Project qt3.14 the couple edition

My gf is 5'6 and weighs 140 lbs. She started to notice that I am doing great gains in the gym and gives me the talk about 'spending more time with me'. She even agreed to do sport once a week with me.Her prior experience in sports is just an aerobic course which changed nothing since she was inconsistent about going there and eating properly. Now is our chance ,brehs. She is short and has wide hips. Oftentimes she moans about not being able to get in shape since her wide hipbones cause her to look fat. I have the vision of creating a damn fine booty and give her nice curves. This time I am in control of her sportsactivity and she won't let it slide. I am also very concered about her health since not doing any kind of sport will impact her health. I can choose nearly any sport I want to do with her. Lifting goes out since the place doesn't suit her and she wont't enjoy doing it and here motoric, cardiovascular capabilities , which are important to me, won't be imroved by lifting as much as in other sports. The point is I want to improve myself, too. An obvious point is dancing classes. She won't notice it as cardio and will most likely have fun doing it. The dancing lesson could pay for themselves in the future because many men can't dance. Do you got any other nice ideas to transform her into a fine qt3.14 ? I could post progress pics of her if it's an succes

*BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT*

While most girls have one tit bigger than the other, usually you can't tell at first glance.
Unfortunately that is not the case here.

Worst. B8. Ever.

welp, i am being honest. this is not her but it's the same body shape.

Sure, user. Sure.

Gonna have to be honest here and speak from experience OP.
I hope im wrong, but you're gonna go nowhere with her.
This experiment is gonna last a month tops.
She's gonna get lazy, complaint, bicker and whine.
She's not gonna have the discipline to maintain a proper diet, she'll sneak cheat meals all the time, and will probably even turn into a gains goblin.
The only reason she wants to spend more time with you is to keep an eye on you cause you're looking better and she's not.

My girlfriend has been gaining weight, I've been getting shredded.
I used to be fat.
She's not constantly giving me the whole let's spend more time together, why are you wasting your time at the gym, you look good, don't get too big bullshit.
I put my foot down, made it clear that it's what I like to do, she can either join me, stop interfering or leave.
She stayed, if she gets fat I'll dump her because I know she's to weak to lose weight.

What about tennis?

I am already 6 years with her together and don't think that I could dump her just because she is a but a bit overweight. Still you gave me some nice insight but maybe being strict with her will help. Sometimes military training and being a soldier pays off.

>sometimes military training and being a soldier pays off

You sound like a little bitch, OP. I call bullshit.

>*BRRRRRRRTTTTTTT*
what did he mean by this?

I don't really care about you believing me or not. I don't gain anything but 'respect' or more troll posts by some persons who just try to deconstruct me and that just bores me. So there is no worth to it.

>Sometimes military training and being a soldier pays off
You know those women of servicemen cheat a lot
You really got yourself a golden one lol

not safe for work you fuck

MODS PLEASE DO YOUR JOB

>current year
>objectifying female body
wew lad

I bet they loved your boipussy at basic training

>female
Wait a sec, did you just assume their gender?

>their gender
*xyr gender

If you don't control her food, anything she does in the gym will only make her more butch. You say, stick to the diet, and kgs off per fortnight and the reward is more social games.

post moar

idiot