You will die alone and miserable

Reminder that this is the absolute peak your body is able to reach naturally after years and years of dedicating your life 100% to bodybuilding.

Not even worth, might as well stay skinnyfat forever huh?

If you think not having a body that looks like Phil Heath equates to dying alone and miserably, then yeah, I guess you will.

So exactly how far will you be from the peak after your noob gains are over?

>Implying you couldn't slay pussy with a body like that

I wouldn't want to be bigger

Maybe just a bit more toned and less fat

We all die, why go through life weak and forgettable?

This isnt about not wanting to be bigger. This is about his physique being the absolute peak, requiring you to go through a rigorous daily routine + diet to even maintain.
Something 99% of people reading this shit will never be able to pull off for even more than a month ...

Just get used to looking like a skinnyfat dyel if you're not willing to take tren/clen or literally dedicating every single minute of your life to your body

>jeff
>natty

he's like, 50 years old nigga you aren't gonna hit that naturally unless you're gifted enough and start at an early enough age to hit it before the testosterone crash of the 30s.

reminder that this is the peak of human physical achievement, and lifting for aesthetics is gay as fuck.

>the 32

So what age do they usually crash?

pls how do i avoid having a contrasting face such as this.

why does he, from the thyroid up, look like he belongs pulling a lever in a monster movie.

>Reminder that this is the absolute peak your body is able to reach naturally after years and years of dedicating your life 100% to bodybuilding.
So the fuck what? It's better than 99.9% of EVERYONE looks. If you can attain that and keep it then you're doing pretty goddamned good and should be proud of yourself. Also your doctor will LOVE you since you'll avoid 99% of the usual shitty diseases that people inflict on themselves because they DON'T take care of themselves.

OP you need to STFU since I think it highly likely that you don't even look HALF that good for whatever reasons and are massively butthurt over it. Stop spreading your piss and vinegar.

>lifting for aesthetics is gay as fuck
Yep. It's a primary symptom of the disease known as 'acute youth', usually occuring in the teenage years. No known cure except time.

He's been lifting for 25 years so he did have an early start, idiots these days

Looks good enough to me

grow your hair out, he should have

dude is the epitome of fitness and looks to be in great shape....

bulk = all show no go....

Get rekt you vanity loving faggots....

This is a lowtier troll. Even if that was the natty limit he still looks fantastic. Have you even seen his channel? Jeff's joints are practically held together by ticker tape he's essentially lifting with bullets in both shoulders and knees and he still looks like that. A healthy young man could easily surpass that.

looks good to me

>fat
the dude is like 7% bf.. its just shit lighting and no pump fool also hydrated

hes around 10 percent actually

That's an amazing natty body for an older dude. Only gay for play bodybuilders with size fetishes would want to be bigger than that.