How many exercises do you do for one bodypart?

How many exercises do you do for one bodypart?
I sometimes can go up to 5-6 and while i do almost always 4 sets. it ends up being like 2 hours of me working my, for example, triceps.

Shit kills me but i dunno if this is optimal.

Could someone help a retarded beginner like me?

>running brosplit
>coming to fit for advice
now fuck off

What

checked brotha
preach

let me rephrase what user said:
running a brosplit is stupid and u could get more gains running a pplxppl program or something similar.
also 5-6 exercises are way too much

But why if i hit a bodypart twice a week?

For example i do biceps and back on wednesday and sunday.

I hit pretty much all bodyparts twice a week except legs because my knees are fucked.

Nice hair nice fake tits nice legs.

Pity about the terrible hip to waist ratio. Not even MySpace angles can hide it.

>except legs

not gonna make it

Focus your attention towards the big 3 and do 5x5 for those.

Then add some isolation bodybuilding focused exercises.

For example.
Deadlift 5x5
Horizontal row 1-2 exercises
Vertical row 1-2 exercises
2 bicep exercises
Reardelts

Frequency i an important part of muscle growth. So os volume. And you should at least have 10+ sets, per muscle, per week. You can easily achieve that and more volume with a full body program, 3 times a Week. You dont need to kill yourself at the gym everytime.

This takes at maximum 6 hours a week divided into 3 sessions. And thats with 3-5 minute breaks between sets.
At the end of the workout you can do some isolation work if you want to feel "the pump".

This made me think.

If this user really hits muscles 2 times a week with his brosplit.

Wouldn't that be pretty fucking good?

Ye you waste a fuckton of time in the gym but hey whatever it takes

If you are on a shitton of gear that works. Otherwise no way in hell.

>he fell for the 8 hour arm workout piano man meme.

Hes wasting a Fuckton of time. Thats why there is an easier way, and a natural guy doesnt need to do 5-6 exercises for a bodypart each time.

>8 hour arm workouts cmon
how come everybody forgets our lord and saviour? new year comes too fast

ITT: Fucking lazy shits that are DYEL as fuck come up with excuses for why they don't want to do lots of volume and stop being dyel

Keep doing 135 fucking reps a week, come back when you look good (never)

>Thats why there is an easier way, and a natural guy doesnt need to do 5-6 exercises for a bodypart each time

If you want to look decently after like 5 years then ye he doesn't need them.

I have a friend who worksout for 3 years now.

All he does is deadlifts squats bench press and shit like this.

He looks like garbage, he is pretty strong but who cares if he looks skinnyfat.

T. guy who enters the gym, does 3 deadlifts, and fucks off for the rest of the week.

Post pic of yourself im sure you are a dyel

I am, started going a month ago. But we will see in 3 years i bet i will look better than him

>5x5 deadlifts
Stop

He is still a beginner.

Do you even know how time under tension, volume and frequency work? You use one example and think that applies to everything? If it doesnt look like you lift after three years then hes doing something wrong.

you really shouldnt give advice or talk shit then.

>Do you even know how time under tension, volume and frequency work

Shit than 99,999% of the guys lifting probably don't even know what it means and still look good?

Fucking go around high school or college and ask around at the gym about things like this.
No really, do it.

t.dyslexic

t. don't know what a rep is

>What are above avarage genetics?

>excuses.

Lift, as much as you think is enough for you.
Eat good, most important one.

Grow or become shredded.

its that easy.

Damage control.

>genetics meme

Random dude in gym ' Haha man I like to lift so I do a shitload of volme it's fun haha man curls are fun haha yeah I like to work on my lats yeah I like going to the gym 7 times a week' ---> looks good.

Internet lifter 'STASRTING STRENGTH. 45 REPS a workout. HURR DURR. LIFT 3 TIMES A WEEK! SQUATS DL! ONLY NEED COMPOUNDS!' ----> reads about suface tension and shit online----> looks dyel

Then you come and shitpost about genetics not understanding that the real culprit is your lazy stupid fucking low volume routine

it is your laziness and stupidity not your genetics

worst part is when someone does a lot of volume you try to say 'overtraining!!' to try to jsutify your decision to do so little volume

You are the one with the shitty m-m-m-uh genetics argument

There is obviously no point arguing with a beginner who thinks he knows it all even though he has no experience or knowledge. Only knows two guys and think that counts for everything.

How is anything he said wrong tho.

Lift and eat good and you will see progress.

Not everyone wants to look like arnold. Most people would be happy with a body like this

And you dont need to read 50 books about lifting for it.

I never said anything like that.

I said focus on big 3 to get stronger and add in isolation. So you get best of both worlds. But hey, a guy who lifts a few months sure do know more then my 4+ years of lifting.

Off to your perfect form ATG 1,5 plate squats, faggot.

>4 years of lifting
>still comes to this shitty board when even the sticky is fucking retarded.

xD

>being so new you can't tell anons apart

kys lol

100% of these fucking 'overtraining! too much volume!' fags look like trash or they wouldn't be talking shit about excess volume

Reminder 15 reps are the best for building muscle.

He wasnt talking about getting a. Body like that. He was talking about how one guy did something different than another guy, didnt know their eating routines, training schedule and dedication. Yet uses it as an argument on what is better to get hhuge. Not skinny, but huge.

If your picture is the goal then i agree. It doesnt matter. Just lift weights.

>Most people would be happy with a body like this

none of them are on this website though bro lol

we aim for greatness not to look like starving Ethiopian children

>looks skinnyfat
That's because the retard doesn't cut. It doesn't matter how much muscle you've built, if you're above 15-20% you are going to look like shit.

you look like shit above 12% bro

20% is legit fat. do what I do, cut to 10, bulk to 12, cut to 10. Lean and dry year round