High Test Thread!

THE HIGH TEST THICK/VOLUPTUOUS WOMEN THREAD [LADIES WHO DON'T HAVE THE NEED FOR IMPLANTS, SURGERIES, INJECTIONS, AND PHOTOSHOP - - IF YOU CAN PLEASE ]

Post more!

Girl in the pic is slathered in makeup and looks like she's had work done on her lips like most Westernized Arabs.

I'm not complaining, I don't mind fake but have some awareness, son.

Wait you were probably just talking about the body.

I retract my post if so

This belongs on /s/, not Veeky Forums

Fit disgusts me a little when we get these high test threads filled with fatties. Contouring clothes and no muscle.

She looks hispanic to me
T. Arab

Muscle chicks best chicks

Dont test me

I'm a Mexican who has seen many girls like this.

>look terrible without makeup
>yoga pants hide the massive cellulite and hide the fact that the ass has an ass of its own hanging out
>generally very dumb, as in they're the ones who failed algebra in 12th grade and didn't graduate
>not to mention their cholos, alcohol and drugs culture, also get into fights with other girls often, and speak Spanish instead of English (even if they're born in America)
>100% end up as either single mothers or those obese old midgets you see walking around LA and probably any other heavily Hispanic area

You forgot how they constantly shit themselves and have trouble wiping

Fat

Acceptable

Needs bigger boobs to balance things out

Not to mention they wear those corset things under their shirt. They're called 'fajas', I'm brown and don't know the English word for it. But even as a fellow beaner, I find these kinds of women disgusting.