Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums

Give it to me straight, Veeky Forums

If my diet is pristine, except I enjoy one of these bad boys every evening, will I die?

Does it fit your macros?

Yes, you will die.

I've never enjoyed this high sodium shit.

You will undoubtedly die eventually.

/thread

Maybe if one day that you did die dead or could maybe for be due to the noodlesalt in the meal. I am for thinking that maybe the small thing shall not be the death but maybe the life if you are dying for no food.
You eat it an live, for you need the food.

it's 300 calories of garbage and tons of sodium/msg.

You'll still make gains if everything else is in check, but you're just making it harder for yourself, that garbage doesn't even taste good, only impoverished college kids with no tastebuds could find that edible

I remember playing Binary Domain and then I seen one of these at the store, so I decided to try it.
It's alright.

it would be extremely painful

can confirm, am a college kid with no income.

>This shit right here
>So fucking delicious and just the right amount of spicy
>1$ a pack
>500 cals a pop
>Shit always had tons of grease bubbles at the top and would tear your stomache a new one half the time
Good thing I moved somewhere these things aren't sold within a 60 milr tadius of me.

ill have to get some

Was going to post this myself.

came here to post this

>If my diet is pristine
>except I enjoy one of these bad boys every evening, will I die?

Not pristine then, huh? Chances are that if you eat ramen noodles, you don't know what a pristine diet is anyway.

Depends on what sort of timeline you're talking about for dying....

>at uni
>see this shit in the student union store
>looks good
>over 60% daily sodium
fuckign

>tons of sodium
This is a good thing, unless you're a sub-220lbs twink fucboi, who cannot even OHP his own weight.

that's not a healthy weight, powerfat.

that's life on a low-sodium diet in general -- everything that is pre-packaged and pre-made contains amounts of sodium that'll easily exceed your daily allowance. that's why I gave up on low-sodium -- it's too fucking hard and doesn't seem worth it (unless you have blood pressure issues already)

>unless you have blood pressure issues already
An when that happens just do the rice diet.