Keep in mind that facial aesthetics will always be more important to women than muscles. If you lift for women...

Keep in mind that facial aesthetics will always be more important to women than muscles. If you lift for women, not only are you a beta, but you're a moron as well.
Pic related would fuck your gf no matter how big you were.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Boyfriend-free_girl
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no worries, i look better than him anyway

Ya not worried. Got better facial a e s t h e t i c s than pic anyway. If that's even what you consider good.

Lmao

>one eye bigger than the other
How did this dude even become a model?

>girls
stopped reading right there
I never meet any girl who is single anyway so why should i worry and get hung up on what girls think

If alot of girls were single and avaliable for dating then i would care but this isnt the world we live in

i'm 30 and get hit by girls daily. i know i'm attractive

Assuming my age lol

It's not. He just has a lazy eye. I have something similar to this but not as bad.

Facial aesthetics thread?

>i'm 30 and get hit by girls daily
Post pics
Not even the 10/10 girls get hit on every day, faggot

But you won't post pics

Obviously you guys are overestimating your attractiveness m8.
Being hit on frequently is normal as fuck if your even slightly above average.
People seem to forget that 5/10 is average and 8/10 is literal model territory.
Lmao at you kids who think you look better than models.

I do ok.
I think i might be slightly less well off then the OP. But the fact that im 6'4 probably makes me tied with him
My eyes are very blue as well
Beard genes are on point
I do ok

Girls only hit on me at clubs, and always older women. I think maybe i look masculine and intimidating, not "hottt"
So im expected to do the heavy lifting
Girls do not hit on me regularly.
But when i talk to them i notice alot if positive ioi's

well i do get to interact with lots of people due to my job

here you go. shitty laptop one but it should do. not going to post normal one because google finds it and i don't want that

>well i do get to interact with lots of people due to my job
i worked in a service job and i got looks and the occational lewd comment but every fucking day?
Then again, i live in Sweden and we are known for being repressed socially

I dont doubt that you get hit on, but come on...every day?
youre either couting uggos and older bitches or something aint right

Dude fix your fucking left eyebrow hair, but honestly 6 out of 10. I don't know what the rest of your body looks like so all you're getting is a 6.

Post a pic with some actual light in it please. This just as bad as having too much light in a photo.

Your standards are too high i think
I think im better then a 6

Jesus I'm not sure if this is bait but you look like a little kid with a beard. No sexual attractiveness at all. Are you unoffensive to the eyes? ...Yes, but only like an empty bulldozed lot is less offensive to look at than a crack house.

You can stop squinting now because you can see the truth lol

you look nowhere near as good as sean o pry
You're average at best

Oh my fucking god, ahah
sonichu.com/cwcki/Boyfriend-free_girl read and learn.

This is the definition of a 6/10 male
No good features, middle road of feminine and masculine, boring to look at, but not hideous.

The only reason you're not a 5.5 is because you have a semblance of chin (but still no jawline)

Fucking lol. Go and visit lookism or sluthate, you really have no clue whatseoever. You are a fucking insect to a God like O'Pry.

>But the fact that im 6'4 probably makes me tied with him

You look like mattybraps with a beard.
Fucking cuck

I don't want to seem like a dick and you might be right about having high standards. But the plucking of that one hair would be so easy. Honestly though decent face, good hair for your face shape, and nice eyes. However fix your dress sense dude. That second pic looks so bad, it seems too big and it doesn't go well together.

messed up on quoting. one was meant for you

like i said no because then google facematches it and i don't want to be doxed. this is the only picture it doesn't get picked up.

Ok, to be honest ill take it. I do pk because of my personality and the fact im a lanky fuck. First thing girls say is "wow user so tall"
I aint complaining bruhs

isn't that like a 6 yo kid at best?

What if women were people and each of their opinions on what they found attractive was different?

I'd say your body looks shit but girls won't care. My bro is 6'5 and was always lanky as shit. Still smashed pussy every night because he's alpha and tall.

5'9 manlet saying this. I have no problem getting pussy occasionally but I get nowhere as much as he used to in his best years.

i don't need to visit some shitty websites. i know what's going on in my daily life.

i don't really care that some random Veeky Forums bro doesn't find me attractive. not every girl does also. a girl you might find attractive someone else won't. everyone has their own preference.

I post in soc rate me threads and get called 8 or 9 out of 10, still feel hideous most of the time though. I always feel like these people are just feeling sorry for me, and say nice things to make me feel better.

Post pic

/soc says im a model too, im nearly always rated an 8
I think /fit is just trolling but im not insecure enough to let a board dictate how i feel.
My friends and i actually go out and do street approaches we call it daygame. As long as youre not hideous personality is most important

Lanklet curse of no gains

Jesus Christ this thread is full of the most insecure fucking faggots on planet earth. You all talk like you're middle school girls anyway and then proceed to try and tear down others because of how disgusted you are at your own lack of confidence, which definitely affects how athletic you are. Only one dude has posted his pictures in here and a bunch of pussies have tried to talk shit about how he looks while offering nothing but a bunch of self loathing and petty shit. It convinces me that Veeky Forums is full of /r9k/ cake boys who don't lift or are severely underage.
>B-B-BUT YOU DONT LOOK GOOD H-HAHA!
>C-C-CHAD F-FUCKS YOUR GIRL...!
All I want for Christmas is for the cucks and the sniveling beta /r9k/ posters to drown in their own piss so that we can have a thread that doesn't reek of insecurity. Fitness board ≠ relationship advice board

I don't even know what you look like, the fact is that if you looked anything close to O'Pry you wouldn't be here in the first place.

He is a literal genetic god, 1 in 10 million.

Haha, chad doesnt fuck my girl because i dont have one

lmao these threads always kill me. keking for the gods rn.

I...

I actually kind of feel sorry for you. You've clearly bought into the PUA lies, and well... It's all BULLSHIT.

How do you EXUDE SEXUAL CHARISMA? YOU BE BORN FUCKING SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. HOLY SHIT.

As with all of this shit, gymcelling, "NoFap", PUA - ask yourself...

Does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at guys like Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about this shit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
* ALPHA BRAIN
* SHROOMTECH
* KRILL & MCT OIL
* PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
* Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
* Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

c o c o n u t m i l k e n e m a s

Right? It's amazing how many (You)'s I can get by posting these threads. I don't even lift weights.

>dick riding this hard

Time to kill you self

You are definitely not as attractive as you think you are