Mom got me this for Christmas

Mom got me this for Christmas
Is it good?

Yes, those are quality Pokemon sheets

Yeah Super Metroid is a great game.

dude you got metroid? fucking lucky shit

>ywn get super metroid for christmas

Only put it in your anus and you'll see it

Literally would of killed for a Super Nintendo and Super Metroid.

Why the fuck am I so stupid, mirin hard.

Mom got you Pokemon sheets.....

........for a twin bed

>twin

Manlets

If you disregard all the memes, yes it's a good device for abs

>Why the fuck am I so stupid
>uses the phrase "would of"

I have super metroid, I have a snes, but I dont have the power supply. Fucking jews at the local retro shop won't let me buy just a power supply, I have to buy the whole fucking system with it. Should I just buy it and sell it back to them without a power supply? Ive been wanting to play Super Metroid for a while

Not that one in particular though. It has a spring inside that coils and helps you come back up, which is the portion of the exercise that is most beneficial.

The 5 dollar ones that are just an axle and a wheel are better desu.

Ebay

You can't find one on Ebay?

This is what I got. What do you think?

I was given power ranger bedsheets as a gag gift. Jokes on them I used them for 2 years

I'd rather not have anyone know my address

Ab wheels are the best things for abs. Not sure about that make but the good ones are.

As long as you fucking use it. Even if you're not aiming for a 7pac, you should still use them so you don't give yourself a hernia picking up the pieces of your life

lol wot m8. your address is known by at least a dozen companies if you have any kind of services /banking. So what if some basement dweller in Michigan has it too?

>would of

Wew.

> Mirin old Nintendos

I have a NES and SNES. FIFA 96 and Supersmash TV are great for an hour then they go back in storage for another year.

Trust me, they ain't that great.

>Michigan
Thanks for the mention

im thinking that that dude on the cover did not get that body from calisthenics

yes ab rollers work

can you use it backwards so it's harder?

Order it from China, no rinky dink is cross the ocean to rape whitey in his house

>would of

American education, folks

I have no idea actually. Ive only seen it described in an infomercial

no

I think you should start from the lying position if you want to make it harder

Probably, yeah. The book is full of bodyweight exercises with pics, instructions and there is a lost of muscles targeted by each one. I could just look it up on the internet but it's a very nice gift nonetheless. I can easily imagine normie parents giving their Veeky Forums son something much, much worse.

I'm Canadian though

how do you even use ab rollers? almost snapped my shoulder trying to do this shit, I felt and heard it, left me with a sore shoulder for 2 weeks and half

No you can play tron motorcycle like the big boys.

is this the new scooter trend like hoverboards and other shit?
>imagine all the cool kids sliding around with this while I still walk

his traps, while not being special, are way too big for anything you can achieve with bodyweight

This picture is too good

get a raspberry pi for 30$ and install retropie

Its would have bro, just fyi