SARMs

Veeky Forums thoughts on them?
Are they safe for teenagers?
Sounds too good to be true.

isnt this kind of shit sold only in the black market?

ive been thinking about ostarine. Lots of anecdotal evidence but nothing concrete so who knows

cannibal alpha

No they are not safe for teenagers.

Not at all. Plenty of places to legally purchase them.

No one knows any of the side effects these things are going to cause you down the road or even short term for that matter. If you want to be a lab rat go for it. When your dick stops working and you go blind you'll have no one to blame.

Because it is too good to be true

6 weeks into LGD 4033
Gained about 2kg lean muscle and lost body fat
first 4 weeks were relatively shit and i was getting suppressed hard, countered the suppression by taking clomid 25mg every other day.

5'11"
lifting 3 years

On it right now 8th day. Started to fix some injuries from jumping from planes. So far I've had extreme change in pain. Like it's gone completely. Working it in addition a recompense since the injury stopped me from lifting for 3 months.

>gained 2kg muscle

How could you possibly know this for sure lol? Even if you got two dexa scans, dexa scan cannot tell water from muscle

well i've gone from 74kg to 77.5kg
I'm assuming some of that is water-weight hence only saying ive gained 2kg. However, my compounds lifts have gone up around 10kg each, bench specifically. Also should mention i've gotten so much more vascular and noticeably leaner. I'm suppressed like a motherfucker but im going to push it out for 8 weeks because the gains are too good.

I'm not disputing that you made gains, simply saying there is no way to know if you gained 1,2,3 kg. It's just a guessing game.

Anyways as you know lifts are not correlated to lean muscle mass (see guys like candito that push elite level lifts but look worse than 50% of guys training for 1-2 years on a bodybuilding routine)

>74kg to 77.5kg
Are you a girl? Im not even jpking you are a weak small lifter and should not be taking this stuff until youve put on weight and actual strength.

i've put on 22kg since i started faggot fuck you

>inb4 thousands of men who thought they were being safe have their penises shrivel up and fall off

I was trying to be nice dick hole. Either way my point is still that you are too thin and you shouldnt be taking sarms yet you should just be eating more. Youre lifts going up are basically placebo cause theyd be going up anyway do to youre experience level.

>i was trying to be nice
> r u a girl lolo

>isnt this kind of shit sold only in the black market?
>OP's pic is literally a brand of SARMs, sold online

They are 1/20th as good as steroids with equal or worse side effects with little data.

enjoy, retard.

Airborne?

Lmfao ostarine is not a drug that will magically fix injuries especially not at 8 days. It will give some muscle growth and strength gains but that's about it. What you're experiencing my friend is called the placebo effect.

they are untested chemicasls made in some guys basement

he is right a sub-100k bench is pretty pathetic

taking drugs at this stage is just silly