That are my christmas presents from me to me

That are my christmas presents from me to me.
r8
Also show your presents.

sounds like the gullible college kid dyel starter kit to me. Enjoy your no gains and wasted money.

you think so?
Why wouldnt it work?

This desu.

E A T M O R E
A
T
M
O
R
E

It's steroids or it's snakeoil

because the only thing you need on that list is the whey and omega 3 assuming you dont eat enough fish

the rest is garbage

haha try about 3g of the beta alanin on its own and you wont regret it

ok... thought it would be good, because i had a booster which contained some of these things and it felt pretty good, especially the pump effect was huge and i became pretty veiny almost roadmap style.

Why is that?

Bought this for myself as I'm almost out of my previous CK 'one' edt. Also I bought the book The Art of Living: Vipassana MeditationUnabridged by William hart.

just try it

bump

Also lots of books.

do you realize that when suplement is tested in a lab and it really gives you desired results it turns into a drug and it's not longer a "supplement"

Manufacturer can claim literally everything on the label. You should read about Backstonelabs and their products that were working and they've kept being banned over and over.

You got the smallest possible amounts of the only two things on your list that work: whey and omega3. Instead of buying more of these two you spent your money on crap that does nothing and you will now run out of whey and omega3 in a few weeks. Kek.

just finished the art of living, pretty alright. now on to meditations, much meatier.

good goyim

happymerchant.tiff

Which pump
Im on gear so my veins are always popped out, I want more tho

AAKG and Citrullin-Malat.

Since i still have whey here and the Omega 3 will last 60 days doesnt see any problem there.

Thanks bro, chicks love veins

Honestly the Only supplements you need are fish oil and vitamin d, fish oil is best as a liquid form because when they manufacture it as capsules it becomes oxidized and loses potency.
Whey protein is only taken if you cant reach your daily protein with food. Like if you had a long day at work or dont feel like making chicken. Too much protein converts to fat.
Beta alanine is put in preworkouts and all it does for me is it makes me all tingly and jittery.
BCAAs are a complete meme, you can acheive all the branch chain amino acidswith a serving of chicken breast , im at work so cant go into super detail but theres research showing a decline in cognitive function in athletes that supplement bcaas

Thanks for advice, user.
I will drop the bcaas, but still will try the beta alanine, get 20% off on every article so its doesnt that expensive. May it has some effect for me, if no i just dont buy it again.

>Too much protein converts to fat.
Actually im on ~160g Protein/day, is it too much for 80kg?