Supplements

What supplements are you on Veeky Forums? I'm curious about what you take and if you have had any results. I'm starting with a multuvitamin just to keep things in check and I want to take zinc because there seems to be a lot of positive benefits. Anyone have experience with zinc?

But also just share what you take, why, and how it has helped or hurt your progress.

Just started Zink and 5-htp so i've no input so far but will follow this thread if it gets anywhere

An excellent multivitamin, beta alanine, and n-acetyl-tyrosine. Beet juice concentrate shot before going to the gym.

Isn't that the recipe for big cums?

I take a lot of supplements, but something I will tell you after doing research is multivitamins are pointless.

If you are serious about fitness, you should already have a proper diet, so you shouldn't need a multivitamin. Most of your multivitamin is pissed out anyway. So not only are you taking something you don't need, you aren't even making use of it - like buying groceries that just expire and get thrown out.

Supplement anything in a multivitamin but a multivitamin itself is pointless. No way are you deficient in everything it has if you were ever serious about fitness and diet.

Now everyone tell me how I'm wrong and keep wasting your money.

I'm sure you're not wrong, but wouldn't taking one just in case you are missing some of these worth it? Seems harmless to take them and they might help. So why not? If they don't work, they don't work. If they do, then at least you're getting those benefits as opposed to just not taking them. Even if those benefits are very minimal.

It's like saying "why lift when it's all about the face, and height?" Because by doing it you have a chance of improving yourself in some way. Better than sitting at home, even if you can't get taller.

Daily
Myoplex Protein
Creatine
Multi+testosterone support

I take these a few times a week before lifting not everyday
Niacin
Iodine(for health not fitness)
DHEA
Zinc

- Whey Protein
- BCAA
- Multivitamin
- Lutein
- Fish Oil

Why niacin?

It spikes HGH or something like that.

Crazy pumps too

D3 and Whey are the only sups I use.

That's not a great analogy. There are massive differences between working out/having a decent face, whatever, to puck up chicks and multivitamins making no difference on your body. I took them for years. They are pointless. I'm healthier now than ever, with no multivitamin. I'm in the military and get blood work/physicals every year as routine checkuos - I am literally, biologically healthier now than when I took multivitamins. My run time is faster, my heart rate is lower, my blood pressure is better and my testosterone is higher. The multivitamin is pointless. One could argue it makes you less healthy over time knowing your kidneys are working so hard to filter that shit out every day, on top of what you already eat.

Again, just do the researxh. Stop listening to me and just google it. You piss most of it out because your body can't even absorb so much at once. Why do you think they make your piss darker? Because it ain't even getting absorbed by your body.

So they cause more harm than good?

What about just zinc for the t boost?

> brewers yeast
bcaa, minerals (zinc, iron, calcium chromium, selenium etc), B complex vitamins, protein, cheap as fuck

> creatine
it works

good or bad?

don't take zinc unless you're taking copper too or else you'll fuck up your blood flow. I take a multivit, fish oil, and ashwagandha

Good

I'm on DNP.

>fish oil
>creatine
>Vitamin D supp
>Daily multivitamin

vit A&E when my skin/hair/nails are weak
vit C when sick
vit D during winter and not eating dairy
fish oil when dry eyes

basically i havent eaten any supplement in last 2 years

Whey
Creatine
Preworkout
Dexoamphetamine to keep hunger in check
Atenolol to keep the heart rate from spiking due to the dexamphetamine.

This cut diet let's me lose 2 kg a week and keep my gains

Great pumps at gym even though pre has tons of it it adds a extra boost .. but I turn into red lobster

Also the tingly feeling is euphoric..but honestly I use it for heart health mainly

IF you eat eggs and drink milk, then you dont need multivitamin.

Creatine
whey
and maybe ZMA

Thats all you need.

What is that supplement that actually helps in burning fat
Also whats the one that actually boosts test besides SMV?

Taking multivitamins is better than eating leafy greens

zinc b
magnesium
d3
fish oil

enjoy all that water puffy gains faggot