Hows that instagram account coming along user?

Hows that instagram account coming along user?
Have you broken 1000 followers yet?

Is he natty?

Do I look like a normie?

I unironically want to get a IG account, not to post pics but to follow pretty IG chicks
Other options to find pretty girls to look at are Tinder but i need to post pics for tinder and there arent as many pictures on tinder to make it worthwile
Other than that the apps are exactly the same, girls get attention and i get something to look at

>

Yep. 1300. Still feel empty

Don't test me

yes

Said I would do it when I got beast at calisthenics...

Just want to keep private life now.

>paulfags

>using instagram
Cuck

I pull all my hoes through ig lately. @openhandslaps

>not using instagram to follow THICC goddesses

What's wrong with you my man?

>spending your time stalking sloots that get crapped on by Saudi princes on social media instead of fucking thicc godesses irl
C U C K
U
C
K

I bet you don't use any social media too, amrite son?

I bet you don't fuck any thicc godesses irl, amirite?

Yes, you are but you still didn't answer my question.

not him but the only social media I use is tinder/okcupid

why bother with other shit

for me it helps having contact with people and you need normiebook anyway for tinder

Indeed

Justin will never notice you.

breh p-please

not true, my facebook account ( Shredderman U.Myron) has 0 friends and I use tinder with it

DELET THIS

Literally my goal in life to get 1k followers

ya I do but ive had fakes that have had more than me so what does it matter lol. I think Instagram is part luck, sometimes you just get shared by someone or tag something just at the right time and you get lucky and your account grows from there

add me on MSN messenger

>justin no longer posts pics

>not to post pics but to follow pretty IG chicks
already doing that

>implying

Is Paul natty?

Yeah, it did. And I'm a fat piece of shit.

Yep. Stuck at 1500 followers. Pros of greek life, shit loads of sorostitutes follow me. Cons of having a gf: can't talk to the soristitutes.

I stopped following majority of Veeky Forums related ig's all of them have the same shitty content. only person I follow is timbahwolf
rest are cocksuckers