Anxious as a kid because anorexia

>Anxious as a kid because anorexia
>Go through school, work hard
>18, try first year of medecine
>Fail
>Get depressed
>Now 22
>Getting a nurse diploma
>Wanting to kill myself seeing as how my former mates are enrolled in prestigious schools while I'm stuck with a dead end job

Is life really over after 18?

There's not a single second I don't want to jump off a window.

Why didn't anyone tell me that it actually doesn't get better?

I believed in the nerd meme. I was a nerd in HS, a 110lbs loser thinking I would get the riches while the other faggots fail.

Turns out I was wrong.

Is life just getting worse and worse as time passes?

>Is life just getting worse and worse as time passes?
pretty much

>get dead end job
>marry girl
>have kids
>she gets fat
>you get fat
>divorce
>stressed and more fat
>die of heart attack in 60s

circle of life.

>22
>with a respectable job
>in america

Turst me mate, it could be MUCH, MUCH worse, I would say you're fortunate. Focus on yourself, have patience and dont put your dick in crazy, you're fine.

It only get worse, believe me. Eventually you'll notice that everyone else is in a committed relationship, has one kid with number two on the way and built a new house last year. They're busy working on their postgraduate degrees while staying fit and climbing the corporate ladders in their well-paid, comfortable jobs.

Just fuck me up, senpai.

I'm not an actual nurse, just in training. Got 3 more years. And I live in France actually.

And? You're not afflicted by any addiction, you're no physically impaired from any accident, and chances are youre at least average looking so you won't have problem getting girls if you tried hard enough.

It could be so much fucking worse, trust me. Keep your chin up and work to become a person you want to be, everything else will fall into place. I had a similar episode when I was 21, failing grades, shit self esteem, miserable attempts at romance, and pretty much living month to month on shit jobs. It hasn't gotten much better but I'll press on until fate says otherwise.

Plenty of people are addiction free and successful. I'm only one of those things.

It could be much worse, but also much better.

Fuck, optimism isa mental disease.

Bump.

Then fuck off faggot. If you want something work for it, don't come here crying about your misfortune

How much do you lift fgt?

Dude I'm 20 and I'm in high school, shat all over my early years but got a second chance, stop being a suicidal fag.
If I can do it you can too.

Join the RCAF as a nursing officer

"Bohoo, live is hard, self-pity" the thread, how is this fitness

when youre 28 youre gonna laugh at how bad you thought these problems were

keep going

Bon courage mec

Break the circle of life, enter the circle of KEK

You sound pretty fortunate to me OP. Plus france is electing a good candidate now and I imagine she will deport all the muslims.

>just in training. Got 3 more years
how is this dead-end?

>Huge mortage for house
>Love for my wife long gone, now it's just suffering
>don't want to divorce, becaus eI don't want to fuck up my kids life
>hate that little pricks
>job makes me insanely stress, I hate it and my work mates are actually greddy corpo-rats ready to backstab me at any second

Meh, it's more about doing what you enjoy and being comfortable with yourself, than proving everybody around that "you're someone".

>I'll press on until fate says otherwise
Fate doesn't exist. You make your life alone.

Prestigious school means nothing in the real world. Loads of people go to good schools and are shit at what they do or are boring people.

Your character is far more important than the job you do, the school you go to and the money you earn. The only person who influences your character and outlook in life is yourself.

>he didn't use Aderall to do school on ez mode
It's like you like being at a disadvantage.

The smartest kid I know Juinor with 3.93 GPA at top 5 Engineering school, has already had Facebook and Fitbit internships has used Adderall since 14. I only bum it off him during exams and finals weeks, but this kid is a fucking machine.

OP said he's French. I don't think EU allows anything stronger than vitamin C to be sold without prescription.

I hate when people pretend they have no agency. Life is shit because of YOU. You control your life, not some mysterious force. If you fail at something it's because you gave up. That is all failure is: giving up. If you keep trying, it's not failure, it's a lesson.

lol i am 110lbs like 1 month ago now im 130lbs. just do GOMAD its not even a meme and u get stronger too.

>Go through school, work hard
>18, try first year of medecine
>Fail
>Re-inroll in engineering
>cheap as fuck because west Europe
>Now 22
>Getting a diploma in engineering next year

Fuck, this is exactly what's happening to me right now.