Lifegains

For 2017 I want to stop coming to Veeky Forums and stop wasting my time on useless things that don't benefit me.

HOW. Tell me how. Please ,I don't want to be a loser anymore.

I'm so ashamed of wasting my time. Everyone I look up to doesn't waste time on retarded bullshit. They make the most use of their time, they're efficient, they're thorough.

How can I do it.

Everyone, EVERYONE has merely 24 hours in a day, even billionaires or other successful people. Why can they maximize their day and I can't? How can I match them? How do they do it?

Do they keep a journal? A notebook of goals and tasks to do? Do they track all their activities to ensure maximum productivity?

Please. I'm losing hope. I need a way. Break it down for to terms suitable for mental invalids.

I want to get FIT.

I want to GET GOOD AT PROGRAMMING.

i WANT TO BE RICH!!!

PLEASE. I WANT TO MAKE IT.

>Why can they maximize their day and I can't?
Impulse control. You give into shitposting and memes, they focus on work.

How can I train impulse control?

Just regularly practice and exhibit it? Regularly test my fortitude?

More or less yeah, mindfulness meditation helps.

But you actually have to want it, otherwise it's for nothing.

But would doing little things to exhibit self-control be productive in training my mind for it?

Like just doing the opposite of what I naturally want to do - let's say if I see a hot girl and I feel like just staring at my feet I instead walk up and introduce myself? Or going outside when it's cold? Or spending an entire day working on a project?

Is that how people do these things? I just want to know what seperates Successful people from Unsuccessful people.

Why are some people successful in whatever endeavor it might be, while others struggle? There has to be something to the way they live their lives. There has to be something important.

Here's a bit of my story, at the start of the year i was 81kg 5'7", got only into working out at oct when I noticed i gained another kgs. Veeky Forums got me into fitness i was motivated by those threads specially the cbt, atm I am 64kg only doing cardio now my plan is to go ottermode next year, don't waste time shitposting. Learn from the posters here and get motivated by their achievements.

Block Veeky Forums and uninstall vidya. Start caring about school/work

Over the short-term? Yes.

>I just want to know what seperates Successful people from Unsuccessful people.

Staying consistent in their values and work ethic.

You need to realize that Veeky Forums doesn't actually add anything of value to your life. It's simply a meas of escapism from life and is filled with bitter, degeerate autsists who lack basic social skills to function in society. Get off Veeky Forums. It's a vile cesspit and the sooner you leave. The better

Yes but how. They must do it differently.

How do they organize their day?

What is their environment like?

Who are the people they spend most time with?

>Didn't use Veeky Forums for 1 year+
>Come back last week.
>Instantly addicted again.

you're here forever

>Why are some people successful in whatever endeavor it might be, while others struggle?

Luck of being born with or without.

You have to be like "aww man I don't want to do this", but then do it anyway. All the fucking time. Every single time you know that you really should do something, you just do it. Eventually it becomes second nature. The idea of not doing the dreaded task at hand becomes abhorrent to you, as you are no longer familiar or comfortable with taking this route. Doing the thing becomes easier and less stressful than not doing the thing. And you learn to take pride in your discipline and willpower, and your relative superiority to the majority of weak stupid people who have difficulty with things that you find simple and mundane, or couldn't dream of accomplishing things that you do every day.

Usually people need to be broken before they can achieve this mindset. It requires one to submit themselves to constant discomfort. To remove freewill and choice from the equation and to simply follow orders, whether their own or another's. Some people just can't do this. They would rather fail easily than succeed through strife. Even if they want to succeed with every bit of their soul, they just can't. They can't overcome bad habits, comfortable routines, momentary pleasure/relief, self-destructive tendencies, delusional thinking, etc... and just learn to always do the fucking thing.

They follow strict routines and stick to them.

>Wake up early.
>Make sure you eat a good meal for breakfast.
>Exercise
>Meditate
>have a shower and you're ready for the day. This is called "sharpening the saw" in other words putting your mind in a productive mindset.
Do that everyday without fail and then go about fixing your life, make a goal plan and try to always do something towards completing it everyday.
good luck user.

bruh

work daily towards your goals and you will gain motivation,people get this the wrong way round and seek motivation before working on something then get upset and give up. The hardest part is starting and keeping at it for the first months, thats why its called hard work, because its hard.

>shower, eat, meditate
>inca morning
Thats like 3 hrs of activity there you melt. If youve 3 hours to burn in the morning maybe you should just get a 2nd ir 3rd job.

You're here forever user. Just accept it.

>Eventually it becomes second nature. The idea of not doing the dreaded task at hand becomes abhorrent to you, as you are no longer familiar or comfortable with taking this route. Doing the thing becomes easier and less stressful than not doing the thing. And you learn to take pride in your discipline and willpower, and your relative superiority to the majority of weak stupid people who have difficulty with things that you find simple and mundane, or couldn't dream of accomplishing things that you do every day.

Fuck man.

That's so true.

Wake up earlier. Meditation can be as short as 20 and minutes my workouts don't go for much longer than an hour.
You'll keep finding excuses if you keep looking for them. Get yourself out of that mindset.

The desire to be rich is a base pleasure user, the desire for luxuries, the desire for the flesh, the desire for food and wine.

Seek virtue, knowledge, health, and peace. For as age gathers upon your flesh crippling your bones and bringing to the forefront the true character of your life you'll look back upon base pleasures as a life wasted that could have been spent being virtuous and great among men.

No man is remembered in history or makes positive marks upon his kin by the excess of base pleasures.

>Do they keep a journal?
Most certainly they did, until they realised that in the depths of themselves there is nothing there but a mirror of all other social values that have come before.

The gurus you hear about being successful are that way because they love providing contrasting stories and myths. They willing to sacrifice their persona for followers and authority and money just to get and control audience pussy more easily, that is there persona.

Yes, you need a big potent all pervasive aim to supersede and command the minuet aims which threaten to stall progress. But know that nothing can be achieved without acting and entertaining aka courtship whether of one investor, wife, affair partner or a wide audience. Hedonism and having a reputation for success at any cost was their final aim.

wtf did you do for a year?

>my workouts don't go for much longer than an hour.
>normies actually only train for an hour
>mine are almost 3 hours
wew

t-thanks Boris

Ask the mods to ban you.
Get some weed and adderall.
Open up a YouTube MIT comp sci series.
Get some food.
Smoke the weed and pop an addy.

You are now too lazy to ban evade, but not lazy enough to not get bored watching 8 hours of lecture on youtube with some food. Addy increases concentration. Take breaks by watching Sci-fi anime every 3 hours or so.

Next day, go to the gym and lift your ass off.

Day after, weed and lecture again.

Cycle repeatedly until you learn all of Comp Sci in a month. It'll fly by due to the effects of the weed.

Then hop on the /fraud/ train, get a job, and become a hyper intelligent muscle man. Literally doable all within 6 months.

U no how fgt. Ur evil. U spend all eternity in hell until u stop. Ur there now. Geez

The latest post and the first post sre the same. Samefagging.

your change needs to come from within not from trying to be like other people you see (partly because you can only "see" them and never really know them so trying to copy them is a bad idea)

You have a good idea here, but weed isn't a nootropic for everyone. /r/nootropics is a great resource for that. but tl;dr modafinil, piracetam, choline. adderall on top of it is absolute god mode.

>hyper intelligent
>comp sci

This is what brainlets actually believe

Lmao @ your life and post
Stay pathetic

using degenerate drugs to do things that are easily achievable with a bit of coffee

This, the only valid fields of study are LAW, THEOLOGY, MEDICINE and PURE MATHEMATICS.

>degenerate drugs
>but caffeine is fine
top laughter

Gee I don't know. Have you tried asking shitposters on a Liberian soldering forum? They're sure to know the secret to success

difference between a mild stimulant and a nigger's livelihood

if you want to get fit, I suggest posting successful people

Priorities man. Make them and begin accomplishing them.
Fill your time with other things. If you have time to be on Veeky Forums then you have time to do things like career browsing, raising money for something you may need, and looking into getting secured financially.
Nothing major. Take it one step at a time.

Painfully obvious, this.

write down your goals for 2017

and before going to bed, plan your next day with a to-do list

i started doing real life shit like lifting and focusing on school and hanging with friends and playing rugby and haven't been on Veeky Forums for three years but tonite i decided to see wussup on here

big mistake lad

regretting it already ama

Ban me mods. Help me overcome my addiction. Ban me for exactly 1 year from today. I don't want to be a loser this time next year. I want to be different.

What do you guys do when you stop getting DOMS?

Been slowly progressing through a standard routine, cut reps go heavier for a bit?

Personally for me I hid my PC round a friends house, so i have a phone and thats the only electronic device i own, but since you wanna program idk block everything on thr pc but the programing program

just keep posting nudes in boards that dont allow it, the bans will stack up

I posted peepeepoopoo and didn't know that was "bad"

Are you literally me user