This is what a real man looks like

This is what a real man looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BOS5IPEBdsl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is his body looks like absolute crap,after lifting for many years.

#mytrapstho

ew fucking cringe

That's my boy Hemingway for you.

Because of IIFFYM

Keep in mind this is steroids + IFFYM

That is intentionally funny.
I like it.

this is steroids + clean food

now oyu decide for yourself if IFFYM is viable

Is that my boy Hemingway?

When I hear liberals who hate gun owning people I just think of Jason Blaha, who wears " Fuck your gun free zone" in family restaraunt.

Autistic small dicked balding troll.

My boy hemingway

I could swear we just had a thread about this the other day.

*checks archive*

Ah, here it is. An entire thread dedicated to exploring this one question: why does bloho look like shit after 20 years of lifting and taking steroids?

Pic related says it all, really.

>he's supposed to be 5'10

multiple pics of jason from before he got exposed stood next to other bodybuilders who are around 5'7 and he's as short if not shorter than them
keep in mind everyone in BB frauds their height so if he's shorter than someone claiming 5'7 then he's probably pushing 5'5 if he's lucky

apart from that yes it is his frame and also his horrible saggy skin. also skin is affected majorly by diet so because he eats shit his skin just looks shit. it has the complete opposite of that healthy glow that some people have. it's doughy, pale and just unhealthy looking.

This fat shit is the definition of a poser. Biggest try hard on YouTube.

woah who is that monster in the OP? I bet he looks bigger IRL.

instagram.com/p/BOS5IPEBdsl

this is what a real man looks like

Its ma boy hemingway! known to close friends as the monster

bretty sure the frame in hieght face frame refers to ones mental frame, ie the confidence and security they project

could be wrong tho

you are wrong

>#mytrapstho

TOP FUCKING KEK.

I've seen bigger traps on teenagers. He's literally scrunching up his shoulders going full noneck and his traps are still barely taller than his delts. Why is bloho still a thing? The decades of roids and junk food has Made him delusional.

>fighter
>mercenary
>widely cited scholar
>has killed armed men
>professional chemist
>not actually bald, shaves head every day
>powerlifter
>novelist
>marksman

>this is steroids + clean food
You forgot autism in your equation

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is what a real boss ass nigga looks like. Fuck the CIA niggas!

frame refers to your skeletal structure. positive frame traits include, but are not limited to broad shoulders, thin waist, and and slightly long legs.

Let me tell you guys a Christmas tale about this absolute legend of a man right here...my boy Hemingway

>December 24th, 1990
>Kuwait
>Weeks leading up to battle of Ad-Dawrah
>He's still going by the name Jason Blaha at this point
>Jason is piss drunk and looking for a fight, can't blame the guy he's a fucking animal
>Stats at this point are 5pl8 for reps and weighted cardio work
>Guy runs a 3:58 mile on a treadmill
>Anyways, he literally leaves 24th Infantry to go find some sl00ts and possibly pick on some Iraqi forces
>G.W'z on the phone as he leaves, talks about how he owes him a beer because he managed to pick off an enemy sniper with a pistol a few days earlier
>Walking with the absolute madman when we come across a local bookstore/liquor shop
>He orders a beer, grabs one of the local females (solid 9.5/10 for international standards) and flips through a selection of books
>"Ah, Hemingway" he says
>"Yeah, you're my boy Hemingway" he laughs a few minutes later
>Suddenly a loud crack is heard
>An angry group of military fatigued Iraqi's has found out that Blaha is in a non-protected zone
>They storm in and confront him nose to nose touching
>"My boy, Hemingway" he says and smiles as he flips the book around and side swipes the guy across the face knocking him clean out
>another guy reaches for his gun but Hemingway himself has fucking already snatched the assault rifle and is moving backwards reciting the pledge of allegiance by memory
>They freak out and disappear
>He grabs the book again and starts speaking out loud as he reads from the pages of A Farewell to Arms "I'm not unfaithful, darling. I've plenty of faults but I'm very faithful. You'll be sick of me I'll be so faithful."
>He throws the book in the air and fires a bullet through the middle
>"Farewell"

We woke up the next day with a mean hangover and several local females still wet as fuck from the night before, I'll never forget the night we learned about my boy hemingway