Wtf have u all done to me?

I used to think pic related was an impressive male body.

Now all I see is a 5'11" height fraud, with narrow clavicles, sloped shoulders and terrible ab structure with 15% sloppy bodyfat and think "he's a try hard faggot who will never make it".

Then I remember who I'm talking about.

How has internet fitness warped your standards?

maybe if you look at a washed up arnold in the 90's, your thread makes since. But post anyything from the 70's or 80's and you'll be again impressed.

To be fair, Arnold was like a decade past his prime there.

and he still looks better then 98 percent of Veeky Forums

>Implying you can achieve a better body without celltech

post your picture you delusional retard

>you can't criticize something unless you're better than it

There is a lot of fraud posters that BTfO that

Granted Arnold was on test and they are on tren,mast,Dbol, but you get it

This. The point is my personal standards have been delusionally altered.

That body is still better than 99.98% of Veeky Forums, and that is generous to Veeky Forums

I'm so used to seeing perfect bodies with Tren delts and skin as thin as cellophane that suddenly by comparison Arny in T2 seems to look unimpressive.

Yet he is still more impressive than most guys could ever hope to get to natty.

It's like an arms race with no end, and gotta take a step back and realize we're sold on a illusion and setting impossible standards.

If Arnold's looks like he has a crap body and terrible structure, even by 1991, then we've crossed the line into candy land.

511 height fraud and tryhard faggot are ad homs to make your pathetic dweeb ass feel better about your miserable existence and not criticism but keep trying hard faggot

you can but that automatically makes you a "faggot"

>arnold
>5'11
3/10

Arnold's body in T2 is the point of diminished returns in bodybuilding for life quality.

If you don't compete, and you just want obviously built body, that is lean enough to look good in practically all situations, then that's it.

If you're built like that and girls still aren't miring, the you're doing something else wrong. Getting bigger delts and more definition will not improve your situation.

That body isn't natty, but most guys could build it on a moderate dose of test only, and it should be easy to maintain.

He looks much bigger and better in the first Terminator.

That said, I agree with you general message. As a kid, I remembered T2 Arnold just looking impossibly, superhumanly ripped, and just massive as all fuck. Couple months ago I watched it again and just saw some average height guy with sloping shoulders and above average pecs.

In reality, T2 Arnold still blows everyone the fuck out, but my mind has been so warped.

>washed up

The 90's was the height of his movie career

lol

He made Total Recall, T2 and True Lies in the 90s. Total Recall is objectively a great action/sci-fi movie, TL is a great action comedy, and T2 is widely considered the GOAT action movie.

He wasn't even trying anymore. He actually looked better in T3.

That said, he was still bigger than 98% of Veeky Forums.

This just applies for me and alot of other people who said the same as you, on the internet, when you are looking at pictures.

In real life, when you see someone with a body like that infront of you, its 10x more intimidating and impressive.
They dont even have to be Arnold level. I "mire" people, that are smaller and less asthetic than me. Makes no sense, buts its true.
Same applies for girl pics. When you are looking at pics anywhere on the inet, its like "lmao 2/10 would not bang", meanwhile people stroke their dicks at night to the 5/10 female class mate.

Wise words.

Are you baiting m8

Are you? T2 is widely considered his best movie by audiences.

He earned way more in the 90s, but in terms of film quality the 80s were better. He did way too many weak films like Eraser, run of the mill stuff that paid well but didn't leave any memories.

This is easy to forget because he did make some good films in the 90s and the 2000s were waaaaayyyy worse, he sold out completely around 2000.

>he sold out completely around 2000.

That's not his fault. R-rated action movies died in the 2000s and were replaced by capeshit.

T2 is the best action movie of all time, and the reason I can't really enjoy any of these shitty marvel/batman movies. However, apart from true lies, his films were all atrocious after this. I kind of enjoyed end of days and collateral dmg at the time, but now I find them unwatchchable. And his post governor films, things only got worse.

Funny that you should say it's not his fault. He kept doing more and more "family" type movies with lighter action elements throughout the 90s. He even starred in CAPESHIT with George Clooney, several years before Raimi made cartoon films great again (Spiderman) and almost decade before Nolan's grimdark Batman set the lifeless, bloodless tone that dominates until today. Arnold wasn't run over by a trend, he rode that particular wave from the beginning. If he hadn't switched to politics I'm sure he would have played major roles in capeshit by now. Mentors and villains, a bunch of them CGI characters (see Vin Diesel in Guardians).

Total Recall, T2, and True Lies are on par with his best stuff from the 80s.

Nah, he just saw which way the wind was blowing. He mentioned in his autobiography that audiences in the 90s wanted more family friendly movies, and that's why he shifted his movies in that direction.

Ohhhh I thought you guys were talking about his physique

>Leave anything for us?
>Just bodies.

But not of his physique, which is obviously what the thread is about you moran.