Is this what girls really want?

Is this what girls really want?

I can't believe I thought this body was intimidating

Eminem was more attractive for the "oh gosh, he might gag me and stuff me in a trunk, how exciting! then, I'd REALLY have something to tell my gfs!"

A modicum of challenge and danger. His body was never what made him "enticing."

To normies it is

>no abs
>tiny arms

no, he has the lean part right, but he doesnt have the fuckboi muscles.

dear Lord no. He looks like trash. girls like Eminem because he's famous.

If i knew what girls want i would be balls deep in a hot bitch instead of browsing a fitness sub forum on a japanese cartoon image sharing board.

His arms look above average with the right attire

Girls like otter mode. Deal with it.

Also, no girl I ever knew had a crush on Eminem.

Thoughts on Spiderman?

Money and fame? Yes

I can't remember a single time I heard anyone drool over Eminem for his body

Eminem isn't otter mode. he looks like he's only ever bench pressed to get his body. not even curls.

This guy looks pretty good from a normie viewpoint I'm sure. However he really is tiny, I would never aspire to look like this because whenever you have to put a t-shirt on and not stand in ideal lighting, which is almost always, you'd look small. He looks dyel as fuck in the spider suit

Samefag here, I do mire his insertions. I hope he keeps packing on mass, he'll end up looking awesome

Keep in mind the lighting probably makes him look more cut also

I used to think he was huge in the We Made You video. In fact I used to think about dressing up like that lumberjack look with no shirt but realized I'd never get big enough to pull it off like Em back when I did literally nothing in high school.

I still think I'd look like shit in it but at least I'm a lot bigger than he was I guess.

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about eminem. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

(You)

???

>tfw all you want is a good belly rub and spaghetti

This. All you need to be considered "fit" by normies is to pull of your shirt and have visible abs without being skelly.

In that picture, yes. That is what normal girls want, and to them he is jacked. I always thought Eminem was cute growing up too. Wouldn't classify it as a crush though.

>Social status, money and fame
Yes

most girls don't want a ripped dude as you and I would define ripped

girls want a slightly muscled guy with low body fat with good frame body wise