Jaw thread?

Jaw thread?

How to make jaw gains thread. Does mastic gum really work or is it a sham?

Pic related

chew gum
take tren
lose weight

/thread

Don't want to fuck my sex drive up if I ever decide to take teen then get off it so no thx

It doesn't matter how much gum you chew or how hard you clench your jaw. If you've got noticeable fat around your face and neck you wont have a jawline.

Lose weight.

I'm not fat I'm around 12% bf I just got a baby face and fat cheeks and a round head
That's semen stains on mirror

If you ain't Mewing, then what the HECK are you doing?

That's 15%.

my sex drive is better when I come off the tren and just cruise on 250mg test E a week

wow that's gum?

does anyone have success training facial muscles to get stronger jawline? supposedly proper tongue placement can help correct overbite too, I think the muscles hold it in place better

not falling for a fucking quack

Autismo
And really? I was thinking about it but the thought of my sex drive being messed up and more acne scares me and put me off

how he quack?

> I'm not fat I'm around 12% bf
That's pretty delusional. First of all: thank you skelly. Also, you have to cut a bit before you get to 12%.

what's the best type of jaw training gum?

If you want to grind your teeth down and experience temporary jaw gains then sure

>If it's a muscular gain then you would have to chew this gum for life or you would lose gains

mastic gum

the real question is: would mastic gum make eating pussy easier? my jaw sand tongue always hurt when i eat pussy.

>>not chewing ducktape

I'm confused how chewing gum will change your jawline. I'm pretty sure the muscles being "worked" are higher up on your head, and your jaw (clavicle?) is a set bone structure. I can see losing body fat to be a sure way to make it more defined though

The jaw muscle being worked out is the Masseter

Apparently not meme. Asians tend to have squarer faces because of this. Its fairly standard to reduce the size of the masseter muscle by injecting botulin toxin. Pic related. Left is before the botox.

Another pic. Left is before.

So would working out your masseter muscle lead to these results?

OP, I've been doing deadlifts and curls, 60lbs X 100 reps each 3X a week, and I got jaw gains after two months. Chewing gum wont do shit, might as well suck cock, if you aren't already.

You're not going to make your entire jaw bone more defined, it's a bone, it's not doing much.

However, you can strengthen the muscle at the back of the jaw and you can also induce atrophy in the muscles the cheeks by ensuring that when you swallow your teeth are closed and your tongue rests on the roof of your mouth.

MAYBE - NOT BACKED BY REAL SCIENCE

This shit hasn't been very well studied, there's pretty much one guy trying to research it and he's got some decent evidence, but it is just one guy, and his work mostly relates to children under 8 who's facial growth plates are not fused like in an adult.

I'v been trying this for a few months now and have noticed some minor gainz in my jaw muscle, I'v taken lots of facial measurements and intend to re-measure after 18 months to see if there have been any notable changes.

I'm following a blog that's doing this exact experiment. The catch? It's my blog and I'm too afraid to share it on Veeky Forums lol