first place.

Hope you make it
Sincerely, t.manlet

Do something dangerous for money. Thats what I'm gonna do.

>2 fake numbers

I agree with this.
I converted my sexual drive into lifting drive and now that I want nothing to do with them women approach me. Cruel irony indeed

Post body body pic senpai

This happens all the time brah

life falling to pieces: check. had to take 3 grams of phenibut tonight just to make it through all the social interaction without blowing up with anxiety and depression and crying or starting a fight with people I love

original plan was to go to the middle east. now trying to get into the military.

>middle east
Fucking why

That feel when 19 and a khv. The sad part is I'm not ugly at all, just humour is a bit retarded for people who don't know me and very shy, especially around girls.

>had to take 3 grams of phenibut tonight

does that shit actually do anything

Not that guy but hell yeah
Joinning army next year

more interesting than Europe, studied it in college, and I speak the language

how 2 b confident?

not really lol. some people swear it changes everything but i was disappointed buy it. I asked for a refund though so I got 200 grams for free. only thing it does is make me more relaxed if I'm really feeling fucked

>Once you are confident, strong, passed all your exams, etc, you can start flirting with girls.
This is horrible advice. That way you will always find some excuse not to talk to girls.

You're fucking me, Pham. Except I have TFW nogf. Idk what to do though. Seems to be no end to the tunnel of suck.

are you applying to jobs? I've had two interviews in 4 months, nothing biting.

it's a huge blow to my ego, I used to feel bad for my NEET friends and then I became one

/r9k/ is that way ->>>

I will never understand single people and unemployed people. Those things come so easy for me. Is everyone on this board autistic or just that ugly?

yea brb let me hit the gf store where the keep all the women actually worth dating that are also interested in me lol

Cocoon mode a bit bruh. Right after breaking up with a girl I just can't talk to new girls without having a shit energy, like my self esteem is on reserves, I'm feeling uncommonly needy, desperate. It takes me a while to start seeing myself as a whole person again. Fill that hole yourself and be someone you would admire. Girls pick up on that. I rarely approach girls, a lot of them either pick me up on social media, or ask my friends about me. Hurting your ego will only delay your self improvement.

You go through a bunch of girls until you find the one you can stand being with for an extended amount of time. Dunno why everyone wants a gf, they drain time out of your life and the sex eventually becomes mundane.

Just fix your looks and hit up tinder or go to fucking any festival ever, I bet most people in these threads complaining about no gf are pale neckbeards with cargo pants who never leave their pc except for workouts somehow thought hitting 3pl8 would magically get them a gf

how can someone be this out of touch with reality?

oh wait, this is Veeky Forums. dude's probably autistic

Fiance left 2 years ago, because one dick in her life wasnt enough and she needed more dicks.
Became an autistic monklifter, who do nothing else and never dated a girl since then, have no friends etc.

Daughter was today here and she was extremly happy about her presents, decided to give her today because she will leave tomorrow early, so she had some time to play with them... but i didnt feel any satisfaction about this.
Will now just lurk until its 8 am and then will lift.

I don't think I am out of touch with reality, I understand girls don't come easy for a lot of guys out there. I just don't understand why people sit and cry about it on Veeky Forums instead of just trying to actually do something about it

Hang in there breh. Keep trying. We're all gonna make it

So you guys don't even care about how desperate beta and thirsty you come off begging girls for their phone numbers kek

Saying the thing about crying about it on Veeky Forums is fine

Your lack of touch in reality is saying "I don't understand why single and unemployed people exist", it is not difficult to understand it.

But then again, saying "I will never understand [groups] because it comes so easy for me so I will proceed to insult everyone in that group" is a clear sign of a lack of empathy and having autism

>drinking heavily to cope
>had a qt girl that made everything go away when I was with her
>stopped drinking cause she was there for me
>was actually genuinely happy when I was with her
>things fell through with her after 7 months
>end things in good terms and are still "friends" and hang out on occasion
>feels at an all time high now
>fall back into my old ways of drinking a bottle of whiskey a night to cope with family issues and now the feels of no qt girl
>fuck multiple girls after her but none give me the feeling she did
>realize she's the first girl I've ever truly loved
>down a bottle one night and go outside and punch the brick wall
>knuckles bloodied on both hands think to myself what have a become
>focus feels in gym stop drinking and get diet back on track
>down 10 pounds so far lifts going up
>been talking to a qt Scandinavian girl
>things seem to be going well
>keep thinking to myself don't get to comfortable she's gonna stop texting you eventually
>she said her sister is having a New Year's Eve party
>says she's gonna invite me
>keep thinking she's gonna bail on me

>I just keep lifting
>new betless deadlift pr of 500
>pulled 550 last week with a belt

>family out of town for christmas and i couldn't go so im home alone for the holidays
>new girl at work is making me feel more interested in her than in my current gf
>gf and i just butt heads and argue all the time

i don't know what to do, i know i should break up with my gf, just even out of principle at this point

but i dont know how. we've been together almost two years and it kills me to see her sad

fuck

>knuckles bloodied on both hands think to myself what have a become

ha

Don't drink while you're on cycle, dipshit.

>actively trying to pick up at a bar
>7 times
>7
bro you probably reeked of desperation

Im not on cycle user I just stopped drinking alcohol lol

Plus I'm only 21 imma ride the natty train a little longer

>found girl on tinder
>thought we were hitting off, talked on snapchat for 70 days, flirting all the time
>gets mad at me for not texting her
>start texting her and ask her out to see a rothko exhibit in the city
>starts dubbing me and eventually stops replying
>tinder sloot so whatever but I'm still upset deep down

why are women like this
pic related

downy/10

>matching jews
Dude..

>talked on snapchat for 70 days

you fuckin wot

greek, i like it

we were away for college so there wasn't anything we could do before now

What the fuck, I hope you don't mean SA, UAE, or the other shitty sunni shitholes. Seeing how syria/iraq are kinda a no, whereabouts do you want to go in ME.

You have a daughter? How old, senpai?

Im 25 now, shes almost 3 years old.

Just spent the whole day doing nothing productive but masturbating.

Literally edging the whole day until now.

Been stuck feeling attached to this headcase. But she's like 7/10 great bod and was a perfect in all ways, except she was crazy and wanted to be a hoe while in a relationship with me. I met her at a rave. I tried to detach myself but it's hard.

A while ago my gf and I of 9 months got into a bad fight. She told me she faked going into work one night and went to this club. She said she had sex with a guy in the bathroom. I slapped her and she ended up crying telling me she wants to break up.

I dropped her off at her place She was blowing up my phone about how she can put me in jail and how she deserves better.

Recently we are talking again and she says she hopes I can change because she misses me. I told her she cheated on me. She said she only said that because it was the only way to get me to break up with her. Implying it was a lie and she was always faithful. Obviously that's pretty hard for me to believe, so at this point,I'm just really pissed she did that to me and part of me wants to believe she was faithful because I do like her.

What should I do???

>having a kid at 22
y tho

99% it was a fuck up

Can't recall last time anyone had a kid in their early 20's that wasn't some fundamental as hell religious couple.

Lol dude

I wish i could slap YOU thru the screen

Regardless of whether she cheated on you or not, a person capable of telling you shit like that is someone you dont need in ur life

She doesnt respect you

Felt right, probably it was the only chance to have a kid and to pair with a women with good genetic.

turkey (which was fine until last summer), or Jordan (which was fine until the last couple of weeks). been to both and they're great. it sucks i'm not going back.

i've been to Saudi and UAE, hated both. I spent more time with afghanis than Emiratis in dubai

> having a kid
> at age 22
> with a woman who will leave you

don't do this, kids

Breh, pls dont bully me.

Getting rid of your little brats for a few days should be like a holiday the only things children bring to your life is pain and misery.

I know that feel brah I'm 21 and i got a 1 month old. it's a real fucking head trip that's for sure. me and the girl are good and I doubt she would ever leave me but it's so fucking crazy trying to navigate through this when I'm realizing I'm basically a kid myself. The stress is fucking with me hard and it's not getting any better. my depression is coming back and I'm so fucking emotional all the time that it feels so weird trying to act all normal and happy about everything.

oh well, I see this as an opportunity to become a better person. never really gave a rats ass about anyone besides myself before this, now I've got no choice lol

>Talked on snapchat for 70 days
Jesus Christ user, don't be that beta phone fag, that's the guy a girl would never date but will happily get attention from all the time. Women love mystery and new. Your tinder convos should look more like:
>: You
: Girl

>Hey
Hey
>you have a really cute (smile, eyes, something other than just, you are hot)
Gee willikers thanks
>Let's go on a date on Friday afternoon
>Coffee at 4?
Sure, that sounds great!
See you there

This way you don't have endless phone convos of
>Can't wait to see you, show me your tits
Gee user, I don't know, I'm no slut
>I won't tell anyone
Okay, lol here ya go

You then proceed to never ever fuck her.

>went on a few dates with this guy over thanksgiving break and hit it off great
>start drinking heavily because I actually really like the guy but I've been so isolated and emotionally deprived for the past four years that I can't handle it
>he lives a couple hours away so the drinking got worse because I can't see him due to differing schedules
>he's back in town for Christmas and texting me again

Fucking end this suffering

>Refuse to approach girls.

Yes, do this if you want to stay alone forever. Seriously, the only ones who can pull this off are guys with 10/10 facial aesthetics or loads of money.

>planned to spend the holidays with qt. 3.14 girl
>had been seeing each other for a month now
>breaks up with me via text
>she was the one who started the whole thing to begin with
>fucked some 6/10 bitch out of frustration
>couldn't even enjoy it

It's time for the noose, I think.

holy crap, bro, that's terrifying. but you also have to take care of yourself too, you can fuck this kid up if you bottle your depression up. and you're right, you're still a kid at 21, but everything you do now is about your child now

lol it doesnt work like that. you need to generate some rapport over texts, otherwise you are literally like 99% of the guys, unless you are very handsome ofcourse, then it wont really matter.

Better yourself. Stop giving a fuck about what others think. Stop trying to impress everyone. I know this is hard, its not like im there yet. Im also working on being confident.

>having a kid at 22yo
I really respect you, user. It takes courage. Mirin

Do you think my best friend hates/trying to distance himself from me?

>talk to best friend of nearly 10 years regularly and always get a response
>about a month ago he just started to stop responding when I left messages
>tells me he is too busy to hang out during the semester
>fair enough, law school is hard
>see he has time to tag my ex and her best friend in those stupid FB posts
>le skeptical face
>winter break
>ask him if he wants to hang out
>tells me he has job applications to work on
>start sensing bullshit
>updates snapstory after a decent period of having nothing with a picture of him and my ex posing next to Christmas lights
>hasn't even asked me to hang out with him nor has he bothered messaging me

I don't know if they are a thing or not, but my cynical side is telling me he is distancing himself from me for reasons relating to her. My ex and I aren't on friendly terms, but I don't really care. I don't even care if he dates her. He knows I know those two have been talking frequently for the last two years, which just makes it weirder. Why is he being so distant all of a sudden? What do?

Basically this

doesn't sound like a friend to me I have a feeling you and him never were more than just acquaintances to begin with

>my kids' mom

We were really close. Like brothers, but I think he's always had a thing for my ex. Even while we dated.

Not to broken up about it though. More disappointed he is letting a girl get in between us.

doesn't sound like friendship to me man but what do I know

It's Saturday actually

I'm still a bit drunk-ish and thinking about just waiting for the girl to text me. See no need to give If I'm not receiving.

Well now, probably not. But we've cheered another up through break ups, stayed up playing vidya, Netflix and chilling (no homo), late night runs to grocery stores, were roommates, rant about things we hate, talked about a bunch of geeky shit.

that all sounds very superficial to me. I don't know what kind of relationship you can get just participating in simple pleasure seeking activities but I don't think it would be a very deep one

no, you go and introduce yourself as a fucking confident person. That's how shit works.

That's his ex stupid

oh fuck off child,you don't know shit.

I'm very mature and worldly.

no it doesn't.

you're stupid.

is this an ironic post?

Too trap lately kinda gaining weight
Two relationships no love
Too many drugs around me
No Money
Hard time getting back into my passions
Think ima loose it all
Feelin too good for myself

Literally nothing gives me pleasure in life anymore. Hanging with friends, lifting, eating, those things used to do something. Nowadays I just feel empty inside. I literally feel nothing. I have hit the rock bottom where I have nothing in life. For way too long my life has been full of rejection, sadness and loneliness.

>has friends
>is a normie
>still manages to be sad
lol

Jesus fucking christ. What a goddamn nightmare

>i don't know what to do,
Fuck both girls. Take a ton of pictures of your ex naked so and with your dick in her mouth so you have something to remember when you have the inevitable breakup.

>Got to the point where I can't just go out and enjoy myself because I'm convinced that if I don't get laid the night was a failure

In other words, every night feels like a failure

>do some midly embarrassing thing during a night out
>spend the next day doing this weird tic thing where I make noises every time I think of it

>working shit hours over christmas and won't be able to get home and visit my grandpa in the hospital untill monday
>Girl i like is away and lets me borrow her apartment
>She hasnt logged out of facebook so i skim through her conversation with bff
>"He's just good to gave around for whenever i feel like it"
>Go to bed
>Wake up 3 hours later from a text
>Grandpa just passed away

Merry christmas Veeky Forums