I love you user

>I love you user
>I'm so proud of you
>You're the best thing to ever happen to me

>things you will never hear

Stop it

...and then I woke up.

Why are you posting this stuff on christmas, man?

that's fucking immoral man

DELET THIS

From someone with a qt3.14 azn gf, it's not as hard as you think to get this. It's yourself that's keeping you from being happy, not getting a gf. Although, gf's are nice to draw strength from.

Haha! the joke is on you!

Even if someone said that to me I would immediately think of them as insencere and not trust them anymore at all.

>tfw a girl will never be nervous and excited about looking really pretty for her date with you

>ITT thing you will never hear

>proceeds to cheat on me cuz daddy abandonment issues
>fuck her while she's in a relationship with the skinny manlet bf
>texts every couple months, if I said so she'd leave him for me instantly
>mfw focused on these gains and sluts
>mfw girls wanna set me up with their friends, one wants me for her sister(s)

Feels chad man

Captcha: Select all the food

>things you heard from someone that left you after 8 years, most likely cheated on you, and ended the relationship via facebook message

>best thing that ever happened to me

this just means she has daddy issues t b h

>a girl was excited about meeting me but then she got to know me better

Atleast before I could pretend I was desirable deep down.

there's a girl that feels this exact way for me and I'm too scared to hold on to her
what the fuck is wrong with me Veeky Forums, I don't really want to lose her

T-Thanks, mom

>y-you too

wtf is she wearing on her feet?

>tfw gf said that for two years until I moved away for work after graduating
>two months prior to me moving away she is constantly sobbing or depressed about me moving because she thinks I'll find someone better than her and breakup with her
>October hits and she breaks up with me

you flakey bitch.

I am on the same boat. I don't want to lose her, but all her love doesn't make me any happier

long distance is the single worst meme you can fall for, and there are many memes to fall for in life. next time i have to do long distance i preemptively end it all, no questions.

My gf who looks way better than this chick tells me this all the time. Feels good.

looks basic af

I'm happily married with a child.

Also, having a kid keeps one from the gym, but all the physical exertion involved with soothing a baby and the sleeplessness balances that out.

post pic plz

user hold me

>this happened to me
>awnsered "I know"
am i cocky?

>Hear this everyday
>Still not happy

Somedays I am content, somedays I'm not. Really gets awkward when she says shit like will you love me forever and promise you'll never get bored. REEEEE

no thanks i don't want a dumb girl with your taste of shoes, if you can even call those "shoes"
you're 4/10 at best with makeup and im being generous

>married a child
Fucking pedos

this is what >tfwnogf-people on Veeky Forums don't understand. relationships don't make you happy. women don't make you happy. there are so many unhappy, and even extremely lonely, people in relationships. yet people think all they need is a gf and their life would be good, and it simply doesn't work that way.

>*Wakes up from dream*
>ITT no gf, virgin

Agreed bud. Your only way to truly be happy is to know yourself through solitude. I am reasonably happy, I have goals set, aspirations, etc. They make me content in life, my girlfriend as horrible as it sounds and as happy as she DOES make me is just an extra to my life.

>I assume everything: the post
My ex gf made me happy, my heavy drug use drove her away. She was getting clean, I wasn't, I like to think that she would be happy that I'm all cleaned up. Too bad she fucking hates me KEK

I'm not assuming anything in particular. There are plenty of people on Veeky Forums who think a gf would fix their problems. That's not an assumption. There are also plenty of unhappy/lonely people in relationships. That's not an assumption either. Obviously a good relationship can improve your life in many, but it will never be a reliable source of happiness.

This happened.
I'm happy
wants to marry
Break up happened a month later.

True story lads

>your shoes are hideous

The only thing worst than not ever hearing that, is hearing it from a girl with whom you don't know if you have a future with.

I hear this and honestly it doesn't get you the filled up feeling it should. I'd rather be with my ex desu.

>split infinitive
ugh certainly not

Wife said this to me

It feels as good as you'd imagine

>dad science

>sleeplessness balances that out.
So you get juicy from not sleeping?

I'm in love with him for more than a year now
He rejected me, but he doesn't have any gf whatsoever. He's the best person I've ever met
I don't know what to do, is there a chance he'll eventually fall in love with me ?

We're very close, I know he likes me, he also told me that I'm pretty so I don't know what's wrong with me

Gf of four years used to say this shit to me. I had to move only 1.5 hours away so I could go to school. She instantly broke up with me.

Anyone who tells you they'll love you forever is full of shit. I don't mean that in the angry woman hating way, just that no one can possibly predict how they'll feel later. She thought she could, and desu it really hurt me. She started dating someone else and everyone days I gotta be happy for her. I guess I'm happy that she's happy. I'm just not happy that it's not because of me. She always said she wanted to be friends cause she considered me her best friend, but I don't think I want to and she's not really putting any effort into the friendship anyway. Life is a series of losses but this has allowed me time to get to know my only other friend far better so that's nice.

I have had similar things said to me. And it makes me lose a little respect for the person, because how could they be so stupid to fall for my bullshit?

>Bruce Gain is Stuck in Plateau Prison

Blind Lifter
>You do not fear tfw no gf. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.

Bruce Gain
>Why?

Blind Lifter
>How can you squat deeper than possible, The Press heavier than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: that fear when no GF?

Bruce Gain
>I do fear no gf. I fear I'm not gonna keep gf here while my lifts plateau and there's no program to save it

Blind Lifter
>Then lift the weight

Bruce Gain
>How?

Blind Lifter
>As a novice lifter did when he first started lifting for a feel. Without a Gf. Then, fear will find you again.

Real funny OP

He doesn't date men/trannys so you're out of luck.

this is where the real nightmare begins

This

I just want to die already...

You offended my vagina

Bump
want sad stories

Ah fuck you man

>have this for 2 years
>still not sure where it went wrong

do you find it again? surely you find it again, r-right guys?

Why did you post this? i just woke up and its Christmas eve, have you no soul?

young nigga learned the first rule of dynos
no counting to 3 first

>Your gym uses jugs for dynos
>They're actually slopers

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOOOOSE

Get hotter, honestly

How can women just move on so easily man?

Because they dont feel the same way guys do and there are alot more guys for them to choose from
If you find a girl who likes you, wants to fuck and isnt completly toxic she is maybe 1/1000 and guys outnumber girls by atleast 10:1 in the west so your odds of finding a girl are extremly low while her chances of finding a guy are pretty much guaranteed

Most guys ive found have been unable to move on because they cant find a new girl and when they try they face the same horrible dating scene with a lack of girls as the single guys while girls are dropped into a buyers market

it was easier when I was a fat neckbeard. I had no hope.

now that I'm fit, dress well, girls find excuses to touch and talk to me but I ALWAYS fuck it up at the date or even before. I just can't interact to people. I don't find anything they talk about fun or interesting. I need to be loaded with caffeine just to care enough to participate in their stupid conversations

>guys outnumber girls 10:1 in the west

citation needed

>Last night I had a dream that I was cuddling with my oneitis of 6 years. Right before I make a move and kiss her she turns to me and says "my boyfriend got me pregnant, but don't tell anyone yet it's a secret teehee"

Sleep is my only solace, I don't deserve this.

Check any dating site, night club or bar if you need a general feeling
There are way, way more guys than girls in those scenarios and strangely enough most girls already have a boyfriend while most guys are single

My GF is telling me this things all the time.

like im going to believe some used goods.
im just another one for you. you are unable to feel love.

My girlfriend of 4 years says things like this to me regularly

Hang in there bros.
If I can give any advice, it's to stop being so eager. Don't make getting a long term gf your goal. Just go in with no pressure. Have fun.
The reason it worked for me is because neither of us thought anything would come of it when we first hooked up. Just a few weeks of fun.

You can do this guys

Hang in there.

this is stupid and you're stupid

Same. Good advice.

Girls don't like desperation. They don't want to be the only thing going on in your life. They want a guy that has hobbies and goals.

Won't make it

Dont test me.

My gf tells me this all the time, but

>wants to have kids with me in the future
>I don't want to because I don't want all my chances of achieving my dreams to end as a result of this
>says I don't consider her point of view when I act this closed-minded

Also the next year I'll have to be away from her for one year after 8 months together, and this shit is scaring the shit out of me. Meeting her has been a really good thing for me and she seems very reliable, but who knows wtf can happen, also I'm kind of a piece of shit so I might end up breaking up with her myself just to feel free

8 years and by facebook message? We are truly in the end times.

Or what?

Well that's not because men outnumber women, It's because a good portion of women are simultaneously dating the same men. No other explanation for why there are so many single men and women with boyfriends. Ten percent or so of the male population must be "dating" 50 or so percent of the female population.

>tfw gave this up

>*wakes up*

>never had a meaningful conversation with a woman when she complimented me

>waited so long to get someone to love me like this
>on the way became too angry to keep trying
>tfw now essentially tell a girl to fuck off if i find out she's interested

Thanks mom, I work hard at the gym and make sure to finish all my meals like a good boy.

>don't test me

Was this you?

The only person to say that to me and mean it was my mom.

My ex did tell me that I was the best man she'd ever met and that I was her personal blessing from god. Five days ago she told me that she didn't want a relationship with me anymore and left me. It devestated me, I didn't see it coming.

I'm convinced they are simply incapable of love in the same way as men unless it's their child.

It is A biological imperative.

Their earthly duty is to produce children and raise them. That is where their love lies.

Because they cannot provide on their own they need a host man.

The way they love is by obeying. Respect is their love.

>Those shoes
Go away I can do better

That's some solid pasta but not entirely
Though I've added 100lbs to my squat max in sheer sexual frustration

I found out a black girl likes me because I'm different from other guys.

And different as in I'm not a criminal. How do i get her to fear and love me?

t-thanks mom

Confuse her emotions like you do the muscles

Be affectionate and then punch her in the gut.

>wants to be friends but isnt putting anything into it

Same

The reason she cant commit to being friends is one of two reasons

1. She is a shitty friend to most people in general
2. Shes not over you but she wants to be

Usually girls make terrible friends, so its likely to be a mix of the two

>tfw I've heard all three of these from my 8/10 gf in the last week
>tfw haven't seen her in that time become I'm home with my loving, functional, and traditional family for the holidays
>tfw everything is going to be okay
>tfw made it in life but lifts are suffering
Are these good feels or bad feels? I do not know, they are simply feels

maybe you are the one who cannot move on, user

Hopefully she doesn't bail on you like so many have before.

>How do i get her to fear and love me?

Why do you want this? She already likes you so you're basically in. If you're going to change your personality by putting up a facade, it's just gonna end blowing up in your face when she calls you out on your bullshit.

this is one of those situations where "just b urself :)" is working and you think you need to act like someone else.

what if I leave her preemptively ?

New meme. It's official.

When a woman says she wants to be friends that's her way of absolving guilt for ending the relationship (not that anyone needs to feel guilty strictly for ending it. Ending a relationship because you don't want to make it work is fair to the other person. Your relationship would be a lie).

She doesn't actually want to be friends. In her mind it's like you contractually agreeing that you don't hate her for this. All she wanted was a verbal agreement. She doesn't care that it's just cordial and surface level. She has no interest in remaining as friends, so leaving it amicable at the surface level is all that's required.