Hows my diddly form friends

Hows my diddly form friends
140kg, lifting for 3 months.
First time doing this for reps, wanted to see form breaking down.

So far i noticed
Hips little bit too forward and high
Dropping weight too fast
Forehead too damn big

Thanks in advance for all (You)s. Fix my fukin diddly frinds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKiGjQvFN44?t=4m44s
youtu.be/S6hCDN4pR0o?t=16m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=H3LvLs6nflc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep your back straight you fucking idiot.

Straighten your fucking back. Holy shit, it's not rocket science

It rounded like 1mm. Calm the fuck down. If youve never lifted with bad form, you've never really pushed yourself

>It rounded like 1mm

KEK

It doesn't matter if you drop the weight as long as you control it by keeping your hands on it.

Your starting position looks fine, you just don't look like you have any tightness in your back or hips when you pull.

His back is a little round, but it's round because he isn't tight. Telling someone "keep a straight back" doesn't do shit for helping them keep their back straight. You need to identify what the problem is and tell them how to fix it you fucking mongoloids.

don't test me

Don't comment when someone asks for help when you won't actually do anything to help fix it but point out what's blatantly wrong.

Lmao

take a deep breath and brace ur core, practice this method on lower weights then translate it to higher weights and notice how much easier it gets

Or what?

Ok then boyos,how do i improve my tightness then, i do brace hard now, i learned it. Maybe im just not engaging glutes enough. Truth be told my hip mobility is shit and i need to work on it.

Weight itself felt easy to lift, but i dont want to go balls to wall if my form is bad.
Went with double overhand grip.
Maybe i just need time and practice and wait for gains to come?

Put lightweight on the bar. Lightest bumper plates you have at your gym. Have the bar on the ground over your midfoot, grab it with straight legs. Pull yourself down to it tightening your hips, bracing your core and engaging your lats. Once everything is tight and you're in the proper position, the bar will come up on its own.

*teleports behind you* heh nothing personal kid.
also guys i just figure dout how to diddly and im excited. my routine is ABxABxx and im adding it to B day when i do bench squat and cable rows. how many sets and reps should i do? i see SS and SL does 1x5 and WTF is that man why one set... how is that supposed to work,

Stand up with a straigh back and then lower yourself towards the bar while keeping your back in the exact same position all the way.

Doing this will help you identify which muscles are tight, it's usually the hamstrings for most people.

how does someone who has weird leg proportions and has to start at a position similar to OP deal with this? it's not possible to keep your back perfectly straight regardless of how tight it is because once you pull the weight you will automatically round due to position.

even clarence has that same problem although not as exaggerated as OP. youtu.be/cKiGjQvFN44?t=4m44s (4:44)

if you look at thralls video youtu.be/S6hCDN4pR0o?t=16m33s (16:33) you can see that his starting position is totally different thus he can maintain a more straight back because of it

so, how do you deal with it when you are forced to use a starting position like OP and clarence?

are you mentally handicapped?

haha i'm just a lucky guy

your hips are way too high dawg. like literally above your shoulders on some reps.

sometimes it can be solved with a more 'sumo' like starting position.

you're doing like 90% of this lift with your back. you have to perfectly good legs, why don't you use them? sit down into the lift and push. i know that semantically it's a pull, but treat it like a push and you will do better, i promise.

Op are you lifting 140 kg or.you are 140 kg keep your back Straight and make sure you go back on the way down properly; make sure you don't just use your back on the way down, use your legs as they were fucking given too you

((To avoid confusion, this guy means push your feet into the floor.))

>i know that semantically it's a pull, but treat it like a push and you will do better, i promise.
What?

Look at the video and notice that you shoot up your legs or straighten them very early and then "crane" it up the rest of the way with your back. Not good. Should be easier to have a straight back once you fix this and then i think it could be good.

lifting 3 plates on each side plus the bar

totalling into 140kg

im 88 kg bw atm at 187cm height

That's some good progress op! Work on your form, 140 kg is good for 3months, make sure you keep your back Straight and use your fucking legs, unless you want a trip to snap city

You start with a straight lower back but round it as soon as you start lifting. Also, make sure your shoulders are vertically in line with the bar. Maybe sink your hips a bit more as well (but not too much).

as in, treat the first portion of the lift like a push. push up from the floor using your legs. then extend your hips. he's basically doing a stiff-legged DL in the OP. he needs to fucking push so his back isn't doing the majority of the work.

Hows my form? 5x145kg

Already posted this yesterday and got some good tips, but maybe someone else has some additional pointers.

your knees seem to cave at the start of the lift. are you sure you have the ankle mobility to do conventionals? maybe your grip is too narrow?

try little bit narrower stance ?

your knees lookk like /\ but its hard to tell from this angle

Anyone else has painful back pumps when doing deads?

when i do isolation movements on my spinal erectors i get sick lower backk pump, but it doesnt hurt

are you hyper extending your back ?

When my feet point forward my knees go inward, I try taking this into account and sometimes adjust my feet accordingly yes. But a narrower stance?

Ill test for ankle mobility and try a less narrow grip sometime, this grip width always seemed most natural/efficient to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LvLs6nflc

Do snatch grip deadlifts.

Looks like your lower back is rounding a lot.

It's pretty bad desu. Here's almost everything you need to know.

Keep your entire back straight and extended (flexed means rounded for the spine). Since you have longer arms, you will have to bring your hips further out in order to stop your thoracic spine from rounding. You want your traps to secure your shoulders completely. If you can't flex your traps, your setup is wrong. Flex your abs to support your spine anteriorly. Stop pulling the weight up. Lean back and push your hips into bar; this will engage more glutes and posterior chain.

easy nigga