Japan here. I recently had a JP m8 explain "girls bars" to me...

Japan here. I recently had a JP m8 explain "girls bars" to me. Basically dudes go there and pay $30+/hr (plus drinks/food) to be flirted at. Nothing sexual involved.

Although I don't really get the appeal of going there for enjoyment it did occur to me that such a service would be amazing training for the autists on Veeky Forums and /r9k/. It's basically flirting lessons for autists. No matter how much spaghetti you drop it's the chick's job to cover for you. So you can consistently fuck up until you start being less of a sperg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does japan go this far and still have such low birth rates?

how would your dignity ever recover.

They have low birth rates BECAUSE they go this far

Not even though. A better practice would actually be talking to real girls. That way, if you fuck up super hard, they ignore you or call you a creep or whatever

So he learned what he said was wrong. What you describing would give them no idea what is right and wrong as no matter what you say it provokes a positive reaction

there's a female version too, I watched a video about how girls pay more to flirt with hotter guys in the club

I think the intent of such establishments is for lonely dudes so get some female social contact. Also if you've even had to take the yamanote line in peak hour you'd be wishing for birth rates to further dwindle.

Seen plenty of posts of dudes losing their virginity to hookers. There was even one who managed to get himself raped by a tranny in an effort to lose his virginity. Also pic related.

If you're autistic enough to need flirting training then I'd say dignity has long since left the discussion.

That's slightly different, they're host bars. There's a female version too, known was cabaret. Again, nothing sexual. The staff are just there to promote a good time and make the client feel popular.

The video to which you refer is, I assume, the Osaka Love Thief. Most of the clientele at host bars are sex workers.

The Japenese truly are weird when it comes to dating/romance. They have professional cuddlers (male and female) because people crave human contact but don't want to go out and start relationships.
An island of robots. Makes me wonder if the "Jap girls will flock to tall white guys" meme is true, or if they're as repressed as the guys are.
Are their Chads in Japan? The kind of brash, confident guys who creep in groups and try to pick up girls all the time? I can't imagine they're all autists, but I don't know how extreme the cultural difference is. Could be unheard of for all I know.

They're known as "nanpa". They hang out in the street and try to pick up passing chicks.

The JP chicks dig white guys thing is legit. At least for initial attraction and assuming you're not a weeaboo sperglord. I've had random high school girls take creeper shots of me on buses and get enough chicks making comments about me that it pisses off my JP mates. Never actually pursued as I'm quite happy with my gf.

They want to fugg as much as anyone, it's just that they live in a culture which conditions people into being worker ants, and so they don't go out of their way to find partners. The low birth-rates stem from people being totally focused on their careers and hobbies and seeing relationships as a needless hassle.

You won't have a hard time getting laid, but try to start a relationship with a professional woman and it'll probably be pretty one sided (unless you have the power to give her a promotion or something)

Sounds good if you live anywhere that isn't the sterile country of Japan

>Jap girls with flock to tall white guys

I really think their is some truth to it. I had class with a japanese exchange student and it was very obvious she was into from the day we met. i'm not even white although I look like I am.

This.

There's something like this in Vegas. I just came back from a boba place where all the servers are in lingerie

We have these in the USA they're called Breastaurants. Think Hooters or Twin Peaks. I drove one of those girls once and she essentially told me it's like what OP described.

Their client base is middle aged white guys that want the attention of women. Some girls play into this and chat guys up trying to get regulars that come to see them specifically. With a stable of regulars some girls can make major bank from tips to pretend to be someone's girlfriend. They also get gifts from these suckers along with the tips. If any of you go to bars on the reg I'm sure you've heard hushed conversations between bartenders along the lines of "he gave me another $100 amazon card what do I do" except the Hooters girls try to encourage this shit.

Hell, some girls fuck for money.

This. This is you.

>They have professional cuddlers
vice japan has some really odd fucking videos on this topic but ya the host club thing is just insane

> butthurt blacks actually make these pics
> you actually saved it

baka fampai.

Because autistic shit like this *replaced* normal human interaction, when it was originally only intended to supplement it.

>Makes me wonder if the "Jap girls will flock to tall white guys" meme is true

It exists to a certain extent with certain girls, but it's massively exaggerated. If you're an awkward beta who rarely gets laid in America, you're still going to be an awkward beta who barely gets laid in Japan.

Also, the kinds of girls who would go after you solely because of 'X' physical characteristic generally aren't the kinda of girls you wat to associate with.

>captcha: select all sushi

Funny.

Why this nigga ain't got no neck

I had a friend who used to be a stripper. She told me a lot of dudes pay for the VIP room just to talk about their problems

>blacks make these pics
>implying they're not made by white supremacists that are willing to call out hypocrites

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

reminder that the Japanese race is FINISHED if this catches on