Dad thread:

Dad thread:
Heres mine
Thanks you for the genetics, daddo!

How fucking autistic are you to post your dad on a Mongolian fish net stocking board?

>implying crustaceans can post
Bad b8

wow good genes. my dads all skinny lanky but he beat cancer and he can literally fix anything. he was a tradesman for 45 years

Fat bugs. Is that at Catalina?

santa cruz island

My dad is fat and the least active person I know. It's quite worrying, really...

is ur dad zyzz

Why do people go to such extents to prove they're manly and pretend that they're hightest, to the point where they unironically post their parents on a syrian rebels gofundme project?

I know the thought process behind your post OP, fuck you and your faggot ass dad.

My dad was handsome as fuck, similar to a young Jeff Goldblum. I'd feel weird posting him here though.

im furking zyzz brah

>being this insecure because i love my dad
maybe your father wasn't what you wanted him to be...

Not him but good job gloating about your dad on here. If he's the bees knees why ain't you spending time with him? Or how about you go suck his cock. Your dad looks like a bitch anyway

>pretending to have a good relationship with your dad because you think this is how alpha males are

Me and my dad are like buddies, I'm not insecure to flaunt him in this autistic shithole

My father is the greatest man I have ever met. Honestly I feel sorry for you guys here who didn't have a strong father figure because I attribute all of my success to him and the things he taught me.
>always a monster of a man
>benched 355 in highschool at 205 a record that still stands today
>dirt poor growing up
>shoveled shit out of highschool until he met my mom and wanted to give her a better life
>joined the army and served for four years because he had no money for college
>worked his way through college and finally got an ok job as a salesman after he graduated
>immediately asks my mom to marry him
>stays at the company for almost 30 years
>now runs it making ridiculous money
>mom now gets to retire at 54 to help take care of grandkids
>pays for all four of his kids college so we don't have to go through what he went through
>the day I graduate highschool he gives me a letter
>around 50 pages typed
>talks about all of his regrets raising us and how he wishes he would have been there more and how sorry he was for being so hard on us
>dedicates a section of his letter to talk about how proud of me he is and how it makes him so happy that I'm lifting and trying to improve myself
>I cry when I read it for the first time
>I cry every time I read it
>crying now thinking about how much he sacrificed for me and my siblings so we wouldn't have to struggle as hard as he did
>could still probably out bench 75% of fit even now at 55

I love you dad
I will make you proud

Fuck, I wish I had your dad. Mine just complained whenever he had to spend money on us because it reminded him of his own failures as a provider for his wife and kids. He was lazy his entire life and wonders how I turned out lazy too. He was even too lazy to discipline me, and set a bad example. He never set a good example for me and my siblings, and wonders he went wrong. The worst part is that even if I told him, he wouldn't listen and continue to think he was a perfect parent and will never admit he was a bad one. Maybe if I had a dad I wanted to make proud, I would be a different, happier person. I honestly wish I could say "my father is the greatest man I have ever met" without it being a blatant lie.

My grandpa was a korean war vet and beat his kids. My dad is an abusive and aggressive asshole as a result with the emotional ineptitude of a low tier psychopath.

I've cut him out of my life.

my dad was alchollic lazy fuck who destroyed himself with booze.

He died few weeks ago
i didnt go to funeral. there was plenty of people on the funeral from all over the place.
But i didnt go because i knew him the best.
I knew how he felt, i knew how he reacted to outside world.

Because im exactly the same person inside.
And i too fight with my inner demons on daily basis.

He just didnt wake up one day from alcohollic slumber.

lucky fuck. my dad denied i was his when i was born and fucked off for 13 years. turns out he went jail for a few years, came out and started a new family with a wife and 3 daughters. he seems cool now that i speak to him but im incapable of being anything but indifferent to his existence. love my step-sisters to death though and get them anything they need. im also on good terms with my step-mom.

i dont hate him or love him. he just completely fails to evoke any sort of emotion from me and he knows it.

I can outbench that dyel beta faggot.

Make him change his ways before he dies of a massive stroke at age 59, like mine did half a year ago.

At least make him go for regular check-ups, so he doesn't go nearly blind one day and find out he's had type 2 beetus for the last 10 years.

Make that stubborn asshole stop killing himself with tobacco and shitty diet, before its too late.
...I miss you dad.

>MFW i shouldnt tell poeple to an hero on christmas
h-ha-ha good one dude! xD

why do you shave your legs? are you his boypussy?

i dont know my dad

About 30ish years ago (not me pictured)

Me now

Not liking your "feeling sorry attitude" but I do wish I had a dad like that.

Not the greatest picture but this is him
Thanks dad for the genetics

Holy God! Your dad was hot as fuck! No homo.

He has the face of that bellman from homealone 2

Here is my mom and pops

>tfw son of chad and stacy

i never knew my father

I think it's just the angle of the pic

That's a beautiful couple, breh. Did you genetic?

Jamal?

I would let him do naughty things to my pooper. No homo.

Brothers.

You didn't genetic.

Sure I did.

have u ever worked your chest a day in ur life

>that bathroom condition

You obviously love with a girl

>dad was an alcoholic and drug addict for 20 years
>was also big into lifting during that time as well
>was also big into guns during that time as well
>owns multiple properties that he cares for, everything from plumbing to mowing the lawn to installing an air conditioner he does due to working trades for so long
>knows everybody in town
>once got fired from his job for bringing his colt brand colt AR15 to work and pointing it at his bosses head while saying he was going to kill him
>never went to jail for that, just got fired and told to fuck off when the cops got there

told me that prison is actually just boring since there is nothing to do but sit around and talk to blacks and crackheads, it isnt some cool or dangerous place like the movies unless you are in some shitty mexican one

th-thanks dad

>faggots falling for copypasta

Muh epic feels ;_;

>These are the people who call SS a meme.
>These are the people checking in as 6'2" master race.
>These are the people claim to be solid, thick, tight, at 10% BF.

I fucking know that guy. Are you aussie?

Ye

c-chill catfish san