Got a fuckton of Christmas candy

Got a fuckton of Christmas candy.
Is it better to just binge eat it all in one day and then avoid sugar entirely for a month, or eat it all slowly over the course of a month?

OR YOU DONT FUCKING EAT IT

this guy

bump because i just got a lot of various chocolates and now i dont know how to approach eating it; all at once or over the next month

How retarded are you guys?

>muhhh sugar

Just count that shit it in your calories and eat whatever the fuck you like.

>I don't count calories

Well you should start. Or just go for a walk/eat slightly less carbs and eat a little candy. Don't binge it all at once. What's the point in consuming 1000+ extra calories when you'll just get sick of it anyway.

i always eat it all as quick as i can. Get the shame over with, then get back to eating regularly and let it go.

This.
One day of shame, instead of a month of guilt.

>How retarded are you guys?
>Just count that shit it in your calories
Here's something you may not know: Sugary foods are high in calories. Hard to believe, huh? Well it's true.

>I don't count calories
Literally no one said, nor implied that.

You strike me as someone who is two months into a dying health kick and thinks they're an expert because they read a few articles on calorie counting.

Tell me about it

Just eat one piece every day, with your coffee or something. It will last all year. Some of the boxes you can give away for birthdays saving yourself the trouble of buying gifts.

>Tell relatives I don't want any candy sent to me when they tell me they are sending me a package
>Mom sends me a cheeky single mini toffee bar
Simple as that user, if they ask why just tell them it always goes bad in the postage or tell them you are watching your blood sugar.

I always just binge eat it, then it's not sitting there, waiting for me to have a bad day or a moment of weakness. Just drink a bunch of water so it doesn't stay in your system and enjoy your sugar rush

Binge. Then you'll feel like shit and not want any more, and also not have it around to tempt you.

just eat binge eat them while playing vidya or watch movies, dont stop till you're finished.

>just drink a bunch of water so it doesn't stay in your system

Lawd I wish this were true

counting calories is for retards

I go by feel and it works like a charm

And when something is high in calories it's impossible to eat because. . .?

It's true.
Sugar absorption depends on the concentration of it. If the food is diluted it will reduce the effectiveness of the enzyme.

Throw it away
You don't need it
You don't want it
It won't help you get to your goals

Old you ate candy, throw it away

re-wrap it and pass it out to strangers or donate it

IIFYM.

eat whatever as long as IFYM

If I go by feel, I usually end up eating 4000cal or more a day at minimum.
t. Former fatty

binge eat all of them and be sure to purge within 15 minutes of the beginning(cause it metabolizes fucking fast).

eat it all in one hour and you'll shit out a lot of the calories

>that fucking picture

what

At someone's suggestion on here, I started a cut on December 11th. Cutting during the holiday season is hell. All the sweets and snacks and everything that I'm missing. I feel like I'm missing out on the season. I got chocolate, pub snacks, alcohol, and thankfully a lot of cooking utensils for Christmas, but still. I want that chocolate.

He's too fucking stupid to do basic arithmetic user, it's okay.

this
Though I can never seem to get it up fast enough, so be warned. Sometimes your body just fucking wants it.

>the one box of knock off guylians

Take it into work. Let it disappear.

Guys we get beef jerky for christmas in my house and I might have consumed 9oz of beef jerky by myself.

I really hope this doesn't fuck over my entire week.

you know this isn't true and is shit-tier advice

It's as true as it gets. Your body shits out the stuff it doesn't need

Invite some friends over and share with them while you talk shit about sports.

> my Christmas poison that grandma always buys me

Love you gram grams

science says your stomach only has a max absorbtion rate, in a given time. I say binge the fuck out of it.

if that was the case there'd be no such thing as excess fat user

DON'T BINGE EAT IT!

DO
NOT
BINGE

just like any other carb, your body will use the sugar for energy up to a certain point, at which any more carbs will just be converted to fat. so if you binge it, 95% of the candies will just instantly be converted to fat.

I'd binge and purge desu but I had to quit that shit. Rn im gnna meet eith my chick then devour that shit with her. Legit splitting it that way helps and ill be sick enough tmr to not eat it. If i wad alone and thinking, id eat rvrty piece of fudge in the kitchen. W gramas cookies and the fuckin mac and cheese

i'd say binge if you have a healthy relationship with food (you're able to continue your regular diet tomorrow)

This is the only answer.

Personally, I give mine to charity or give it to women and kids of my family

Don't be a fat fuck op

Then again, I don't even like sweets (lucky me, I guess). If you are gonna eat other sweets anyway (you woman), you may as well keep them for when you are having a craving

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

It works like a charm at being mediocre

Good luck with never achieving an optimal macro profile. You'll stall soon.

Is.. is that english?

>Giving chocolates you got for christmas to girls you're trying to swoon
Fuck how did we not think of this

24 pieces of candy isn't going to ruin all your years of hard work, shut the fuck up at least yiu get candy from someone that loves yu.

>Have managed to cut most sugar out of diet
>Eat a bag of gummi bears and some Twizzlers this morning because why not
>Feel ill for the rest of the day
How do people eat so much candy with no problem? I'm not one of those "hurr candy is for children" autists, I love Haribo stuff, but I always feel sick after eating anything more than a few pieces of it. I know people who hit up the gas station, buy multiple bags of stuff, and eat them all in an afternoon

>I know people who hit up the gas station, buy multiple bags of stuff, and eat them all in an afternoon
I used to do that.

Your body gets used to it and builds a tolerance, same thing with alcohol, weed, or otherwise. Once you cut yourself off from it for some time, it will be sweeter having it again, since you aren't used to such high sugar content.