sockshare.net/watch/rdmjMpvX-eddie-strongman.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jeff pls go

>That backwards 力
Every
Fucking
Time

Is it Chinese for "Cunt" or something?

I just watched this on Netflix. I thought Halfthorn was supposably strong but he looked weak af senpai

strength symbol

I watched it too. Hall comes across as a typical thick as shit, British "hardman" . At least he openly admits to being a narcissist, even if he can't fucking pronounce it

For "Strength" or "Force" actually, rarely used by itself but usually combined with other characters as most Chinese nouns tend to have two syllabes nowadays. By itself it's mostly an abstract concept.

How can a fatass be a narcissist?

is he delusional?

>Be strongest person to have ever lived on the face of the earth

>Be concerned with bodyweight cause Veeky Forums

Pick one

He's a typical powerlifter meathead who thinks that brute strength = superiority as a human being.

He came across as an insecure fuck imo. The kind of guy who will either have a heart attack at 30 or blow his brains out when he has to retire and no one gives a fuck about him anymore

Haha I just thought that was a British pronunciation, like aluminium

Nah, he's just a thick cunt

>mm--m-muhj strength!
>still dies if he gets stabbed by any random nigger, shot by a stray bullet, gets hit by a vehicle, gets clubbed or punched in the back of the head or neck just like any normal person
>added benefit of probably breaking a few bones if he slips or trips cause he's 50% bodyfat

Well, he can at least be proud of the fact that he can beat most people at arm wrestling or something.

These guys clearly don't care about quality of food, just calories. Not a very healthy approach

bait

well he is from stoke

>Hall
>GOAT
get out

He's better than Brian, but I'm not too much of a fan tbqh. But Hall is the one I root for after Savickas.

Not to mention a massive cardiac arrest waiting to happen, having terrible mobility and literally waddling everywhere, having to wear a sleep apnoea mask to avoid fucking dying in your sleep every night and spending your latter years a cripple due to a fucked up spine and joints

But yeah, apart from that, dirty bulking 10000 cals a day for years on end and lifting till your eyes literally pop out of their sockets is a great way to prove your masculinity

Absolutely disgusting

Brian Shaw is untouchable

He's a faggot and needs to kill himself. He ruins strongman.

he's undoubtedly a strong guy but he's also a fat mess and a cunt, there are better strongmen who are far more modest and likeable.

Why do you say that?

Guy is the all time deadlift record holder and you faggots still hate. Crabs in a bucket.

Big fucking deal

A 5'6 featherweight boxer could still knock him out cold with one punch

You need to watch a lot of videos, but he is very petty and obnoxiously competitive. One of the things he has complained about is that the Arnold doesn't have stones. But Arnold Strongman Classic never had stones and he just wants them because he auto-wins that event. He even accused them of staging the event somehow to make Zydrunas win.

And Hall could pick that guy up and literally throw him 5 meters

He is insecure as fuck, he even admits in the docu to having mental health problems when he was younger. He starts bawling at one point when talking about his wife

He's a classic case of a guy with a big natural build trying to fill the massive void within himself with lifting and competing obsessively

Or put his thumbs through the guys eye sockets into his brain. Lot of bait in this thread, but we all know that pro strongman is fucking awesome.

I think that's Hall, not Shaw

youtu.be/ln0G4Py3zQ4?t=5m3s

Also he doesn't even auto-win stones. Hafthor who doesn't even take the sport seriously (seemingly) beats him.

Indeed. Best sport in the world.

Which docu?

I actually think Hall seems like a solid character tbqh, talks about his brothers making him tougher and all.

I've seen it many times, what's your point?

Motherfuckers do not understand how fast these 400lb dudes are. They literally sprint carrying refrigerators or pulling trucks.

Yeah sorry, was talking about Hall. Shaw is chill as fuck

> implying bodybuilders are better

ITT: A lot of jealousy

He's still the strongest man in the world, though.
A drunk hobo would be able to kill Newton, but that doesn't take away from his achievements.

>still dies if he gets stabbed by any random nigger, shot by a stray bullet, gets hit by a vehicle, gets clubbed or punched in the back of the head or neck just like any normal person

Lmao, he'd still die to all of what just said if he just looked good.

Walked in on him when he was on the phone butt-naked in the gym changing room once. He has nothing between his legs he can be arrogant about

- t. aestheticsfags that struggle with a 3pl8 deadlift

(You) must be Eddie Hall

jesus, you fucks will argue anything.

the point is this man is the best at what he does.

yeah but at least good looking people get treated better, are far more successful in business and relationships and have a higher sense of self worth.

Fatass powerfatters disgust everyone, and have to delude themselves "muh strength" makes up for being so repulsive, which as pointed above, doesn't protect you against guns, knives, niggers, etc so it's 100% useless.

>Eddie will never bully your prostate

what documentary are you guys taking about?

>supposably

Plz refrain from speaking in public

He could still man handle you and fuck you Boi pussy. I bet that's why you hate bears so much. It scares you.

its on buttflic is p good

You sized him up in the change room? What are you gay?

>That reversed "ka".
Cringed

>implying gymcel autists are good-looking
>implying actual good-looking people lift
Chad literally just played sports in college and does some curls like twice a week lmao, only subhumans lift seriously.

>COPING powerfatters

LMAO I don't even lift anymore lol

fucking gymcel cucks I swear lmao

it actually makes ur smv even WORSE because when coupled with ur subhuman face girls can see ur an AUTISTIC cuckold in DENIAL about your SHIT GENES

srs

> higher sense of self worth

yeah, i'm sure Eddie Hall is lacking in confidence when he's thinking "i have the highest deadlift in the world".

considering higher bodyfat makes your dick shorter im not surprised. Then again bit of a cheap shot calling a guy out on his flaccid size.

Well for 1 he's a strongman not a powerlifter and if you look at his earlier days his brothers say he started off as a curl bro who idolized Arnie. Guys that are actually in the industry the ones you look up to don't think like that they see Eddie and give respect because your average human bean couldn't do that and vice versa with Eddie hall showing the physique competitor respect because of how much work he put in. These guys see this shit and laugh cause at the end of the day your posting shit chat on an Afghan wick chair weaving basket forum living in mummy and daddies basement.

about as valuable as being the best age of empires 2 player in the world.

All you salty cunts in here.

>muh abs

This dude amounted to something and achieved his dreams, gets paid to lift and train and is known widely in the fitness community, whether he's deemed 'fit' or not by your standards, which is more then you fucking mongs will ever be able to say.

>>muh abs
but no one is saying that. everyone's talking about how much of a dickhead he is.

>shot by a stray bullet
Lol, no. Not at that size.

How is that relevant to anything at all? He is not training to fight.

My whore baby momma has strength tattooed on the back of her neck like that... Man i used to bust nuts on that tattoo... She loved it too

>Only holds the world's heaviest deadly

That makes him one of, if not, the strongest person to ever live imotbqh

Disregard this, had an after-gym brain fog moment. I agree, in the regards of strongman comp, savickus is the GOAT

sockshare.net/watch/rdmjMpvX-eddie-strongman.html

> valuable

value is subjective. if it was objectively known that you were the best AoE2 player in the world, you'd be proud of achieving that.

we're talking about felt confidence, not whether that confidence is "justified", which is way difficult to gauge.

I can't believe he's 6'3

He looked so short in the doc I thought he was a manlet