Start using tinder

>start using tinder
>get match
>we exchange snapchat
>i send her full body pic (lifting 6 years)
>she messages back that my body is too good looking for and ive made her self conscious and said she wouldn't feel comfortable getting naked in-front of me because her body is not "up to par"

shes actually skinny though, what am i doing wrong here? can you actually be too good looking for some women? what the fuck?

im 29 btw, 6 years lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women can't comprehend men's ability to see through external attributes because they're shallow and self centred. She "realizes" that she has no chance with a man higher on the scale because he could easily get a better woman.

Many women prefer lesser hot guys. They want to be the hot one, not the ugly one.

FUCK OP DONT BE RETARDED just say I'll go first, and act cute about it, dont be all macho, she wants some "control" over you.

give her a secret she can swing on your head, (but dont give her something actually meaningful just something minor, and flaunt it as something bigger)

ex. "haha well how about i go first, and hey if it helps ive never really been the best with girls, but i like you :)"

I have this same problem with HOOKERS
PAID women get get self conscious too so I imagine regular girls will be even worse
Just move on m8 its going to be hard to convince her to agree unless you agree to a bitch black meeting.

Papa Dom's video on the dad bod explains this pretty well.

if shes in person and things are moving fast shes not gunna say no, just ask to show her a good time and promise fun times

>only get hit up by spam

Why the fuck does this happen?

How long have you had your account for?

It takes around a week (depending on your area) for your profile to actually get at the top of peoples stacks for them to see. Bots swipe automatically as soon as they can so for those first few days you'll probably get matched exclusively with bots

Do u look hawaiian

Oh shit really ? I had it for a day and deleted it because thats all that was hitting me up ill prob put it up and chill on it

Let's see your body OP (no homo)

Yeah its a pretty common thing. After 3-4 weeks you'll work through all the bots and get almost none, except when a new bot profile is made

Wow so right away she is thinking about getting naked in front of you?

OP, why would you want to be with a whore like that? Imagine how many other random guys from tinder she's met up with and has had their cum in her mouth that you'd be kissing

>Wow so right away she is thinking about getting naked in front of you?

tinder exists for sex so yeah thats pretty standard

Not all women are the same. Last girl i hooked up with said:
>i'm flattered that you'd even give me attention
>you're fucking hot and you know it
>one day i hope to be as fit as you

Obviously very insecure, but doesn't mean she didn't play with my dangus

i hope you have more self respect than to fuck girls that are that big of whores

I mean the whole reason I use tinder is because I don't care. It's not like I'm dating these girls, were just fuckbuddies.

she knows you will drop her the moment a better oportunity arises.

if only men were concious of such things too.
maybe feminism wouldnt exist.

>Many women prefer lesser hot guys. They want to be the hot one, not the ugly one.
but the best relationships I've always had are when I'm 1-2 points higher than the ground. She worships the ground I walk on and does her best to keep me happy at all times.

>get 500 matches
>never had one date
yes... no, im just not made for having fun with girls.

>It's not like I'm dating these girls, were just fuckbuddies.

then why the fuck are women so intimidated by hot guys if they don't expect anything long term out of it?

Link?

I feel like that's a pretty standard response to interacting with people that you perceive as out of your league. Lack of self-esteem fucks with peoples heads with the "I don't deserve them" kind of stuff

>a guy posting on Veeky Forums's fit board claiming that a girl thinks he is out of her league

nice fantasy, now what was the reality?

I like this a lot

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8

Maybe you're just not that good at conversation. I've had around 100 matches and gotten multiple dates out of four different women.

top kek

Dont know why, but that scenario is hilarious - a prostitute being shy just because you're a /bigguy/.

Thanks, never watched them before

They secretly hope to get something long term from it.

A friend of mine would tell me about her best friend constantly in tears because she'd meet up with guys and they'd tell her to get out after sex. She was a 6/10 and she thought the 9/10 dudes would want her for anything other than sex.

Excellent advice amigo

>A friend of mine would tell me about her best friend constantly in tears because she'd meet up with guys and they'd tell her to get out after sex. She was a 6/10 and she thought the 9/10 dudes would want her for anything other than sex.
You're hitting on the biggest problem here. A 6/10 woman can get sex from a 9/10 guy, and then she thinks she deserves the commitment of a 9/10 dude.

When a 6/10 dude then wants to give the 6/10 woman his commitment, she wants nothing of it since she still thinks she can get a 9/10.

As if you can relate to problems around having an asthmatic body you dyel powerlifting 14% bf tripfag

Lmaoooooo

Sick burn bro

Post body?

I dont even write to them because i dont know what i should tell them or ask them, im not even interessted in them, just in their bodies and if i try something they dont respond.

I lost my virginiry to a prostitute
I was pretty /fit+fraud/, she charged half

just say sex and pizza

Where did you go user I wanna see that jacced an tan body baby girl

> pizza
You have to go back!

haha you got tricked into sending her a nude pic of yourself and got nothing in return

bump.

Hey another identical thread. Fuck attention niggers have a nice day. Xd oh shit now's Ur 30 brah.happy bday

BUMP XD