What's Veeky Forums's onion on compression pants?

What's Veeky Forums's onion on compression pants?

Is the term "compression pants" just a meme to make them seem less gay than just calling them tights? I bought a couple pairs because doing that jew shitzu is actually awful wearing just shorts. What about lifting in them? Should I be wearing shorts over them or should I be (((that guy))) who wears tights doing 3pl8 diddlys

Is 3pl8 what's considered good around here?
I'd wear shorts over top if I HAD to wear those to the gym.
That said… My buddy wear some universe looking leggings that show the outline of his dick… But he reps 41/2pl8 DL. So I dunno… Maybe you have a ways to go to earn your faggotry.

if you get cool ones then they look pretty dope as long as you aren't a retard.

definitely wear shorts over them as well

wearing shorts over your tights is a total bitch move

I don't see how that disproves what I just said.

They are originally made to go under your shorts or track pants. Faggot fitness dorks started wearing them standalone and up sprung dozens of generic Chinese sweatshop brands to take advantage of this.

If you wear gymshark, rise, any of those off the rack sweatshop brands you are a tool. These garments can be found for literally pennies on the dollar from the same wholesaler these companies buy them from and slap their shitty brand logo on.

i like to show off my great ass at the gym :3

The only people I've ever seen wearing "compression pants" at my gym are the DYELs.

Well see here's the problem right, if I just wear the pants alone I feel like I have enough of a twink aesthetic that the resident big guys (4 u) might get the wrong idea and try to fuck me in the showers

This. Shorts over tights looks hilariously stupid. Like supermans retarded brother.

i'm 6'2 205lbs so i dont have that problem

got a better ass than most girls tho

How the fuck people don't get hot when lifting in pants? Granted, being Russian makes me predisposed to cooler temperatures but fucking underwear-yoga pants-shorts sandwich? This shyt will make you sterile - the balls are hanging outside of our bodies to lower the temperature.

You don't need "compression" because you're not lifting weights which could make your ligaments tear off or snap your joins. You're just a closet fruit.

I wear em under my pants when hiking. Help keep my legs from swelling up when I'm doing a lot of miles.

Where can I get em cheap

>You're just a closet fruit
Like I said in the OP, I want to wear them during jiu jitsu because wearing just shorts typically ends up with the shorts riding up and me having to adjust them, typically a difficult thing to do while rolling

I wish I had the confidence to wear them to the gym (they seem comfy) but my penis gets stupid small when I exert, plus I have skeleton legs.
The only guys I see wearing them to the gym are huge black dudes who could fold you in half if you made fun of them.

I do have a pair of "leggings" (I'm sure intended for girls) that I wear under my jeans if it's very cold. Better than long johns becauuse they don't get bunched up. Feel gay as hell but the way I see it it's not stupid if it works.

Why do I have onions on any kind of pants?

Who gives a fuck. Your asking a board that encourages gay sex with your gym bros and worships a dead sand person.

Do whatever the fuck you feel comfortable doing.

Besides they feel amazing. The really rhick ones you can wear because thwyre actually pants. Just fitted. If your confident enough wear the base layer. They feel amazing

If women can be half naked so can we

I wear leggings at the gym and they're breddy comfy desu, I can deadlift 190kg but I was wearing them when I was lifting less than 3 plate so Idk maybe ur just a bunch of pussies that care too much what other people think?

ass related that i sent to gf after liftin

It definitely makes you look ungay

Don't see anything wrong with it

Where can i buy some? I want dem ROM gains for the squats

What ass?

(you)

>those legs
>that ass

F L A T

try being 6'7

>tfw have the ass for compression pants but not the quads

Wearing compression pants helped me with not scraping my shins af when doing dls, but yeah, wear shorts over them. No one wants to see your dick.

try lifting

>No one wants to see your dick
I disagree

fuck off no one wants to see this mess you creep.

TRYHARDS UNIIIIIIIIITTTTEEEEEE!!

LOL THANK U HUNGRY SKELETON

you're such a fucking faggot

MANLET FEET
A
N
L
E
T

F
E
E
T

Not a manlet tho, I'm 5'11.1/2" with US size 11 feet

you look like a complete bitch tool with shorts over your compression pants.

If you're under 6'0 you are a manlet sorry.

>there are people right now not flaunting their glutes in the gym

Is that you, Shipe?

You stand like a faggot. And you have no ass you queer.

I think that they look alright on most better than average males, they look great on 75% of women too.

But they also look like my riding breeches...

Anyone who counts half inches is grasping. I'm 5'10" and I've accepted it not much of a setback if you're not a pussy about your height!

This

Just wear the tights, who fucking cares

>those glutes
someday I'll make it

I would wear them everywhere if i had thick thighs. Im pretty new to lifting so i am still a skele but if i ever make it i want to whore my body, only wear tights and a tank

Guys can only get away with yoga pants under 2 conditions:

Ur bigger than everyone else
Ur stronger than everyone else

Thats about it

Alibaba or if you don't want to go that route look at Ross/Marshalls.

But if you go Alibaba you can get them to screen print whatever you want on them.

Really only if you're over 6'0 200 lbs with 1/2/3/4 pl8 x 5 aka 9 months of lifting. Otherwise you're beats by dre lifting gloves lifting belt fuckboy status.