Thin Wrist Superiority

How do you thick wristers feel about never being able to achieve real aesthetics and symmetry? Do you worry about your girl being stolen by a thin wrist god of genetics when you got out? Please discuss.

6.5 inch wristcel here

They are literally preventing me from progressing on most of my lifts.

FOH

Tired of this genetics bs. Lift to your natty limit and enjoy having gains. Anyone who sees you lift will automatically be nicer towards you, happier with you, and less likely to use or abuse you due to being a small guy. You will be stronger, healthier, women will find you more attractive regardless of face (which will be thin and defined if you cut) and people will respect the fact that you respect yourself.

Look at people who didn't have genetically superior faces, but had lifted. They look a lot better than if they didn't lift. Just lift. Go out, go the the gym, lift big, eat big, cut when applicable, and be happy that you aren't a twink that gets bullied on the reg by grown adults because you're tiny.

man life seems ok, thanks for this good feeling user

Fuck off self improvement fag.

We are literally insects to Chad.

Your wrists are probably just like this post. Thick and unsymmetrical.

I doubt this guy minds

Enjoy feminine wrists and slower muscle gains

Yeah, sure, thin wrists are great

Keep telling yourself this. All of the greats had thin wrists.

>insects to chad
Chad isn't even at the top of the social alpha scale. Jamal, the 6'5 nigger that walks around screaming longdick style is the guy that steals that numale fag Chad's girl right from under him and fucks her like a bull in the back seat of her mom's minivan.

And you are still below both.

How out of touch with reality are you people?

Very.

Dont. Fucking. Test. Me.
You hear that, bitch? I said dont fucking test me. Do you realize what i will do to you? I bet you dont. If you want to find out then test me. Make another cheeky little comment and see how it goes for you, big guy. Come on do it. Type a cheeky comment, solve the captcha and click "post" if you're such a big guy then do it, bitch. Having second thought? You should be. But since you're such a clever guy writing mean comments online you probably dont care, right? Then fucking do it. I said. Do. It. Write another cheeky comment behind your computer screen like the coward you are and see how it ends for you. Bitch.

That's what I thought.

Lmao insects to Chad, nah youre just a cuck who goes with the herd, all them muscle gains but 0 mental gains. What a shame

slower muscle gains, what kind of stupid bro science is that?

7" thin wrist master race here

6 inch wrists here.

Would trade my 8 inch dick for 8 inch wrists any day.

i dont get it. how does having thin wrists achieve better aesthetics and symmetry? not like one wrist is thin and the other is thick. please OP explain yourself i'm confused

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard

Mostly I worry about not being able to trap properly.

Thanks for reminding me to do my farmers walks tomorrow

PS I spent the eve with my gf after spending the morn with my gf

Funny guy this