So fit, what did you get your girlfriend / partner for Christmas?

So fit, what did you get your girlfriend / partner for Christmas?
I bought my life drainer a few hundred $ of rose gold Pandora, stupid amount of flowers, buckets of marshmallows for that dirty bulking and I printed the Image attached and framed it for her.

What do you think?

Fit related ~ the image attached is me now, and I don't know what I should do next. Should I continue to slowly add weight or dirty bulk to add a lot? My entire lifting life has been to look good.

Stats
166cm
65kg
Deadlift 150kg * 3
Squat 120kg for 5
Bench 100kg
Dips 50kg * 5

Merry Christmas everyone.

>gf
>implying I didn't get chucked last November
>implying i'm over it

I got her a comfy sweater because she hinted that she was gonna get me something. I do appreciate that she puts up with my autism

We both have autistic friendly gfs

Self bump for fit Xmas conversation and advice on what I should do

>166cm

I enjoy being 166cm and having what I have in life rather than being dead.

I'd rather be dead than a manlet t b h famiglia.

>166cm
kys

I bought her a laptop and some jaybird x3's

You look really good. a lot of it is probably the pose but it looks very proportionate.

I'm surprised you didn't get dumped for giving her a sideways xbox jpeg. for christmas you should find a fun physical activity that's not lifting, and a better board to whore yourself on.

>166cm

>166 cm

>I am grateful for being alive - despite being a manlet
holy shit is this how all manlets feel? this is worse than I thought

Rose Gold Apple Watch

What happened to the Christmas spirit? I'm wearing a Santa hat which makes it fine. I, recently, built a home gym, so I don't think I'll replace my lifting hobby.

I got her nothing because i am muslim

I did mean all aspects of my life are really quite good and my height has not affected any part of my success.

>all aspects of my life are really quite good
Yeah, except your height lmao

lmfao

>tfw finnaly a chance where 5 10 my self can laugh at other manlets lel

Okay that is not remotely close to what you wrote at first. And I know we are on the internet so feel free to lie so much as you like. If this even were true I would be genuinely happy for you because I know several short people who are having major issues about their manlet status

But again, I sincerely doubt your extraordinarily short height has ZERO impact on your well being altogether. If it is the case, then you have my admiration. But stating this seems forced and untrue, and lying about something like this just make the manlets seem really desperate. Remember, you represent your likeminded manlets on here. They are already down with a bad reputation. Dont make it worse by telling lies bruh

>166cm

That's some goal body right there! Mirin

Nice samefagging, OP.
>166cm
>goal body

I'm not op. Kys

not replace it, supplement it.

christmas is fucking gay. hail satan! I celebrated with the robots and metalheads at a concert six months ago. and my real daddy is sid vicious.

ok look nerd, this theoretical divergent paths bullshit (involving a version of yourself that's exactly identical except taller) is a figment of your rpg gamer imagination. op posted a picture of himself, uncensored bulbous nose included, so he's technically taller than you are, based on your skewed perception of height, which involves social status confidence and whatever other bullshit the middle school girls indoctrinated you with.

did ur mom take that picture for you

>65kg
>dyel
>goal body

lamo

Just stop training, stop eating,cut to 15% body lard, (or bulk if you're not a pig) and then you hit it

post pics of gf

>166

this manlet, haha

168 master race reporting in

Okay so:

I'm 20
I work full-time in a good industry and studying to further my career in said industry
I workout and keep my fitness up
I have a good family
My girlfriend is set for life due to her career to be after studying and her wealthy family
I have a side bitch who works at my work and makes average 120k a year who has left her family fiance for me and is also super into fitness 8-9/10 (see image attached. ) I plan to leave my current gf shortly
I have sex constantly and have no worries in life.
I honestly don't have any aspect of my life that is lacking..... Yeah, my life is so horrible because I'm short haha

I haven't been on fit for so long and it's honeslty sad that there are people like you

for someone who's secure about himself you sure put a lot of effort into validating your life to a bunch of anonymous pepole you'll never meet

You seem insecure lol
All manlets on this site are

>the amount of tears in this post
Holy shit, I couldnt have thought of a better assblasted response even if I tried. You also confirmed everything I wrote.

stay mad white boyyyy

Won't post pics of gf but will of side girl who will be my main girl after Christmas.

She has done laser treatment, so her body is hairless 24/7 from her chin down.. I ate her out on my dinner table last night because I love the hairless pussy

>20
So you're dumb, arrogant and haven't yet experienced life in all its fully fucked flavours yet. You will though, pal. Maybe if you had any sense you'd uppercut yourself and see you're just a pup in a world full of big dogs.

I'm getting my fwb a small cheesecake and a buttplug

GET EM

Does she beat you up and dominate you in bed? Because there's no way she's shorter than 166cm.

No, I just like bragging

She's like two inches shorter than I and wieghs 52kg. She likes being submissive and i love thrown her small body around. She's perfect.

K gratz bro

so you spent hundreds of $ on christmas gifts for your gf even though you plan on leaving her?
that's just poor investing buddy

I already purchased most of it and I figured I'd feel less of an arse if I left her with something... It's better than leaving her a week before Christmas and no giving her things she wants.

>manlet throwing anyone around
my sides ! id love to pound ur boipuccy though you subhuman manlet trash

A 1.75L bottle of Hornitos.

Knowing her, she'll probably get me Patron. We both love tequila.

Sorel boots, Dat long black north face jacket all the white girls love and a scarf. $500ish

Plus some other little shit.

That's a huge bottle mate haha

Go pro hero 5 with a shitload of accessories, a butt plug, and some big carhartt shirts for her to sleep in so she'll quit stealing mine.

I have no gf

I got her a few pieces of clothes from H&M, Forever 21 and some other places she likes, and a pair of sneakers because somehow she didn't own any. Pic related, it's some of the stuff I got her.

Looks nippy

Well she is Japanese, so yeah, nippy in more ways than one.