/Manlet hate thread/

/Manlet hate thread/

youtu.be/-wL1Cy0RxlI?t=84

poopi doo doop

I can't hate people for irrelevant reasons, if someones an asshole or not matters to me.

Ah yes, the manlet hate thread. When the guy making vegan shill threads gets tired of getting called out on it, but still wants some (You's).

Can someone post Supermang look alike and the black chick?

I hate fucking manlets. I hope Trump genocides all of you. DIE.

Why the fuck is this allowed

Honestly?

Can't mock fatness but height which you can't control thats cool

When are short people going to rise up and stop taking shit all the time I'm sick of this bullshit

When they get some stilts.

The manlet is gay and dyel, you´re laughing at your kin, lad.

Why didn't you just choose to be taller?

It's 2016 m8. You can choose your gender, but you really think you can't just choose height? I don't understand why you continue to be short when you have the option not to.

>When are short people going to rise up
kek

half those girls are ugly as fuck and non-white shitskins ... don't worry brother.

I'm literally cringing.

>tfw that guy looks exactly like I did before I started balding

The flat face and semi-weak jawline is enough to make you unable to rock the bald look. You go from an 8/10 to a 3/10 and there is nothing you can do about it. I literally used to be approached by girls whenver I went outside and now I can't even fuck a drunk landwhale. Balding ruins lives.

Lmfao at all the "muh 6'3" hahaha lmao@manlet" here. Don't get me wrong - height is MASSIVELY important, but without FACE and FRAME it's fucking MEANINGLESS.

When women say they like tall guys, they're picturing a 6'3" BROAD SHOULDERED, THICK WRISTED, Male model dark handsome HUNK. Not some high-trust-faced anime watching insect framed loser lmfao.

Face it. You need the ENTIRE GENETIC PACKAGE. Mocking manlets for being shorter than you is pathetic, when you're BOTH EQUALLY INVISIBLE TO WOMEN. LMFAO.

2 Inches, only 2 fucking inches and I would be safe from almost all height discrimination.
LORD WHY?

shouldnt have done creatine

stap goys

Women are socially untouchable

Everytime i see one of these threads i think of reencarnation and maybe if i kill myself i could be lucky enough to be born taller in another life.
But seriously why hate something people have no control over, height?, face?. I can unterstand fat people hate but manlet/lanklet hate is just retarded.
5'10 king of manlets here

whooaaaa

something tells me this chick in the black can ride like crazy