Why not just stay thicc?

why not just stay thicc?
i dunno, i think that me keeping my butt hips and boobs will benefit me more when it comes to men. actual thicc girls and not fatties get attention. can i lift and not get bulky though since my body fat will be on the higher side preferably?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre not thicc youre just fucking fat

no im thicc so answer my question
dumb bitch

>I-I'm a tough g-WOMAN
>d-don't assume you can b-bully me!

Yes, just dont go too mental on the weights or reps, go a middle way. Work legs and ass preferentially and not much shoulders. If you actually are thick then the small muscle gains in your ass and thighs will help position all the good fat well.

jesus christ- this again
YOU WILL NOT GET BULKY IF YOU LIFT AND EAT AT OR BELOW MAINTENANCE

get healthy, ya thick dense floozy

If you could get bulky just from touching weights, I'd be fucking jacked right now

Women don't get bulky without steroids. Just lift

this implies a body type carrying an excess of body fat. visceral fat lowers cardiovascular performance, life expectancy and even to an extent- brain function.
your thiccness doesn't care what you think, it behaves just like fat.

also, be more respectful to people you wish to help you

But women are supposed to have body fat. Being at an athletic bf percentage is unhealthy

Any, if im thicc and build muscle, the muscles will poke out and make me look big so idk

Why do so many people find massive arses attractive? I prefer a nice perky butt over a flat one but so many girls go way overboard.

Also why is it these girls with massive arses and who work out a lot are still weak as fuck? No men that lift have massive arses no matter how strong they are. It can't all be fat, it wouldn't concentrate in that one area and I see plenty of skinny chicks with big cheeks.

>getting trolled by low tier bait like this on christmas

Woman are just weaker than men. Its a fact of life

I get that, it's pretty obvious. Still, shouldn't massive glutes correlate to some decent strength? How come theirs can be 2-3 times the size of mine and they're still weaker? It also doesn't explain why those that are massively strong still don't have big butts.

alright, first of all

we're going to need some pictures to define your so called "thiccness"

thank you.

Tits timestamp or btfo

>lying to other women on christmas

lets be honest you didn't "choose" to stay thicc

but also dam bby gurl u thicc af fine typa 100af assdaze you come over n chill my netflix got cancelled

Daily reminder that 'thick' is a meme and looks like shit as you age.

>can i lift and not get bulky though since my body fat will be on the higher side preferably?
>Being at an athletic bf percentage is unhealthy
>Any, if im thicc and build muscle, the muscles will poke out and make me look big so idk
Quit falling for memes.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html

yep it's the difference between 18% (male) and 22-24% (female) for athletic body fat. that's it. if you have over 35%, you're overweight. over 40% and you're obese.

you're already making excuses, and anons have already explained that your muscles won't "poke out", and you're not going to get bulky. it is externally clear that you've asked a question looking to have a preexisting opinion validated. in light of finding (nearly unanimous) opposition to this opinion, one might ask oneself: "why am i holding on to this belief? what within me generated this belief?"
if the answer is fear of rejection, or laziness, this represents an opportunity for the cultivation of character.

i recommend incorporating some HIIT to compound lifts, with an emphasis on core stability. flexibility training and stretching will serve you well, but will not substitute a workout

I am 99% sure that every woman who says she is thick is just fat, Thicc is genetic perfection, like the equivalent to a model only that models are beautiful and thicc is making my dick hard