Be 30 year old khhv

>be 30 year old khhv
>zero friends
>there are girls and guys who go out every weekend and get laid
where did it all go wrong, how can i make 2017 the year i get a gf, friends and stop being a loser?

Approach women

Well don't just sit around and wait. Do something about it. Take it one step at a time. I too was a kissless virgin until a few month ago.

whre, i never meet anyone? approaching strangers seems weird

and since i have no friends, i can't go to nightclubs

where do i even begin? i don't even know how to hold a conversation, how can i get friends and a gf?

I have no friends and I go to bars, pubs and clubs. I approach strangers, have a fun conversation and then move on when I want. I get laid regularly doing this.

Tinder

I don't understand. Why didn't you at least fuck a hooker. I mean, you're 30, man. It's over.

r/theredpill

Wait just a fucking minute... This board is called Veeky Forums (FITNESS!!) and therefore shall be used for FITNESS DISCUSSION and fitness discussion ONLY!

i read online reviews of clubs which say they don't let guys who are alone or not accompanied by girls in, especially if they're not good looking

how do you have fun conversations? i don't know what to talk about with people, or how to make a conversation fun

Just let bitterness fill you and reject everyone around you.

Focus entirely on you.

You might be lonely, but you'll be more at peace than you would be obsessing over wanting what you can't have

why are you asking people on Veeky Forums when half the people here are autists themselves. There are abundant resources out there for you.

Read Models by Mark Manson
Read How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
Listen to podcasts and radio shows of people shooting the shit and having fun. I recommend anything with Patrice Oneal because the guy also talks about women a lot.

or just go and fuck some whores and get it out of your system. It will help you take women off of the pedestal you obviously have them on.

not good looking enough

i dont want it to be over

visited it a few times before, too many "women will try to screw your life at any moment" posts, but some of the posts were informational

girls are fitness related. why else do most of us lift?

Learn basic conversational skills. What do you have to offer in a conversation? What are you interested in, and how do you make it cool enough that someone else could listen to you talk about it and both be interested in it and be able to relate and respond to it?

i have nothing to offer in conversations and don't have any cool interests
the only thing i hear other people talking about are "adventures" (traveling, parties) with their friends.
i have no friends, and nothing cool happens to me, so i have nothing to talk about

try not being ugly and dyel
it helps

No,no,no,no,no,yes,no

You bros need to see the typical white girl in dallas clubs, 8/10 stunners

the last, dark haired one is a big yes

Hey I did that the last 3 days
>tfw 20 and fit

You are ugly roid fag
And probably a shitskin

and yet i looked better than you as a natty.

also reported the thread

>being this triggered
they're only words, LUL

people like OP the faggot are a virus spreading among our board.
Why can he not go on sluthate.com and spread his autistic bullshit there.

i want all pol shits and r9k fags to leave.
Everytime i refresh the catalog i see faggy sad frog posters.

Ha that shitskin got you

>small penis roid rage

>posted in thread twice before
>then gets insulted for being ugly and gets triggered
WEW LAD

Do you not listen to music? Do you create anything, write anything? Do you read books or watch movies? Do you or have you ever studied any subject in depth? Do you cook? Do you really have NO hobbies of ANY discernible kind? What, you just sit at home staring at the wall for hours, eat something from the fridge, then go back staring at that same wall?

U mad Mehmet

Not that user, but would a woman really be interested in learning about me when they're just trying to have fun at a club?

samefagging this hard

>Do you not listen to music?
no
>Do you create anything, write anything?
no
>Do you read books or watch movies?
i do both, but i'm not able to tell cool stories about it
>Do you or have you ever studied any subject in depth?
how deep? i did go to school
>Do you cook?
no
>Do you really have NO hobbies of ANY discernible kind? What, you just sit at home staring at the wall for hours, eat something from the fridge, then go back staring at that same wall?
i lift, browse Veeky Forums, watch tv/movies and read occasionally

i don't know how any of that can be made into a cool story to tell at clubs and impress people with

Goddamn you are fucking useless

That picture pretty much sums up everything wrong with women. I hate this entire alcohol and nightclub scene.

Are you happy? in general i mean

Why? It's pink lighting, it's either a gay club or a frilly one. Ladies night out bro

you got memed, none of the shit that user posted matters.

Again, take my advice and try not being ugly and dyel.

>being 30 and still thinking about fucking worn out club sluts
Sad!

>be 30 year old khhv
>zero friends
>there are girls and guys who go out every weekend and get laid
Oh for fuck's sake.. quit drinking the kool-aid already. MOST PEOPLE don't 'go out on the weekends and get laid' like it's some sort of hobby or something, that's just a meme. Most people date a little when they're younger then get married and 'settle down' with that person. Some people don't even do that. Despite what the media and Disney seem to want you to believe, there isn't 'someone for everyone' and there is no such thing as your 'soulmate' or any storybook crap like that. Some people go through their lives alone and learn to be perfectly happy doing other things with their lives; some people are just too busy with their lives to dedicate any time to dating and relationships and the like and there's nothing wrong with that -- in spite of what some people will have you believe. In any case making whole threads about shit like this on Veeky Forums is just about as pathetic and un-attractive as you could possibly get and we really don't appreciate it so do yourself a favor and don't post this shit anymore.

I'm in a similar place to you OP.

I'm going to join lots of clubs and such during the holidays, and go to some sports things, just to meet people. There's a golf course and a leisure center near me, so I'm going to go there and try to meet a few folk.

I think once I meet a few friends, be it male or female, then it'll be much easier to get a gf.

I'm the guy who asked him that question and yes, I completely agree. His insistence on "telling cool stories" and complete lack of personal life is astounding.

OP, you need to broaden your horizons and in the process learn to talk to people. Find a hobby by brute force if necessary, preferably one where you get to meet other people and/or work with them.

The women are wearing tons of make up, sticking their asses out, drinking alcohol and smoking and they're all put on a pedestal by all the dudes in the club desperate for pussy.

hes just ugly and

Breivik detected.

>another ''how do i get le grills Veeky Forums?'' thread
just shoot yourself in the mouth pleb
are you sure you're 30?

>are you sure you're 30?
If he actually is then he's got the emotional development of an angsty 15 year old

no
having no friends and not being able to make connections is a terrible feeling

normal people who hang out with friends, and go to dinners, parties, entertainment (movies and sports games), traveling with them
if i wanted a new job, i wouldn't even know which one of my bosses i would ask for references
if i needed a lift anywhere or help moving, i wouldn't be able to get any help

everything i do is alone. even if i wanted to eat at a fancy restaurant, i'd have to do it alone, while i rarely see people eating alone in them. it really sucks

>. His insistence on "telling cool stories"
i'm literally only responding to the other poster () who said I'd need to make what i talk about sound cool enough

>he actively ignores my advice

if you cant stop being ugly, atleast try not being dyel.
people will flock to you by simply being jacked, female or male

Dude, if you're still going to clubs when you're 30, you're the fucking looser.

>if you cant stop being ugly, atleast try not being dyel.
>people will flock to you by simply being jacked, female or male