R. I. P

man, unfortunately i was too young / not interested in fitness, back in the prime time of the aesthetics messiah and almighty god Zyzz.

is there anyone in the fit scene right now that is as famous and motivational as Zyzz was, years ago?

and is anybody here, that got inspired by him and already made it?

i am not even close to my goals yet, but one day i will be there.

we're all gonna make it right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUAv_3j1SFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I find his routine. Drug use and lifts etc? I'm going to become zyzz.

the amy winehouse of Veeky Forums. tragic.

what is your current fit level?

Connor Murphy is the reincarnation of zyzz, only more autistic

Currently, Jeff Seid. Honestly though Jeff is a much more inspiring figure too.

Even when Zyzz was alive, he was seen as a clown and a dumb roider.

When he killed himself, there was a lot of talk here about how it was a hoax, and that isn't because of denial--it's because the guy was a tard who made stupid "coning" videos while he was alive.

Get a better role model than some idiot who injected himself a better body then died at 22.

WEAK HEART
E
A
K

H
E
A
R
T

This. Jeff is bigger than Zyzz in his prime, and has much better insertions. I also like Jeff's anime haircut better.

>week before 2017
>still worshipping jyzz
shiggy

Zyzz was fucking lame. So is Jeff.

All these fucking internet stars are lame as shit. Just lift and keep your head down. There's no need to white your gains for attention.

White = whore, fuck my phone

Yeah I wasn't a wowfag virgin as a kid, so I cant relate to Zyzz on a personal level. He just seems like a cunt, that's why I love Jeff so much more.

Well I think it was better for him that he died. He was becoming more of a monster than some aesthetic god at the end. And all this Zyzz character really went into his head.

He was also a bit stupid. He made a base on roids ffs. But anyway he is my only one true god who changed everything and gave some hope to us -9% bf guys. thank you, rip

I don't get why he's considered aesthetic God. Nice body, of course, but his face is ugly as shit, his hair is lol, and his skin has that crispy burnt look to it that's popular among bodybuilders but no one else. I wouldn't fuck him.

my friends are taking me to a rave on new years eve and I haven't been to one before so I picked up some of these online so the spirit of zyzz can help me dance and pull rave baes. not even joking senpai

His hair was "in" back then, kind of a cheap shot to go for. I'm sure if he still lived today he would've had a different haircut 2016.

Well first of all: genetics. 6feet2, rib cage are the same length as pelvic muscle, golden ratio between hips and arms, really small wrist. All genetics that he took advantage of and didn't went after this Arnold meme, high calorie, buff is manly. He was also a character.

>acting like zyzz

You need to look like Zyzz in 2008 (2nd cycle of test+dbol...) to do that.

Do you look the part? Otherwise it's cringe

It was lol to me back then too. But I'm an old and these girly emo haircuts confuse me.

>His hair was "in" back then

lol no it wasn't

Coning?

youtube.com/watch?v=mUAv_3j1SFI

Gtfo you degenerate. Jeff seid copies everything about Zyzz, from his haircut and poses to his lifestyle. Stop same fagging and gtfo /fit

except I didn't die in a sauna at 22. Jeff is everything Zyzz was, and more, with the benefit of living to expand his image.

>I'm going to become zyzz

No you're not.

I cringe so fucking hard when I see some autistic pale DYEL kid wear these on festivals/raves

Stop copying him like a 14 year old. Have your own fucking style.

if anyone would be his heir, it would be Jon Skywalker 4sure

You sound like you browse The Art of Manliness and have a beard

>No you're not.
Well shit I can try. I wont get there with that attitude. Whatever it takes! CMON

Zyzz was fucking cancerous just like all his fanboys.

What a faggot. Don't be the next zyzz, there's nothing more cringe worthy than all of you faggots trying to be like his dumb ass

b4

after

2013 good timez

>Zyzz inspired me
>is a skeleton still

poetry

yup inspired me to start my first cycle in January..cause it worked for Az r-right?

from 2013-2016

his autism is humanising

no amount of juice could have saved this face

>tfw you are finally 13 but still take photos with a potatoe

This is now Luther thread fgts.

wise words of thread related "UMadBro?" "Mirin'?"

put those in chronological order add a beat, and you have a typical transformation video.

I dont really mean I want to be like him personality wise. I just want his aesthetics.

>this is what 3 years of training g gets you

fuck, should I just throw in the towel and dedicate myself to a new hobby?

Stop posting pictures of yourself you fucking shitskin. You look like trash.

>fucking shitskin
He looks pretty white to me. Not even close to middle eastern.

he fell for steAm meme.

I'm a girl.

what.this is what 3 weeks of training gets you

Looks shitskin to me

Vadim is that you?

well then you obv can't root for the pussi getter
also you sound kinda fat and below average attractive

>from 2013-2016
>

well if you would put it on scale
zezz and jeff are much more cringe worthy than self help site for man without testicles.

Yes, women's opinions never mean anything, especially on a board all about looking good to get women.

Zyzz was the star that made this board what it is you heretic

that happens when you're not eating enough...or you know he lied about training for 3 years.
either way this is literally 1 of the shittiest progress pics ive ever seen.

unless you have godly genetics u wont even come close

on the right is my goal body, i weigh less than I did back when I had this build but now still have fat to shed it's hard to get that true slim mode again

>on the right is my goal body
KILL YOURSELF

>insertions
i always see retards on Veeky Forums saying this
mcfucking kill yourselves

welcome to Veeky Forums NYR bitch. see you never after January 7th.

My genetics arent all that bad. I just dont have the testosterone levels to ever get muscles like him.

i rarely come here because this board sucks cock
i've never seen anyone saying that ''insertions'' is a meme sp thanks for making it clear

>made the board shit cancer

Zyzz fucking ruined everything gtfo newfag.

Jeff
PLS
GO

>muscles attaching to bone is a meme
you sound mildly upset

I was on misc when Zyzz was popular. The saddest part is that I still look like shit because I have no consistency. I lift for several months and then take 6-12 months breaks. Nothing has changed in my life dramatically.

Ugh, I'm the same way user. Not just with lifting, but with everything. I have 2-3 months of awesome productivity then spiral into a depression.

Stop cumming you faggots.

>zezz and jeff are much more cringe worthy than self help site for man without testicles.

What did he mean by that?
Zyzz was THE HELP for man without testicles
We're all gonna make it bro?

This.

This means nothing to anyone, much like you.

Nobody actually liked or respected zyzz. He's a meme. What kind of fucking loser dies in his 20s?

Zyzz was a god among ants. He was living proof that hard wook always pays off.

no it's when they spout ''insertions'' when they mean muscle shape
your insertions can't be ''good'' or ''shit'', unless some tendons are damaged or something

That's pretty funny actually. Too bad they didn't wait to capture a reaction from the cashier.