Reminder that

Reminder that

Aesthetics >>> strength

In the real world, yes. Chad always had the advantage because he looked prettier, not because he could deadlift 5 plates.

Julian summing up Veeky Forums

Nice thread OP

Jeff pls...

"Aesthetics guys just use it as an excuse for the strength they don't have"

goes both ways though?

no because physical strength doesn't affect the way people treat you on the street. your lifts are meaningless anywhere but anime imageboard

Jeff >>> Eddie

BUT I love strength gains aesthetics can eat an ass. I'm not all about the grills

God this hurts.

Truth always hurts. Sorry bro.

I dunno mang, Hafthor or however you spell it is in the limelight a lot lately.

And Cutler is getting progressively less attention.

hafthor is a giant who appeared on the most popular television show on air. He would still be a literally who if not for GoT. Cutler is not aesthetic. he's the definition of that "too big" bodybuilder women hate.

Why does Seid have so many weird foreign followers in the comments?

>2k ugly closet homo twinks voted in favour of looks
>Veeky Forums btfo teehee

Just do strength + cardio. Most olympic weightlifters look ripped.

Veeky Forums is full of bodybuilder faggots. Stay mad strengthfat.

Most "natty" oly lifters look like fucking shit T rexs

Reminder to try both, decide which you enjoy more and to stick with it for at least 6 months

>just do roids and train perfectly with a perfect diet and perfect coaching

you forgot
>be born with 1 in 1000000 genetics and train from child

very few oly lifters look ripped. the chinese in particular do bb stuff

2.1 million instagram followers and appears pretty much garanteed as soon as you type motivation/aesthetics/fitness into youtube search. And because he simply has the biggest following and embodies the typical show off lifestyle all the foreigners dream of due to lack of proper culture and education

Sorry OP... GO is ALWAYS > SHOW.

You can look pretty all you want, but when it comes time to throw down you better be able to back it up.

Too bad you spent your time training to look like a pretty faggot.

"throwing down" for humans is in the social world. Your deadlift max won't help you there.

Anything that adds strength is gonna help you in a fight if you aren't completely retarded on how to play to your strengths.

who cares about strength anymore in a world where guns, knives and other weapons are readily available? no one fights hand to hand anymore

Only autists fight, Chads are too busy picking up women.

>Anything that adds strength is gonna help you in a fight
Sure but youre forgetting alot of things
Usually people interact without fighting and looks do help in the social game, if you have an edge in 95% of your interactions would you not prefer this as opposed to the other 5%?

And youre also forgetting that most fights are rarely 1vs1 or unarmed

majority of the population who know him don't even know he's a power lifter, they just know him as the giant from GoT

>getting into fights

Do you live in a shithole perhaps?

Yeah, it's called the real world.

wew lad, you're badass

Are you located in a ghetto? I haven't had to fight anybody my whole life.

You're all about the dudes

TFW i work in LE and have to lift for strength. you fags dont know shit.
same goes for fireman etc any other career the like. soldiers... etc. wake up neckbeards.

firemen and soldiers train for endurance.

>girls like bodybuilders
D E L U S I O N

Also show boipuccy you fucking twink

bodybuilder =/= mr Olympia contender

You are also a beta cuck that takes shit from anyone.

Wrong. I just don't need to resort to violence to get my way. I'm charming and very good looking so people are extra agreeable towards me. Plus, if you insist on going in this direction, I'd like to point out that strength isn't even the main component of a good fighter.

man why am i supposed to care about the likes a bunch of kids put on jeff seid's facebook?

>Those images
Did I miss on some memes?

not really my man i knew some merc's who roided and were fucking bulky as shit and a manlet fireman chief who is 5'5 240lbs beefcake.

Jeff Seid is the global epitome of aesthetics, strength and genetics

Is that what a man looks like?
Self-improvement is masturbation.

Jeff is a state champ wrestler. He will manhandle your tight boipussi infront of Stacy and look aesthetic while doing it.

depends what kind of soldier. guys out hiking mountains all day sure... and fireman train for some endurance yeah but they also have to be strong to move debris and pick people up. hence why most fireman are massive. half right on the soldier part tho. and well cops just really have to be massive. thats just 3 jobs out of the many out there people might live by that require strength

Christ you people are delusional. No girl on the planet is that turned on by muscles, especially not ones that you'd want. Women want a guy with low body fat who has good facial aesthetics. They also don't want beta losers who center their lives around women.
Food for thought.

You are mother is attracted to my muscles lol

>tfw you realize women would pick a guy like Sean O'Pry over you any day regardless of how big you got, simply because he's beautiful in the face

I'm not saying some don't train for strength, just that the professions require endurance as a main trait rather than strength.

gay cosplay

>Aesthetics >>> strength
Only if you're a dumb teenage boy who is so fixated on pussy that you aren't even capable of thinking about anything else anymore, i.e. one of the lower animals.

Meanwhile ACTUAL ATHLETES are clearly superior in every way. We scoff at and ridicule silly children who are so obsessed with mere appearances, when you could be exploring the True Grace and Beauty of a finely-tuned, high-performance athlete's body.

Really, you 'aesthetics' guys should just leave the gym for those of us who actually need it. All that money you're spending on the gym, supplements, steroids, and other junk, will more than pay for a plastic surgeon to give you your 'aesthetics'. Then you can go bang your drunken, empty-headed club sluts, and the elite won't have to wait 20 minutes for the squat rack while you check social media on your phone and preen in the mirror between your sets of 5. Really, don't you know how rude it is to tie up equipment for no reason when others really need to use it?

What sport do you compete in mr.athlete?

SS + GOMAD

Now before you "strength" lifters start applauding, I must first put you in your place as well. Strength "sports" such as powerlifting are laughable. The fact that you can lift a big weight once with minimum ROM in full gear is not impressive and not athletic. True athletes have power, speed, coordination, and skill. All of these and more can be gained through olympic style weightlifting, or "oly" for short. I may have less respect for "aesthetics" but powerfats aren't much higher on that totem pole.

t. DYEL

>this is why we work out!

So a magazine can pay girls to stand/sit in strategic places while a photo is taken? kek.

Jesus, the thumbnail of the guy saying this. It's so embarrassing.

Yes because the only careers in the world are the ones u listed.

You're a dumbass

This is true. I'm skinnyfat and get by nicely. Even "stole" muscular guys' chicks in clubs. Fun stuff. It's all about looking decent enough and having a godtier personality and sense of humor. And of course, being a cheeky cunt.

I'm on a rugby team.

Most firemen I've seen irl are fat. They spend months not doing anything at all, and even some municipalities are going bankrupt paying the salaries of those tubs of lard to sit around and play cards.

t. drunken, empty-headed club sluts

What the fuck are you even talking about

Try reading. Or is your brain so addled by sex hormones that you can't even pay attention that long?

>10 charisma 10 strength

Bitch 10 is considered average human score. Seid would probably be a 20 in Charisma, 18 in strength

Im not him but dude, girls are good for fucking and attention only and getting to that point is very hard since unlike girls guys actually have competition
I applaud any dude who gets to score regularly and i dont really envy a guy who has a gf and i pity dudes who have a wife

you sound jelly mate, nothing less

How much you can lift is irrelevant in the real world. If you try to start up shit and chimp out, I'll just ignore you and go about my way and if you hit me or something, I will simply get a lawyer in and ruin your pathetic life.
Fun fact: guy from my course chimped out on another guy who kissed the chick he liked, got sued and had to change courses because he would never get work in our field. Fun stuff, fatty.

>10/10 is average
Stop saturating the market REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats why i said "etc"
pro tip you cant read and you're the dumb ass

How do I deal mentally with the fact that I can never achieve good aesthetics? I figured money is a good way but I feel like it won't suffice.

Found the teenage boy.

Are you even old enough to legally use Veeky Forums? You sound like Underage B& to me.

t. fucks 'girls' not 'women'

LOL, you'll come around, eventually, and like most everyone you'll look back at dumb shit like you just said and realize exactly how dumb you once were. Meanwhile those of us in the know just have to tolerate you and put you in your place occasionally when you get too uppity.

BTW my gf is reading over my shoulder and you could almost *hear* her eyes roll, she rolled them so hard, at your teenage nonsense.

What App is that

looks like instagram not sure tho

Post dani

I'd prefer a guy who could throw me over his head than some skinny fuccboi

But you're a faggot, so you dont count.

>Found the teenage boy.
im 29 and i spent several years in relations, made me completly miserable and now all i want is to fuck random sluts until my dick falls off

>my gf is reading over my shoulder and you could almost *hear* her eyes roll
The day i care what some random unattractive slut or his gf thinks is the day i give up on life, her opinion means shit to me and ill be laughing my ass off the day she cheats on you or leaves your ass for some other dude

You and others who think youre superior because you have a gf make me laugh, you really do

I'm curious, what are Jeff Seid & Co. going to do when they turn old and their aesthetics are suddenly gone?

Anyone actually angry that he has the arrogance to compare himself to Eddie Hall?

Thats because you are a skinny fuccboi yourself so naturally you look for a strong bearmode faggot or powertop to fuck your gay ass
Thats ok but pipe down, faggot

It depends if we are talking about faggy clubs or dealing ott for parra

Jesus fuck your life sounds sad

Stay jelly

He's the Eddie Hall of aesthetics, though. Don't get me wrong, I despise Jeff, But credit is due.

Even Kai Greene hover hands God Emperor Seid

Yes because having a gf who lurks around the house in sweatpants, nags you and doesnt put out is what every guy is after

Pro-tip: look at online dating, clubs, tinder and bars. Most guys arent after the "gf experience" but they want sex

Endorphins >>>> fitness
Literally the only reason i go to the gym is
because when I push my strength to the
limit the rush of endorphins gives a
relief to my depression, if only for the
shortest of time.

You must've dated some shit people dude, if you're comfortable assuming having a girlfriend is just a chick wandering around and then eventually cheating on you. Whatever, as long as you're living the way you want to, I guess

Guy you replied to here.
You're forgetting that Jeff also has a conventionally attractive face and is white.
That in conjunction with low body fat would have those same girls screaming for him, even if he had half the mass. You're an idiot.

fuck brah this hits home harder than I'd like it to

>Zyzz Roidgut never got to meet his idol

>getting this mad over the internet
W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

girls are more likely to cheat on you and leave you simply because girls get more offers

had a friend of mine with a pretty gf, she was tall and had no boobs and no ass but face was 9/10 and everytime we were out guys would hit on her non.stop
I told him "Hey, doesnt this bother you?" and he said it made him feel great because his gf was valuable and sought after
Well she cheated on him and left him while he fled to Korea to keep from killing himself since he was unable to find a new girl

Long story short, its not that girls are terrible but they suffer from lack of competition and once they get a relationship they stop what little effort they did put in to stay attractive and they wont do anything for your sake

I like how Jeff made them almost the same height

>Pole
>White

>not training for both

You're not gonna make it.

Holy shit she is bigger than chloe