Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/205423892-story
youtube.com/watch?v=A_lzKhYQkZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Because fuck you
I want to fuck fat chicks now wtf

If you post a rolling image in this thread your mom will die in her sleep tonight

why son

Rolling

That's obvious satire dude

Rosie is so fat and disgusting, bigly. As president, my first mission will be to kill Rosie by firing squad. It's gonna take a lot of guns folks, believe me.

"Marijuana users lack self control"

>furiously pours a small bag of m&ms into a larger box of m&ms

>bigly
kek

>furiously

Looks disinterested and lackadaisical to me.

The madman, he actually did it

That's obvious satire or bait, don't be stupid

Bad quality but whenever I see this picture it just makes me mad.

>Muh genetics

That's a whole lotta dark meat.

>Love Trump
>Hate fat people
>Trump is fat

To be fair, the one on the right does have a cute face. Maybe its the angle she's looking, but she could've been cute 320 lbs ago

>tfw you'll never have a 6-pack babe to make chad-tier babies with

oh shit i've never noticed before, she's opening a bottle of coleslaw dressing.
Is she planning on putting it on the pizza?

It's her beverage to go with the pizza

>Coleslaw

You're giving her too much credit for going near a vegetable. It's a ranch bottle.

>superfat

Has she really found a way to surpass bigfat? Is that possible?

This is brilliant bait because it's claiming he original sin as reason while falling prey to the original sin of pride

Original sin refers to Adam and Eve's disobedience to God's will when eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Pride is a cardinal sin, and one of the seven deadly sins, but has nothing to do with original sin.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCWqn8T8jSE

>national association for the advancement of fat acceptance 40 year tribute video

what is going on in that image?

social commentary on belgian society

Look at this fat fuck. He goes around from hospital to hospital asking for pain meds and looking for a lawsuit

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/205423892-story

I don't even get how those roll posts happen like that. Like I get that there's one idiot who says "LOLOL I'ma post a roll image!" but how are there like 50 fucking other idiots who say "yeah let's just derail this thread with bullshit rolling!"
Are they all newfriends? Even when I was new I thought roll comments and similar posts were idiotic, I just don't understand how they manage to get like 50 replies every time

I always hate seeing a girl with a very thin face compared in proportion to her body. It''s like they're throwing away their potential that literally stares at them in the mirror.

Requesting that image of that fat woman sitting at a table and that table is filled with the amount of food she eats in a day and each food has a calorie amount next to it. Been looking for it for awhile now. Thanks.

I had it but it's one of those pictures that for some reason changed itself into a Veeky Forums banner, no idea what's even up with that

>this is bigfat
>this is a bigfat that has gone beyond a bigfat
>or you can just call this a bigfat 2
>and this is to eat even further beyond

>Lori Beth Denberg v Eric Badour

>uses 3rd hand to pick food from teeth

>it started out with a kiss how did it end up like this?

>there aren't fatties who actually think this way

It's a lot like a comic some faggot calling himself bloatarder or bloatard or something does, he posts on memecenter. Basically supposed to be clever political bullshit but he really lives up to the "tard" in his name.

I got you senpai

Thanks bro, nice dubs.

#biggirlsdoitbetter

Faggots will choose the left

I'm reminded of that Eddie Murphy movie where he plays a fat chick and the lifeguard asks if she is wearing bottoms on her swimsuit.
Is this whale wearing anything underneath?
schrodinger's fupa

kek
anyone else got high test qts?

*notices your bulge*
oWo whats this?

brehs...

I like the one on the left who half-assed helping queen landwhale up

I really wanna know the source of this. It's just fascinating to watch fatasses jog at 1mph

If these are for fetishistic reasons, then I'm sorry but that's just not good enough.

I can understand wearing funny clothes for your partner.
I can understand taking it in the ass, even if you're not into that.
But I cannot understand completely destroying your body just so he gets hard.

Jesus Christ

unacceptable

Jesus christ she literally looks like a fucking slug. Look at that greedy look on her abomination of a face.Burn it with fire

AHHH NO NOT LIKE THIS SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What exactly am I looking at here

youtube.com/watch?v=A_lzKhYQkZ8

How many towels do you think they need to carry to her photoshoots to wipe away the sweat?

Isnt that...Jeff Daniels from Dumb and dumber?

>tfw self esteem so low that it's easier to get a boner for this because you can actually imagine the encounter happening

All improving does is highlight how much farther I have to go to like myself

mirin them calves

>you can actually imagine the encounter happening
My god user, that sounds terrifying

It's fetish shit.

>rocking bod
If you mean a body that will rock any cars/ small to medium size watercraft upon boarding, then yes.

>whole milk
>two 4 pint bottles

That's a gallon, mother fucker.

>excuse me while I enjoy seven 142.86 mL servings of water from my Nalgene

To be fair
Most of those scales were broken
Before the bats were used

Not really. Imagine hating yourself so much that the idea of anyone you really find attractive finding you attractive in return is completely unbelievable. Every time I try with someone very much more attractive it's only a short matter of time before I start focusing on the flat stare in their eyes. I need to keep imagining some kind of sex though because imaginary validation is one of the final tenuous sources of enjoyment I have.

Who decides to put a gym by the krabby patty vault?

How the fuck do I prove to my 500lb dad that he doesn't have Fatal Familial Insomnia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

He refuses to lose weight because 'he has the FFI disease' and he thinks that he would die if he didn't eat at least 3000 calories for dinner. He claims the 3000 calories 'help him into a food coma which is the only way to ensure he sleeps'.

I've tried explaining that we have NO FAMILY HISTORY of this FAMILIAL disease but he just brings up that one of the most famous victims was Italian and he 'enjoys italian food so probably shares some genes' with the guy

Did he died?

you can't prove anything; this is no longer grounded in thought

>2016
>being scared of death
ur dads a big ol beyotch emphasis on BIG

tell him that john lennon is dead, picasso is dead, we are all dead so just go on a fucking run every once in a while you pussy

>LITERALLY a planet

Don't try to prove him wrong. That never works. Instead get him to exercise more. Even if it's a walk with you to the store for a tub of ice cream. Take charge of meals and slowly dial down the calories. And don't let him try to pass any debt onto you.

The courage to face any real challenge...as long as that challenge isn't putting down the fast food.

That and I like how the members just keep getting fatter and fatter over the years.

I am very ashamed to say I fapped to this.

Sauce or more?

Then sign me up for a ticket on the feggot express

>two fucking loaves of bread
>on top of 4 sandwiches
>TWO FUCKING WHOLE LOAVES OF BREAD

What the fucking hell

I think it's quite sad that these people are so utterly disconnected from reality and social interaction that they expect people to believe this actually happened.

Can you imagine how little social life this indicates they have? Even /r9k/ has a better standard than this, because at least they acknowledge that they have a problem with it.

So I googled Zatana because I'm not a weeb so have no idea who that is.
But from what I can tell the character does not carry a cane, so what she's trying to make look like a cute part of the outfit is actually to assist her walking because she's so fat her body struggles to support her own weight.

wtf is this

ladies and gentlemen, Veeky Forums the comic

Not sure if sad or funny, but man are these FA HAES bitches some little cry babys

and not just any bread, white bread

you might just as well eat cardboard that's somehow also a calory bomb

>25 chicken breasts
>50 potatoes
>120 cups of broccoli

Could you clean bulk as much as she dirty bulks?

This isn't even my final form

He's not that bad