Almost 2017

>Almost 2017
>Haven't accomplished anything

>have been promising to learn programming and get fit and all these other things for months now
>Have not even gotten started
>Every where I look i see people achieving their goals and dreams
>I am stagnating, degenerating in fact.

How the fuck do I stop this Veeky Forums? Will there be an end to this tunnel?

no one lifts on that board

this board is much better

Just get up and do something that takes you toward your goals.
Honestly- its the difference between "Oh, it'd be nice to learn a language, eventually" and "Im going to open that website I had bookmarked, and read up on the topic for an hour."
Your problem is that you like the idea of doing something. Things happen TO you; youre not creating change in your surroundings.
If you care, take a small step towards your goal. Just do something, show up to the task, and youll get something done.
Eventually, the habit of showing up snowballs, and you have yourself a skill.
Eliminate passive voice from your thoughts and your life.

This board is shit because people like you come here and post things that aren't related to fitness. Fuck off and go back, cunt.

it's shitposting time!

this board is shit because blah blah blah...
faggots like you.

Leaving this site and never coming back will do wonders for your life

I plan to, just need a few more (You)s

>Try CBD

>Ditch the victim mentality

>Realize that life is the survival of the fittest

>It's brick by brick. Start small and just keeping taking baby steps.

Was in your place years ago. Truth is, I never had an a ha moment that got me to where I am now. I fucked up a lot and just kept lifting. Now I've made it if I'm going by fit standards of life, and yet found another goal on the horizon.

Keep lifting, the world doesn't care about you. So why should you care about the world?

Cock and Ball Torture? Why?

Not fitness related. Go be a lazy loser somewhere else. I suggest r9k. There's scores of helpful winners there.

Faggot.

Kys faggot dyelfuck

>learn programming
I wouldn't mind trying to do this but I don't know of any goal that I'd want to reach.

I bet you're still fapping

Go on NoFap. It's not a meme.

Not fitness.

ez dubs

/a/

It is if you're going to spend time dicking around online.
>if i dont touch my dick my life will improve
Not that simple at all.

/mlp/

>have been promising to learn programming
I know that feel brah, I've been saying I would learn to code outside of my uni classes for a year now and have probably spent a whole 3 hours on it and have forgotten about everything I've learned about c# and SQL from my classes by not continuing to practice them once the classes ended. I think I've come to the conclusion writing code is not something that interests me enough to just do in my spare time without getting paid. Idk what I'm gonna do with my IS degree I graduate in April.

why are 90% of the people on Veeky Forums becoming or already are programmers? I guess its just due to the fact that we all spend alot of time on computers and its only natural we'd go into a field that utilizes them.

everyone on Veeky Forums no matter the board no matter how alpha is always an engineer or programmer so they are rich too

>Things happen TO you; youre not creating change in your surroundings.

damn.,.. makes me think

You are normie. Accept the fact or change. Nothing else nothing less.

I don't want to be normie. I want to be Ubermensch.