Tfw I fell for the SS and GOMAD meme

>tfw I fell for the SS and GOMAD meme

You have "optimal" gains and are "supperior" to the gymbros.

nice beard
show boipucci

iktf bro

dem nips

What made you do GOMAD in the first place? You were already overweight in the first picture to begin with. Don't blame others for your own stupidity.

This is why you should take 99% of what you read on Veeky Forums with a grain of salt and why the sticky is bullshit

Your fault.
>Hey man drink a gallon of milk a day and only exercise 3 times a week
>Okay nothing sounds wrong about that
maybe use your fucking brain next time someone tells you to do something.

>Hey man drink a gallon of milk a day and only exercise 3 times a week

nice nibbles poo

>People UNIRONICALLY think drinking 2 gallons of liquid a day is normal and/or good for your body (1gallon water + 1 gallon milk)

holy shit.

>people still think in 2016 that you're supposed to drink a gallon of water every day

What do you think milk is made out of and why is it a liquid?

Solid

SS at least looks legit from afar.

Gomad is a straight up meme idiots fall for. Riptoe is a con artist trying to make people ugly like him

SS is good. GOMAD is dumb if your goal is aesthetics.

And those pictures are probably not SS progress pics.

i mean, he lost bodyfat on the right and thats apparent

stay strong lads

here tho it looks like he just gained fat.

doing gomad is stupid if you are already on the fatty side, its good for super skinny guys

my own pic, im not doing gomad tho, just bulking hard on clean foods

im gynocity myself

GOMAD is a last minute resort diet for extreme skeletons who claim they don't gain weight no matter how much they try to eat. You clearly weren't struggling with stuffing your face so I don't know why you would GOMAD

Some advice needed:

I'm skinnyfat, and at about 20% bf.
Is it a good idea to have a slight caloric deficit and do SS?

I want to get rid of this fucking belly.

Gomad doesn't seem very legit.

>Yeah man I do this routine where I squat 2x as I do upperbody, also I never directly train arms. Also I rest 5+ minutes between sets so I never sweat from a workout

Try explaining that to someone

Yes

Just make sure you get enough protein, if you're a beginner you will gain muscle while losing your belly

Thank you

you can go slightly higher than TDEE and you will still lose some fat while gaining muscle

its related to insulin sensitivity or some shit and theres science behind it.

Just dont go overboard, eat clean a lot of food but dont go apeshit with calories turbobulk

Can we please please replace the sticky with something like this:
Mon: Chest/bis
Tues:Legs
Thursday: back/tris
Friday: shoulders/abs

How can you be this ugly Ahmed

Lol I mean SS*

>pendlay row
>ohp
>chinups
>dips
>curls

Ironically this is is what skinnyfat nerds should be doing.

No it's not.

meme row is not a part of SS, nor chins, dips and curls
>inb4 but rippetah wrote about them in his shitty booklet

Skinnyfat nerds want to gain muscle and be aesthetic. A brosplit is good at building muscle and the volume isn't entirely in the lower body. As long as the exercises aren't retarded they are better off doing this for 5 months and THEN doing SS.

>only pretending to be retarded

you didnt read sticky very well didnt you?

Yeah if they want to stall at a fucking 1pl8 bench

>those exercises are not part of SS
>inb4 Rippetoe included them in his book about SS
Are you baiting or just this stupid

GOMAD is actually more of a thing Rip uses to prove to skinny faggots that go "lmao I eat so much I just can't gain weight" that they're speaking bullshit rather than something recommended for everyone to do. It has never been claimed to be healthy or good for looking aesthetic.

It's for the dudes that want to be able to squat 3pl8+ three months into lifting

GOMAD should be done only once in your life. I did it to break my platoue at 163.

SS is not bad... it serves it pourpose getting people to dip their toes with lifting. It is simple, straight forward.

Nah that's SS/SL.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't SS+GOMAD specifically so you learn proper form on your heavy compound lifts, make decent gains because if you are doing SS+GOMAD you are a noob who will be making noob gains regardless, while emphasizing you need to eat to get big or strong. Aren't you not supposed to do it for more than a month at most, because by the you should be smart/experienced enough to move ok to a program/diet to fit your goals

ss is:

>easy to follow
>easy to learn
>easy to understand
>repeatable and coachable
>gives foundation for further progress after you reach intermediate level when you should go into another program with actual periodisation

GOMAD is just dietary advice for very skinny guys so they increase their caloric intake with some proteins on top. Its affordable, easy to get and do.

Dont fucking treat STARTING STRENGTH as ULTIMATE MUSCLE GAINING program because it was never intended to serve this purpose.

Its literally people who think Honda Civic can be F1 car if you put some turbos into it and pimp it with spoilers.

>fell for the SS+GOMAD meme

how2redeem brehs

You need to be on SS and a caloric surplus until you 1/2/3/4 for your working sets. If you can't reach it in 6 months you need to up your calories significantly and not worry about fat too much.

Cut, you fucking faggot.

but I'm only 134 lbs at 5'7 user..