Tfw lifting heavy

>tfw lifting heavy
>tfw lifting good
>never missed a day
>still no gains because family is dumb vegans and won't let me buy whey because its "steroids"

inb4 move out
I can't, I'm a poorfag in 3rd world country and can't drink GOMAD becuase I'm already a skinnyfat fuck.
I'm just eating shitload of carbs(90% of my diet) and sodium.

HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.myprotein.com/protein/non-dairy.list
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go out and buy a steak. Biggest, meatiest looking fucking steak, the more mass the better. Or better yet, ground beef, either or.
Slap that shit on a pan (I know you don't have a grill) and start cooking it up.
Add some flavoring, turn it to chili, hamburger helper, or just coat it in ground black pepper and slap it on a bun. For the steak, Paprika or ground black pepper.
Eat it. Eat it in front of them. Tell them you don't conform to their veganist ways. If they try to stop you, force them with your minimal gains and remind them that because they are vegan, you are capable of snapping them like fucking twigs.

Enjoy gains from now eating steak, drinking milk, and getting your daily protein. Nuts (almonds, cashews, etc. not your dad's nuts) are also a good way to get some protein in you. You won't have access to Creatine without meat of some sort though. I'd also suggest eating a lot of poultry and fish if you aren't used to red meats. It'll take time for your stomach to adjust.

You can get vegan protein powder, it's pea or something. Actually this store has a bunch so just get any
m.myprotein.com/protein/non-dairy.list

Get a job

Get a fucking job you idiot, just go out and eat your protein, in 3rd world countries eating out is relatively much more affordable.

what country

Or, and just a thought, don't be a fucking bitch that buys vegan protein powder and eat some fucking meat.

>>>>VEGANISM=MENTAL ILLNESS

God i love stags

>Buy milk powder, peanuts and oatmeal/cornmeal and a Blender.
No need for whey.

You aren't that poor if your 7th day Adventist family can afford to be vegans. You can afford to buy wholesale chicken parts or other cheap meat from a local meatshop/butcher with your lunch money and eat it behind their backs so do it. You're just making excuses.

You ain't gonna make it bitch.

>poorfag
>steak
you're not even trying mang

egg
>can keep for a couple of days without refrigeration
>full of protein and fat, which are both good for you
>cheap as fuck
you don't need whey to make gainz, you need macros my nig

I'd need 16 eggs a day to meet my protein macros,I've been sneaking off and eating 4 eggs a day

>3rd world country

Get actual roids.

>egg
>vegan

are you stupid?

Most of india is poor as fuck and most of india is vegan.

Op om going to guess feel free to correct me, but are you very new to lifting? I know guys who eat like shit who lift heavy. I was on a vegan diet for 3 months and all my lifts went up.

Are you? OP isn't vegan, he's running off to eat eggs in secret. Learn to read.

>most of india is vegan

t. clueless

>implying you knew that before suggesting eggs

Did... did you read what he said? 'Dumb Vegans'. Why would he want to be vegan if it was dumb? He even said it himself, he eats 4 eggs a day. Seriously dude.

how would eggs be a good suggestion if he can't cook them in his vegan household?

>He even said it himself, he eats 4 eggs a day

he said that after you suggested eggs.

naw lots of non-vegans and non-vegetarians there. EVERY GOD DAMN THING is cooked in loads of grease though, at least where my parents are from. Nigs get offended when I won't eat "their" food and cook my own for some reason. My parents are both doctors and don't seem to understand the concept of calories-in-calories-out so they will routinely sabotage whatever I'm cooking by dumping oil in the pan or sneaking a stick of butter into the chili pot or whatever. Fuggin gains goblins mang

What the fuck are you actually talking about now, i never suggested it. Of course eggs are a good suggestion, it turns out he eats 4 a day.

>My parents are both doctors and don't seem to understand the concept of calories-in-calories-out so they will routinely sabotage whatever I'm cooking by dumping oil in the pan or sneaking a stick of butter into the chili pot or whatever.

Just dump the contents of the pan into the bin.

that's exactly what I did and they got fucking buttmad, threatened to kick me out of the house etc.

Indians won't do that to their kids. Keep doing it.

thanks, will do.

its called being natty
whey wont do anything to you m8

>Of course eggs are a good suggestion, it turns out he eats 4 a day.

yes but the person who suggested eggs didn't know that op sneaks off to eat 4 eggs a day (idk how that works).

that person should have operated under the assumption that op was looking for things to cook and eat at home, and eggs don't fall under that category.

You can get soy protein powder. Only good for girls as it may fuck with your hormones though.

Buy some Farm Eggs and Spam on the side, keep it hidden, boil the eggs in the kettle. Trade some things with your neighbours if you must. Don't worry about eating the same thing over and over, just get your protein.

Just lie about needing expensive stuff to your parents then sell it/swap it just like all good drug addicts do.

Instead of gomad you could just drink lots of milk still and count the calories / protons?

How fucking autistic can you be to make a discussion out of this holy fuck.