YLYL

Veeky Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GB6wP4TdUhg
youtube.com/watch?v=BPXaoamLato
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this nigga serious? He got BTFO so hard nobody will ever let him fight in the UFC ever again.

Quote was from before he did get BTFO.

jfc his ear looks like it consumed a poisonous mushroom.

GALL'D

J U S T

To think Punk even thought he had a chance with 2 years of probably rushed MMA-specific (aka basically worthless) training, without even fighting in amateur leagues, is fucking laughable. I'm sure he looked hard at himself while he was getting his face smashed in by Gall and how much he fucked up.

Although at the same time, I'd take $500,000 to get the shit kicked out of me. Hilarious that Gall only pulled flat $30,000 even though he absolutely embarrassed Punk

Link to video ?

STRAIGHT EDGE

Punk set up Gall's career lol. Then Gall shit on the ottermode child prodigy. dude's going places

youtube.com/watch?v=GB6wP4TdUhg
shit quality but you get the idea

He would've been KO'd in 5 seconds if Mickey didn't went for the TD

BASED GALL
A
S
E
D

G
A
L
L

He's gonna get stopped hard once he stops fighting cans and literal memes

>sage
>prodigy
Pick one (1) of the above

He fought some delusional thirty year old who didn't even have a single amateur fight.
He would get dismantled like punk himself if he took on anyone in the top 15.

He just beat Sage Northcutt.

>I'd take $500,000 to get the shit kicked out of me

I wouldnt. Guy was lucky as fuck not to leave the field with a concussion.

>$500,000 not worth a concussion
Bih

get big crabbo

What website do you use for rankings? He might've been before that fight, but sage isn't top 15 atm. Never mind the fact he got those opportunities because they were grooming him to be a star.

I definitely would mate. Gall's striking is amateur anyway.

>That noticable struggle on the last rep

first day on Veeky Forums and YLYL is fucking cancer

Is this a male or a female?

It's a female(male).

Good. Post more?

>$500,000 for a concussion

Sign me up. I could be a NEET instead of a wagecuck of the next 15 years with that kind of dosh.

he didnt even train for 2 years, he skipped training regularly and just didnt put the work in, and he always had an ache and pain so he couldnt go hard, but on the very rare occasions he did, he went on that whole "I'm so humble but I'm really a badass" routine, it was fucking embarrassing.

No. He's almost for sure going to fight again in the UFC. Dana White was asked about it last week and said it's very likely.

Sage has decent striking but basically none existent ground game

I hope Gall makes it far though but his striking is still very sloppy at this point.

I believe him,

CM Punk's stand up is outstanding. He just needs to learn takedowns.

Look at this forward momentum he's doing. masterclass!

YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT UNLESS YOU POST "GET BIG CRABBO" ITT

holy fuck dubs to confirm..

Get big crabbo!

get big crabo

get big crabbo

What state's boxing commission is going to license him, after his last beatdown?

I liked him as a wrestler, but they really, really aren't comparable skillsets

the ballbusting fetish makes me so uncomfy

get big crabbo

>that struggle in the last rep
>finishes anyway
That crab is gonna make it. He'll be benching 3 pencil and getting that sweet dcapod pussy in no time

Get big crabbo

Get big crabbo!

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

how come any time combat sports are discussed there's always that asshole who has to say "HE'S NOT GOOD HE'S ACTUALLY SHIT IF HE FOUGHT A REAL FIGHTER" I mean there's some truth that every fighter has a weakness, but why do you guys feel the need to comment about this any time a fighter is brought up? Do you really get off that hard by feeling like you have a better understanding of theoretical fights between two people? Just accept that not everyone has to have the same favorites, and not everyone will agree with you. Your type always ends up looking desperately insecure, your only sense of value and belonging is in your ability to judge athletes in theoretical situations

GET BIG CRABBO

>tfw pecs are getting so big they're breaking my protective exoskeleton
you endoskeletals will never know this feel

get big crabbo

Source?

that uncertain straight looked like it had a whole lot of power behind it. probably realized he was going to kill Gall if he hit him full force, so he pulled it last second. It takes a real master to have that kind of battle-sense

you are now aware that the spotter on the right is missing a leg.

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

>GET BIG CRABBO
GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

youtube.com/watch?v=BPXaoamLato

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

Thanks /fit fucking did it

Get big crabbo

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO!

GET BIG CRABBO

>GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

get big crabbo

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

Fuck off, Kek

GET BIG CRABBO

>GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBO!

Lets do this

get big crabbo

Nice trips mate

>3 or 4 wins

Lesnar got a title shot after 1 win, by decision, after losing his first UFC fight by submission in 1:30.

If Punk gets four goddamn wins a row (I expect that he'll lose until they stop booking him), he deserves a title shot by the retarded standards Dana the Dipshit has set forth

At $500k per concussion, I'd take three.

get big crabbo

>I liked him as a wrestler, but they really, really aren't comparable skillsets

Yes, the actual skills of being a pro wrestler and being a UFC fighter aren't very closely aligned, but USUALLY pro wrestling guys have the kind of athleticism that, if you took a year or two in order to teach them how to fight, they'd be passable. But Punk was a SHIT athlete by pro wrestling standards. Didn't lift worth a shit and wasn't on steroids. Truly horrible.

With two years of MMA training, someone like Dolph Ziggler would obliterate Punk. Shit, Dolph would probably whoop Punk backways and frontwards tomorrow.

GET BIG CRABBO

get big crabbo

GET BIG CRABBO

GET BIG CRABBRO

Get big crabbo

GET BIG CRABBO

get big crabbo

GET BIG CRABBO

If I go to the jungles of Burma for 6 months can I learn enough bare knuckle kickboxing and then come back and learn the basics of BJJ to do ok in some amateur fights?