Redpill me on tinder like apps

Redpill me on tinder like apps.

How much time does it take in the gym before women start approaching you on tinder like apps?
How hard is the competition?
Do you need to be tall?
Can an average male have some hope to compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism.

My own anecdotal experience told me just have decent non-autistic photos and you'll have some luck. I've also learned location is massively important. I do much better on tinder when I get out of my shitty hick area

yeah, but how long does it take to have at least one date?

I guess I'll try again when I have visible abs plus some money (in mid january).

Took me a few weeks as a retard who didn't know how to talk to girls

Took me one day to get a date, tinder is easy.

The problem with tinder is that the girls there aren't as qt as the girls in your gym.

They look 9/10 and when you meet irl they are like 7s, plus, they are sluttier than normal sluts.

>how hard is the competition

Mostly only guys that can't get laid without tinder use tinder, so, basically, zero lamo.

>average male

Average average or average fucking loser on tinder? average loser on tinder nah no hope

>no visible abs

nigga if you over 15% bf you better cut and then use tinder or you wasting time.

I cut down to like 9% and 'dried' myself out with coffee, carbed up, (basic contest prep) for my pics.

Cut nigga.

oh,a few weeks, right?
that give me hope.
It seems even top male models have only a 27% success rate.

I guess I could still try to get some cash and visible abs, right?
Sure, I still don't have huge arms, because I'm new to the gym, but visible abs should be good enough, right?

how fit are u bro?

What about when you don't look like your contest pics? Is it like an unspoken agreement that neither of you will look like your pictures anyway?

>Redpill me

stopped reading

I assume selfies count as autistic?

bro, I was like 30% bf some months ago.
I got that shit down to 18% bf last week.
My goal is to hit 10% in mid january.

I'll try to control my diet, because that's like 70% of my goal.

>how fit are you bro

dyel beyond fucking belief LOL.

I just cut down to 9% and did contest prep to look big for one day and then took photos in good lighting.

>male model
>27%

No, no no. Like 27% with each girl? Ok, that makes sense. Bt you get a lot of matches.

My bio was 'Girls used 2 hate me 4 pulling on their hair now they me 4 it'

Use retarded annoying text speak like a 12 year old. This broads have the mental capacity of a 12 year old so they identify with it.

If you talk like this they think its kinda cute :3

hookup culture is degenerate

I guess that makes sense, I could still pull off that hot look with visible abs.
I guess I'll cut down to 10% and try again.

we're animals faggot.

It's all angles and ligthting.

You can make yourself look 2x as big.

IRL, once you take your shirt off, she's too wet to care. Plus, she don't remember how big your photos were.

I have a moral opposition to using photoshop but I absolutley will angle my shit in good lighting.

45 degree overhead angle + good lightening + carb up + full pump

You will look big

yeah, I guess I'll try again when I finish my cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

Im a fairly good looking guy, 6'1'' and fit but ive never tried tinder simply because it seems like a waste of time
Competition is extreme but this isnt the worst part but the worst part seems to be girls arent interested in dating/hooking up but rather just talking/wasting time or matchhoarding
I dont mind talking to some cute chick but it feels like wasted time if i know she doesnt want to meet ever and only does it to pass the time when she is bored

I've gotten laid several times and I'm ugly as fuck. Bad skin, red hair, dyel, not even a great personality.

If you can't get laid, it's your own fault.

how long does it take before your first date?

dont give me the first day I got dates BS.

>If you can't get laid, it's your own fault.
Then how do you do it?
Im curious because ive never heard of a guy who has has any success with tinder(except this one dude who was 6'3'' and juicy aswell as good looking but he ended up with a 6/10 so...)
Lack of women in online dating + huge competition doesnt give us a good time with it, sadly

Recovering fatty, down from 427 to 255. Matches really started coming in at 280 pounds or so, but i'm not looking for sex on the damn thing I'm just enjoying going out for dates and getting drinks or beers whatever. Just seems that I can't land someone hotter or "fit". most chubby girls I go out with definitely want to get on the dick, as in go out on a second date, but any chicks less than 145 pounds say "you're a really super nice guy but I'm just not feeling it"

despite what they say, I think a huge part of it is I still have quite big legs, a big stomach, and fat arms yet. so i don't get too upset when i get the rejection for a 2nd or 3rd date from them. not their fault.

>get decent amount of matches
>almost always get responses
>get their #
>try to arrange meetup
>don't have time right now
>it leads to nothing

Rinse and repeat. I habe decent sucess regarding matches but those matches lead to nothing.

>tfw the only thing i've gotten on tinder was nudes from a religious 8/10 qt who had "If you're looking for hookups then swipe left. I'm not looking for dates" on her bio.

meh

I'll probably reinstall it when uni starts again

this
>start talking over weekend
>are you free at all this week
>maybe wednesday
>ok cool
>hey user i gotta work late can we reschedule
>never meet up and fades into distance

then they get upset at the thought of you dating other girls, it's like bitch, make yourself available, seeing as you're on a dating site, and get fucking together, i'm not going to put things on hold with these other girls when i don't even know if i'm going to see you in the next week.

This.

Besides, it's more fun to randomly meet women in person.

If I move to a bigger town I'd consider it, but where I live it's small and incestuous among friend groups. I've already got a rep as a heartbreaker. A tinder profile might help me bag a few girls who aren't in my social circle but I don't think it's worth the stigma confirming fuccboi status. Slut shaming is real brehs, I'm not down to get boxed in cus I like to fuck. In b4 who cares, small town dating politics is some shit.

>Besides, it's more fun to randomly meet women in person.
This is true but its so rare to be in a place where you can find girls
Sadly modern dating caters more to womens needs than mens needs