How can I make up for being an Indian living in a white country?

How can I make up for being an Indian living in a white country?

Try applying b-hole bleach cream everywhere (the whole body).

is that what michael jackson did

Fuck lots of white girls. That's what I do. BItches love the chocolate dick.

Go back to india

We don't want you

Go home?

There is nothing to make up for. You owe nothing to no one.
So what youre indian? Thats awesome. If you let excuses get in the way of whatever your goals, you will never make it

that would work if not for the fact that indian guys are creepy as fuck and seen as disgusting by white women. not to mention they have tiny dicks

>t. street shitter

POO

IN

LOO

THAT FEELIO WHEN NO HINDU GF TO WORSHIP SHIVA WITH

WHO /YOGA/ HERE

NEED A DUSKY TAMIL GF N O W

DESIGNATED

What kind of Indian are you? Light brown or eggplant coloured with facial features of a pug?

im white and im going to tamil nadu late february for about a week

how to bring back a dusky indian gf to love and cherish

Sorry dude can confirm 100%. White girls are not into curry dick. You guys are at the very bottom tier when it comes to white girls.
But curryniggers are actual the most bro tier of all non white races.
Also Sikhs are bro tier

>Also Sikhs are bro tier
when will this fucking meme end

its like everyone sees someone say it and then copies it ad infinitum because its contrarian not to hate a religious brown person

i fucking hate this meme so much

Here's a tip for any foreigner who isn't from a socially respected country that's usually considered the good kind of cool and exotic.
Represent YOUR country, but don't let your country represent YOU.

Own your fucking culture. If someone asks you you should hold your head high and say "I'm Indian." Most of the time people are already charmed by me at this point in the conversation and so start gushing about how cool that is and how they love Bollywood/Tikka Masala/Yoga etc.

So some illiterate poor fuck who is far removed from you and your lifestyle thousands of miles away shits in the street, that's not your problem and don't let it represent you. Instead be "that guy" who people will later talk about like "I have this one Indian friend and he's really fucking cool, he..."

Lift.
Get a good haircut.
Switch to contacts.
Dress better and wear fitted clothes.
Shave, in my opinion most Indians end up looking generic and ugly with a mustache and beard.

Pic related, a handsome as fuck Indian who girls would kill for and is what most of Veeky Forums wants to look like. You can make it if you're consistent in your self-improvement habits and aren't a self-hating cuck.

>Own your fucking culture
>So some illiterate poor fuck who is far removed from you and your lifestyle thousands of miles away shits in the street, that's not your problem and don't let it represent you

You mad you muslim brah? The entire fucking world hates you and wants you all dead.

>deliberately misinterpreting something when the message of the post is apparent
anime girl.jpg

im a white hindu

If you're non-white in a white country it's game over for you brah. All these "bitches love dick" memes are just that, memes.

>his god doesn't have 53 arms and 8 heads

git

gud

need indian gf NOW

indian brah help me out pls

>mfw a "handsome" Indian just look like an average-tier chicanito.

Who the fuck loves bollywood

The racism, the insecurity, the prejudice...phew. Keep at it guys, a broken clock is still right twice a day.

>das raycist
Saying white girls arent into currydick is not racist. It is a fact.

Don't bother with them. They're disgusting, hairy, and in this day and age, they're also shallow, lazy golddiggers with an inflated sense of ego and pride. I dumped Indian girls for life after my first one and never looked back. Happily dating cutie white girl now.

I did pretty much this except the contacts and oh, I'm a med student. White bitches (who are not in the medical field) just came crawling to me on their hands and knees for a chance to suck my dick once they knew.

Go back to India. Pretty easy.

I like Indians fine. There are a couple of things. Middle class ones, especially recent immigrants stink and don't respect personal space. Keep a few fucking feet away from me and shower or stop eating whatever it is that makes you smell that way (curry x 50lb/day?).

Rich ones act like they are royalty and shit and you're beneath them. That attitude might fly back in Pooinlooandia but if you're moving to another country, ditch the high and might act.

Post pics of yourself