How to deal with adderall comedown?

How to deal with adderall comedown?

>adderall comedown
kek. try the crack cocaine comedown. It's fucking awful. Makes me want to die.

What the fuck made you do that?

I dont know. I've only done it two or three times but it's the most awful feeling I can even imagine. I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Well shit, don't do it again.

Fuck all that shit, OP. The stuff makes you either obnoxious or a robot, and makes your dick not work. Not worth the 2hr of motivation you get. Just do shit.

if you just do more cocaine the bad feeling goes away

where do you get it from?

Prescribed for ADHD m8

I have a script too. What I recommend is to smoke some weed, play some video games, relax and make sure to get a lot of sleep. I usually snap out of it the next day but it depends on how much you took and how long.

I took adderall long term about 6 month period. I never had to come down because I took small doses 5-10 mg per day and smoke weed to really enhance the effects so I didnt need anymore than that

I find that meth really helps the adderall comedown, then I just take some coke for the meth comedown, then just pop a modafinil when that starts to wear off. Then you have drink so much that you pass out, then take some addy for the incoming hangover and repeat.

Got a question. I've been taking Adderall for 3 years of college and have used it so sparingly that 20mg still works well for me.

If I take speed then will it fuck up my tolerance?

Asking because I'm gonna take some e for a NYE rave and I hear those are usually mixed with other stuff like amphetamine.

cross-tolerance of amphetamines is pretty high but one isolated dosing is only gonna hurt your tolerance in the very short term

One time should not be that big of a deal. But I think a small amount of depression hangover for a day or two is normal after something like that.

just take more adderall

Why is this posted everyday?

Thx guys. I'm pretty worried about taking e desu, when I took a edible for the first time I had a panic attack and thought my friends were trying to kill me because they wouldn't call a hospital

lower your dose faglord

I have no comedown on 5mg.

Dont take this shit unless you want to fucking ruin your dick and metabolism

doesn't hurt your dick at all dumbass

>2016
>going on 2017
>not posting the same threads everyday

ur not guna make it bra....

5 htp can help

it's pretty rare that people take MDMA and have a bad time as long as you don't take too much. what's the press, any idea?

What's wrong with the comedown? I really like it, makes me feel really chill and comfy, perfect mind space for laying on my bed while listening to Carbon Based Lifeforms.

This.

No idea.

From what I've read e is not pure MDMA but anywhere from 60-100mg of MDMA mixed with other drugs. And I can't really split it effectively since it's not evenly distributed in the pill. I'm thinking about splitting it in half anyways to hailmary it

You drink some water and go to bed. Maybe do some light stretching.

It does, kills sensitivity and bloodflow, you want to test it? Take 25 mg and jerk off

weed, water

isnt this shit just like legal low dose speed or whatever

Lol fucking pussies try being awake 3 weeks on meth then stopping without any benzos to land on.

Switch to bronkaid. Much better

makes my stomach have sharp pain and shortness of breath while my anxiety jumps up

ended up selling my adderall and stuck to coffee

Try asking for vyvanse.
It works very well, and is more subtle than adderall. However, I seem to get mood swings from the comedown that are pretty bad.
Other than that it's bearable, and I don't always want to fucking kill myself.

God I love cocaine. If I can ever afford to use it regularly, shit's gonna get real

Take a benadryl and sleep. Or a few, whatever.

what are the long term side effects of ritaline?
and how to deal with the appetite suprress?

This. ADHD fag as well, don't really have a comedown to deal with.

Dont worry good e is like anti anxiety mixed with hightened senses and love. Took it for the first time this summer and had a blast. I also feared the anxiety like you can get from weed but there was nothing of the sort. A bit of cottonmouth and soft knees and then it just hits you in waves. Remember it is a stimulant so it will enhance the good shit around you. if you walk away from the music to get some air it will fade a bit only to return when you get back in. I remember everything smelling fantastic and water was simply amazing to feel in my mouth. Kissing my girlfriend was giving me butterflies and hugging me friend felt all tingely and dont even get me started on how soft everything feels. Youre in for a good time just let it happen

Remember that people that don't do well on Amphetamines usually do well on Ritalin, and viceversa. I've never experienced this comedown you speak off with Amph salts, but I did experience suicidal thoughts everytime I would come down from Ritalin, it was horrible.

Cigarettes and sleep. You won't be able to get anything done when you're coming down unless you take something else. I used to keep a bunch of modafinil just for adderall comedowns.

Try and take vyvanse or adderall xr instead if you can. IR is too concentrated and makes you feel like a junkie when the comedown hits. Plus the vyvanse come-up feels better.

Ritalin comedown is worse than adderall comedown IMO. Whenever I had ritalin, I would keep popping more just to avoid the comedown.

take the whole thing faggot

>I would come down from Ritalin,
>Ritalin comedown is worse than adderall comedown
Can confirm this myself. Ritalin is worse for your brain. Something about being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor vs a dopamine releaser I think.

fuckin comedown after 2-3 days of MDMA use is worse than that.

i've had adderall from a friend+a pack of newports a day and if i recall correctly i would get sleep paralysis. shouldnt be life threatening maybe stick to black and milds instead of menthols

Don't do it.