If I'm just going to the gym to lift, is it a pho paw to wear jeans?

If I'm just going to the gym to lift, is it a pho paw to wear jeans?

>pho paw

do whatever the FUCK YOU WANNA DO
ok peace out okbye

>lifting in jeans

i think it's some kind of Vietnamese dish.

*raises paw*
did someone say paw?

>pho paw
>wear jeans

user, it's spelled 'faux pas'.

So no? I was just going to work on upper body.

I don't speak espirantu.

we dont care were freaks the Sith lord commands the empire to bend at his will fucking Lord Vader absolutely pissiening revolting sick order66 9/11

is this a bot?

Maybe it's a furry Vietnamese restaurant

be easy on him, mistakes like that are a diamond dozen.

if i saw someone in thegym wearing jeans I would assume they were disabled

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Right. Really not a big deal as long as you understand what he's attempting to express. Malaprops generally get the point across for all intensive purposes.

>doubles advocate
never seen that one before

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a pedal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Only okay if you're a pajeet, but then you have to be sure to also wear an express polo with the collar popped and heavy cologne.

Shit ignore this, someone shitposted before I could.

>>mother's mating name
Kek

Mentally or physically?

My gym is feeled with pajeets, but I'm pretty white. I am dating a brown skin though.

>but I'm pretty white

Same. They always come in groups of 3-4 and do curls off the rack for like 40 minutes before leaving.

The other day I tried upping my weight on bench (195lb pls no hate) and asked some pajeetbros next to me for a spot on my last set. I was going for 5 reps and ended up doing 9 because the dude kept pulling the weight up instead of letting me do the work, even after I said "take it easy dude I got it".

Pajeets steal gains almost as much as they steal IT jobs.

What I don't get is the pajeets at mine are all college students that get free use of the university gym, but pay to do light lifts and cardio.

Just get those stretchy jeans from Costco. Great to lift in

What a legend
Saving this copy pasta

>i have zero taller ants
my sides