Im going out tonight with a girl who said she's "easy"

im going out tonight with a girl who said she's "easy"

how do i not fuck this up

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-best-questions-for-first-dates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure if this works with you, but everyone who I've ever dated has called me "charmingly awkward" which I guess is a way of saying I'm fucking stupid in a funny way, but it gets me grills.

don't go out with girls that say they're easy

what are you guys doing?

basically just finish your dinner or movie or whatever and invite her back to your place. if she hasn't been drinking already offer her a drink. then just start making out with her and bang her.

just dont be a fucking autist for one god damn night. also get bloodwork done tomorrow, homie

what the fuck? this girl wants a picture of my asshole?

how do i even respond to this????

kinda gay that you use :3. most faggots are insecure and don't use emoji even tho its the easiest way to bullshit your way into a hole, but :3 is reachiing "rawrz im a dinosawz" level of gayness.

also, just send her your asshole whatever dude. or at least bait her into it by mkaing her trade something you want too

It's very likely she's into rimming. You're in for a grand old time.

you talk like a fag

I think this chick wants to eat out your butt dude, I would probs let her if she's hot and I was you

Just take it easy OP

Prob want verify what she means before you go sending brown starfish pics.

100% not scoring tonight OP

dont go out with her unless you're really desperate for pussy
wtf, dont send her a pic of ur ass thats disgustingly degrading, honor your balls for once

ゆっくりしていってね ~ze

uh that guy is not me (op)

You ensure she's easy by asking her if she likes beer. If she says yes you're 60-70% likely to get laid. Give her some beer and start talking dirty once you're two or three drinks in. If she says no to beer, cut it short and get out of there unless you actually like her, she's not actually easy and her saying that was more of a set up to get you to go on a date with her.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-best-questions-for-first-dates/

fucking after drinking is a great way to get a rape accusation

>claims to be awkward
>still gets dates
>still gets girls

uh huh

>tfw no gf whos keen to rim me

That'd be why you ask her if she likes booze beforehand, to get a gauge on if she's actually loose. Most girls who pull the rape accusation shit are girls who are out with their friends and drinking socially prior to getting picked off by someone who comes in and takes advantage of that fact. Like college girls out on a saturday night that are blackout and get picked out oce theyre sepersted frok the herd, like a gazelle.

If the girl agrees to drink with you from a sober starting state on a date that she agreed to go with you on, its an entirely different situation and you're going to be ok.

Girl: I'm easy going and like to have fun :)
user: this girl told me she's easy how do I not fuck this up?

Don't do this she could blackmail you in the future

You ensure she's easy by asking her if she likes beer.
Just ask her if she likes to drink. It doesn't have to be beer

kek this

Send her a pic of you eating a donut hole
It's a win-win
Pic related is motivation

>don't go out with girls that say they're easy
Holy crap OP, THIS, you'll either end up with a disease, or your life will be filled with drama, or some other bad shit.

try being yourself