How much sinning do you allow for Christmas?

How much sinning do you allow for Christmas?

Ta den vita då din cuck

protip: fast until 4pm then eat whatever you want

In Poland we eat mostly (usually homemade) cake for dessert at Christmas. I've always preferred savory to sweet so I'll stuff my face at dinner tonight.

>1pm : greek yoghurt with jam, a small piece of bread
>8pm : Charcuterie with bread, duck with green beans, chocolate cake, chocolate
I'll try to eat as few charcuterie, cake and chocolate as I can for dinner, and to stuff myself on water and green beans.
Not even on a cut but I'm maintaining and so fucking scared of gaining weight. Chocolate is my fucking drug so I'm anxious.

I don't really like sweets. I'm going to eat a whole fawn and gravy though.

Som om ikke Sverige har for mange brune som det er.

I usually take the holidays off. There's always too much shit going on to worry about it. But I fucking get back on it after Christmas.

Calories don't count on Christmas, this is a fact.

All of it

Aladdinasken är som arbetsförmedlingen, alla bruna, en vit, och den blir tagen först.

Translation for amerifats: CuckcuckCuck Cuck cuckelino, cuckaroo.

All of it.

Go hard on a leg session the day after. Problem solved

i eat as much i can during christmas.
albeit "christmas" is only 2 days in my case

ONE WHOLE GRAVY?

none
I only allow myself to overeat when I'm forced to be as productive as possible, not when it's some meme-day which people associate with acting like a fatass
feels good

Some, mostly in the form of alcoholic beverages (fucking fernet). Not one to binge on food really.

None, breh, none...

Just a couple slices of nougat and some chocolates or marzipan. I used to stuff my face with that crap up until I almost had to vomit.

>Dat Toffifee

Me, my sister 'n' the folks are going to a restaurant tonight, so I'm starving myself until then.

I have so many big family/friend parties and dinners in a short period of time it's easier and more enjoyable to just say fuck it and have whatever I want. I've had the whole year to prepare for it and the entirety of next year to make up for it so who cares.

Plus if you act like an autist about food all the girls get self conscious about their own food choices and it detracts from their enjoyment of the evenings.

Oh and because this is Veeky Forums I'll add in "lul 6'5" master race massive TDEE chad pizza etcetc"

I am not having any candy and I am not having any meat on my Christmas dinner
I am 390lbs and have just started to lose weight, I am down 10lbs so far.

I CANNOT let Christmas beat me
Christmas is the worst thing for me.

Last Christmas I ate 400g of nuts, an entire Turkey (my parents had to cook 2 Turkeys, one for the family and one for me), all the trimmings and a heap of chocolate. My grandmother hates me ever since because I promised she could have the bones from my Turkey to make stock but I ended up trying to eat them and getting them covered in saliva.

I feel really bad though because my parents bought me a Turkey for myself this year, and I had to tell them I don't want to eat it. I also read their amazon history and they bought me a bunch of Turkey merchandise so wasted money

kek

>thinks that eating differently for small period of time, in this case 1% of the year, makes a difference
>doesn't realize it's about consistency and what your habits in the long run are
that's the kind of thinking that made you fat in the first place
enjoy Christmas, then start losing weight like it's literally your job

holy kek

Its funny that everybody implies that you have to force you to eating healthy and dont put the "good" food in your mouth.
I dont even have the desire to eat the "good" food, just stick to my plan like always doesnt feel bad.

Im going to eat a huge ass plate of salad with no dressings.
Then Im going to pick out the white meat until I start feeling a little full
Then I am going to have small portions of what ever side dishes I actually want at that point.

Then in the middle of the night I am probably gonna eat some rice or something to make up for any carbs I skipped.

I know it sounds autistic but I have never lost any progress eating like this and have never felt deprived doing it. Way better than just skipping the dinner or stuffing myself until bloated.

This. If theres something that I don't like I dont eat it.

Like boneless skinless chicken breast. Shit is kind of nasty too me so I just another lean meat instead like pork tenderloin.

My xmas day routine for the last few years

skip breakfast
go for 2 hour cycle
home just in time for early dinner about 2pm
then free for all on food after that

It's goof for long term gains to have a blowout every now and then.

I eat whatever I want for the entire holiday season. Burning fat is easy so I don't worry about it. My diet is super clean the rest of the year.

Im hungover so I don't expect much binging

holy shit man :D

Keep going though brother.

turkey merchandise hahaha of course you are fat

Do it user. Eat it all. Spring and summer is so far away...you'll be fine.

It really isn't worth trying to be Veeky Forums over Christmas

just write off December 24th-31st every year

What goes through a mans mind after he devoured an entire turkey. Only the bones left on his plate, the bones that his grandma requested to spare for her voodoomagic or whatever stock is. He sees those bones and thinks you know what fuck that old coot.

Kek

>trying to eat bones
BARBARIC
>pic related, mirin bulk

tillbaka till sweddit, tack!

Two cheat meals instead of one this weekend.

*teleports away from family and friends enjoying a nice dinner*

"Sorry kid...I only allow myself to overeat when I'm forced to be as productive as possible, not when it's some meme-day which people associate with acting like a fatass
feels good."

"nothing personnel senpai"

If this is for real then hang in there bro. I was superfat too and I was able to do it. You will think of food a LOT but you can get through it. I promise it gets better after the first month. Stick to the plan you make make NO exceptions. It's a slippery slope and I failed 3 times because of just "one" exception. Be strong, be stubborn, and you will make it.

>overeating = a nice dinner
what stage of obesity are you on?

ran 5 miles the day before. that's roughly 800 calories.

>not running 25 miles a week
>not eating like a fatass alldayeveryday

>an entire turkey
>down 10lbs

wow you are disgusting.

>bought turkey merchandise
>topfuckingkek

None. Just because it's a holiday, it's no excuse to give up on my goals.

>Go fucking crazy on my diet on my early Christmas vacation with in laws
>Come back and down 3 pounds more than when I left
Holy shit, maybe I've actually learned how to eyeball my portions.

None

It's Christmas

just bought an xbox one

figured i should treat myself since i live 2k miles away from anyone i know

Stay strong friend, if you lose weight it'll be just one Christmas among 80 others, no big loss.

If you don't lose weight it'll be one Christmas among 40.

>5 miles
>800 calories
Hi there fatty! Just to let you in to let you know how I know you are a fatty who is lying--the average person burns 100-110 calories per mile that even accounts for running up hills. Maybe next time, you'll stop lying about how many miles you ran and underestimating the amount of calories burned.

I weight 200ish pounds, mostly muscle.

>mom is turning our kitchen into a bakery
>offering me samples

Zyzz save me.

I hope you meant
>how much sipping

Let go of your diet these 2 days and eat whatever you want, use the motivation in the future. I think it's good for your mind to just eat without worrying for once.

I agree but when you've spent the entire year eating clean, it's just hard to break the mindset and enjoy yourself.

Europoor here. Ate 3000kcal over my maintenance. I want to die now.

None. Just ate some fish and veggies and left the candies for my fatass family to eat at the table

i mean you guys go the whole year without sex and then jump at the first opportunity. i don't really see a difference.

This. I will add it up with some fasted cardio as well

Sex burns calories.

I am eating 5000 calories today and 5000 tomorrow. Then I will restrict to 1000 calories for 2 months to make up for it.

It is worth it, and saves money because I am given christmas food at home and at work. It also allows me to maintain my 6'0, low bf, 119lb frame with big muscles (I can lift 5 times my weight although I don't lift, I do bodyweight only, but I can lift my bed which is a double so probably 600lbs)

eating healthy and being a shitlord is fedora now?

what the fuck man

It's your pretentiousness.

doesn't matter i'm skelly, probably met my tdee for once.

>being pretentious about how fit you are is bad

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>it's not Christmas if you're not eating 8000kcal per day
lel am I on /fat/ or something?

Starting laughing so hard I had to lie down and try to breathe holy shit.

the chocolate things on the right used to my favorite growing up

anyone remember their name?

nvm its toffifee

im drunk

Fried Chicken

Ribs

Haagen Dasz

Some soda

Not too bad. I usually just eat chicken breasts and veggie smoothies so I'd probably get my deficit back in a week.

>Grandma makes the best trifle and christmas cake

>aunty makes a sick Kiwi Strawb Pav'

>Damo brings the brews

>Mike brings the bants

>Gazza is a fucked cunt and decided to work the christmas shift this year

all in all a pretty fun Chrissy lunch if ya ask me.
ready for the new years piss up at the mount

Right on ya m8 sickest fokken day of the year sides straya day if you ask me

We have toffifee too. Shit is absolutely not worth the calories. Imma eat all the rocher instead and pass the toffifee to my bro Lol

Also, how does that Aladdin taste? Looks high quality. I love the white ones especially

White > Normal > Bitter imo

Depends if my parents got me candy, though probably none.

>eating the feathered jew

I literally started my diet on the 22nd because I figured if I could make ti past christmas I can make it an entire year.

I'm down 110 lbs from 345.

>tfw been cutting since november since I want to troll NYE fags by going in with full striations, boulder shoulders/horseshoe triceps
>tfw consistently 2-2.5k cals a day(3k tdee)

I managed to eat only 2k this christmas day, creme fraiche, fruits, casein drink, roast pork with stuffing, veggie salad and roasted sweet potatos, tastes amazing and healthy.

>tfw ate an entire fucking pannetone(1000cals) cause it was so goood

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>have a christmas party at work
>offer to make a salad or garlic cheesy bread
>co-workers unanimously request cheesy bread
>everyone makes cookies, fudge, cheesecake, also have ziti
>boss also ordered a salad with the ziti but literally nobody touches it
>since everyone is allergic to salad they let me take the entire tray home

I can't believe I didn't even touch the cheesecake this year.

None.

>cuts two months before New Years and expects to be shredded

Wew lad

oi oi, cept im a kiwi mate

shoulda been obvious when i greentinted the wee bit about the Pavlova bro

>mum bought tons of rittersport bars

Fuck me brahs I can hardly resist the flavor of the chocolate succubus

I would say one day won't hurt anything, but the caloric density in some kinds of candy is ridiculous.
I usually just eat a little candy a day until it's gone. I'm going to stick with that and keep exercising like I already do.

Maximum sinning, I bulk in winter

whatever you think about Christmas in particular, feasting on holidays is an ancient tradition, user

>he doesn't know how stock is made
>he doesn't even know what cooking stock is
How can you expect to be healthy if you can't cook?

Too fucking much. Not even just for Christmas, I've been fucking up since mid November.
>J U S T

user is a metallic emotionless badass

I just ate some cabbage rolls that my grandma made and drank some wine. Thanks grandma and Merry Christmas guys.

>not bulking in summer so you can be three times sicker by comparison while everyone else has winter fat

I don't bulk till 20% like most fatasses in this board.

this, its sunday here and monday is my leg day

I am eating a bucket load of turkey and salad tho

my sides