Tfw cutting and already eaten 2500+ calories within hours of waking up

>tfw cutting and already eaten 2500+ calories within hours of waking up

Pic very related

Just make up for it over the next few days, turkey + leftover veg is perfect for hitting macros on very low calories

if you're concerned about having one cheat day on christmas you should seek professional help srs

This. 2500 calories isn't even remotely bad, that's probably maintenance calories so it's just a refeed provided that you don't eat for the rest of the day.

Nobody should give a fuck about cutting for a week or so between Christmas eve and New Years day. Enjoy yourself for once nigger and start again on the the 2nd. I don't give a fuck how much you eat, it won't matter after even one month of calorie counting and working out in the new year, nevermind the next 12 months.

That's pussy shit, cheating on Christmas and New Years is expected but using that as an excuse to gorge yourself for a week is lame

Did I say gorge yourself faggot? Just chill the fuck out, enjoy having a drink with friends or going for a meal with family without being ultra autistic about your diet and have some fun for once. Life ain't shit if you can't cut yourself some slack for a week. Does that mean eat as much as humanly possible for a week? No. Just don't be an ultra faggot like OP and post to your friends on a Bhutanese yak milking forum about the dilemma you're suffering over eating some Christmas pudding.

Where did you start out from?

I've been lifting for two years and I'm still bulking. Started at 60kgs and now weigh 78kgs. Want to end up at 90kg

>thinking desserts count

Nothing but sugar that gets metabolized instantly. No proper bulking macros.

I could consume 3k calories every day too if I counted all the soda and chocolate I consume during christmas. But I don't because it doesn't count towards my macros.

how obese are you

77 kilos at 184cms

So not at all.

You know the 2 weeks leading up to christmas are ment to be a fasting period followed by the christmas feast if ppl just followed that rule all those memes about gaining wight for christmas would become irrelevant

If people weren't undisciplined fat shits for the other 51 weeks of the year we also wouldn't have this problem.

People that worry about what they eat during christmas and whine about it publically are just screaming the fact that they are fat and unhealthy to begin with.

I'm cutting on 1800/day and I've already had 3000 today, mostly biscuits and gravy and fudge. I'll probably eat later and have more dessert putting it around 4000.

One day is fine, just don't let it become one week.

What should I do? Just return to normal afterwards or overcompensate to make up for it?

Just return to normal. No big deal. If you want to do a little extra cardio or something that's fine but don't kill yourself with guilt, it will work itself out.

A refeed of 98% carb and fat.

yeah no he pretty much raped the shit out of his muscle protein synthesis if he stops at that, and if he eats more then he'll just get fatter.

either way he fucked up.

>refeed of carb and fat

That's literally what a refeed is you tub of donkey shit. You think a refeed is eating lots of protein? Jesus Christ.

u are not worth responding to but 30-40g protein on a refeed is fucking brain dead

you understand why people lift right? 30 g protein isnt a good amount for a 40-50% cal fasting day

>what is turkey?

turkey fat cals per gram of protein > chicken (3-4x)

Not him but

>lost 35 lbs in last 3 months
>counted every macro
>10lbs to go for 10% bodyfat
>yesterday
>ate 8,000+ calories

C-can I call it a refeed? I'm back on track today

Ps: I sat in the hottub all day with bowls of food eating

Anorexic here
You have to use Christmas as a motivator

I have eaten 13000 calories today
I will use this as evidence that I am a fat prick who deserves to die. And I will be able to therefore manage 800 calories a day for the next 3 months.

Why the fuck would there be turkey in christmas pudding you retarded shit?

If he eats pure turkey breast(bout 600 cals of it) he'll probably just break even on maintenance and get enough protein in to not wither, but that's a pretty shitty day overall cause he was retarded enough to eat breakfast on a cut, a 2500 calorie breakfast, of 98% fat and extremely simple sugary carbs.

shoo shoo anas you aren't fit, go back to mpa

He didn't say he only ate christmas pudding for the entire day, turkey or some other meat is a staple of christmas food you absolute subhuman

>tfw met this 9/10 ana girl
>took her virginity
>started dating for 2 days
>she ask how old I am (I'm 21)
>she says it's not OK (she's 17)
>breaks up with me

Idk why I'm so torn up over a girl that I dated for two days but it feels really bad.

My ex was 18, last gf when I was 20 was 16-17,

where's the problem.

major fucking reee @ this girl, she was happy, I was happy, why do this

shoo shoo fat girl, bck to tumblr

>pic very related.

yeah I'll assume he mostly ate a very healthy diet of lean turkey, roasted parsnips, brussel sprouts, carrots, gravy and some stuffing and NOT christmas pudding with double cream, mince pies, eggnog, alcohol/soda, cheesecakes, trifles, cookies, brownies, fudge, pannetones, shortbreads, nope, definitely not, he definitely ate a majority of meat and veggies, it's SO easy to eat 2500 calories of turkey and vegetables in one sitting!

kill yerself.

Anyone that can't go 1000 over their tdee on Christmas is half retarded. For the love of god, don't be the "fit" guy that brings a can of tuna to the dinner table.

T. Fat girl

>falling in love with a 17 year old girl with legit mental problems
>at 21
>in two days
You got issues brah. Try to grow up at last this year.

>he fucked up
>he joined in festivities for a couple of days and wasn't a stick in the mud so he fucked up

you're never going to make it, autist

Overcompensating (the fact you labeled it negatively like this makes me question why you'd bother to ask) sets you up for failure

>tuna

Nigger you can easily eat 2500-3000cals of only the good stuff (Roast + veggies, salads, some pasta, stuffing, soups, etc) for the whole day, hell, that would be pretty damn filling considering how clean it is.

It's usually the alcohol, cakes, cookies, brownies, ice creams, sweet breads, eggnogg, etc that adds like 1500-5000+ calories depending on how much of a faggot you are.

Just don't fucking eat sweets.

Your stomach would distend and protrude so badly if you ate like 5000-6000 of non-dessert christmas food, probably vomit if under 7 feet tall/260+lbs.

>implying I fell in love with her

You don't need to be in love with someone to miss them/be happy with them.

I felt like I could love her some day and I haven't felt that with the past... dozens of disgusting whores and used up 20 year old Christmass cakes I've banged.

So of course when you finally meet someone that you feel like you can have a future with and then you don't... it feels shitty.

>17 year old

Yeah, no wrinkles, no sagging, no crows feet. Not had 1000 dicks in her either.

You enjoy your used trash that I came in, next time you kiss your girl remember your tasting my cum

ONE GOD DAMN DAY AND ITS OVER FOR HIM. Don't be so critical man. The ONLY times I ever counted calories on a day like Christmas is when I wasn't being diligent on other days. I was also 17.

Lol. Good start on growing up there faggot.

Bro I'm the guy that ate 8k+ calories in oats broccoli and chicken breast yesterday

Shit is possible for sure.

>MMMMMUST EAT 4000 CALORIES OF CAKE, ICE CREAM, PIES, COOKIES AND EGGNOG OR ELSE PEOPLE MIGHT THINK IM AUTISTIC!

Yes pajeet, clearly you can't have a nice beef roast with veggies, pasta, gravy and stuffing with a glass of wine and maybe a brownie after the meal.

Nope, better stuff your 30% BF gullet with 3000cals worth of ghee, rassomalani, cheesecake, gulabjam,etc.

Repeat for an entire week up to NYE.

then you proceed to go to the gym to lose that 37% bodyfat and proceed to stink up the gym, thanks.

>grow up

By which you mean lower your standards and date one of the disposable whores that I use for plowing and you use to date?

I'll stay non-grown up, tnks

You're a crab sitting in a bucket trying to pull me down in there with you. It angers you that some people don't need to date girls that are fucking 21, or used, and it makes you angry that you are and you have to.

Just accept not everyone is a loser some of us have choices

This is me. I can eat massive volumes of food.

dinner yesterday
>12 oz of pork tenderloin
>1 lb sweet potato
>4 cups of broccoli steamdd
>3 fried eggs with cheese
Shit is starting to take a toll on my stomach since I eat it all around 2 hours before bed.

Kek, this fucking guy

Ever consider the possibility that he ate a normal christmas dinner followed by dessert, like 99% of people, you dense fuck?

>laughinggirl.png

Yeah totally removes the 100% validity from my post!

Daily reminder that the girls you want to date and have families with are only used by me as a cocksleave

You're just on a different level d00d, sorry

The girls I date you convince yourself you aren't even worthy to talk to them 'too young' out of sour grapes

A normal christmas dinner
>8 oz roast turkey/beef + gravy = 400 cals
>like 500 grams of potatos and veggies = 500 cals
>glass of wine = 150 cals
>misc shit like stuffing, etc = 100 cals

1300+ calories, over 2 lbs of shit already. maybe 1600 if he doubled the meat portions.

I'm sorry you're such a fat fuck that you ate TWO THOUSAND CALORIES WORTH OF FUCKING CAKE AND COOKIES AFTER EATING TWO POUNDS OF MEAT AND VEGETABLES

>being american
>justifying eating 2000 calories of pie, cakes and cookies
>ii-i--i-t's just christmas.. and the day after christmas, and the few days after... and the new years...

Are you autistic, by any chance?

>FF--f-f-FUCK I GOT CAUGHT OUT!
>c-c-calm down, if I call him autistic tt-then I might be able to turn the tides yet!!!...

Ok you stupid fuck, let me spell it out for you

The OP, by any reasonable assumption, ate a roast dinner and binged on christmas pudding afterwards, totalling 2500+ calories, how the fuck is that so hard for you to understand

>The OP, by any reasonable assumption, ate a roast dinner and binged on christmas pudding afterwards, totalling 2500+ calories, how the fuck is that so hard for you to understand
>>tfw cutting and already eaten 2500+ calories within hours of waking up

I guess OP is a vampire then you fucking ILLITERATE INDIAN

>wake up late morning
>eat roast dinner at lunch time like most people

You're either a really shit troll or you are legitimately one of the stupidest cunts I have ever conversed with in my life

>eat dinner
>at lunchtime

LEARN THE FUCKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE PAJEET

You've been speaking to the OP all along you fucktard, Christmas dinner is traditionally held at lunchtime, at least in my country (UK) that's the case

>uk

50% chance pajeet, 25% chance paki, 25% chance britcuck.

Either way there's a 100% chance he binged on pure carb/fat/alcohol then and no protein.

I had a christmas dinner that was like 50% turkey followed by a fuckload of christmas pudding

You're right. In US, my family has family "dinner" at lunch and supper time.

dunno how you britcucks can stand that garbage.

I mean, if you binge ate on cookies and cakes and pies and shit yeah, but christmas pudding is fucking nasty you have to mask the taste with the densest double cream and custard just to find it edible.

>gets proven abjectly wrong in an utterly humiliating manner
>changes subject immediately in a desperate attempt to save face

You're drunk aren't you? I don't argue with drunk fools, goodbye.

you ate 50% dessert for christmas, how was I proven wrong?

YOU FUCKING PIG YOU ACTUALLY BINGE ATE AND OVERFED ON SHIT NORMAL PEOPLE WOULDN'T FEED TO AN ANIMAL