Dont eat christmas dinner because it will fuck up my macros

>dont eat christmas dinner because it will fuck up my macros
>dad starts crying

autistic sperg

Jesus, bro.
Humans eat food.
Just get the extra calories for one day. Are you trying leave humanity behind or something?

You're a faggot
I didnt eat the entire day yesterday until it was time for family dinner. That left me room to consume ~2k calories in that meal.
Even if you didnt do that you couldve just ate in moderation instead being an autustic "bodybuilder"

both of you are faggots, but you especially. My dad would kick my ass if I refused to eat something he slaved away for.

Your dad's a faggot. You're not obligated to eat shit.

He's a bitch for crying over a fucking meal.

>being fat

Good job memeing yourself for short term pleasures. You deserve everything you get.

please don't be real

Hey at least you have a dad

Its one day out of your entire life you autist, surely it will take 1-2 days to burn off what you ate

Fuck you, OP

I'm sure even Jeff Seid ate a fuckton of cokings for christmas. Why can't you?

>introduce horse gf to family

>dad starts crying

>he didn't intermittent fasting for christmas

>eat a shit ton of christmas candy
>720 cals of beef jerky
>fat fuck dinner
>stomach hurts

Guys is it a terrible idea to eat oatmeal and some veggies near dinner time to trick my family into thinking I ate for like 2 days while I make up the 3,000 or so calories I indulged in for the family?

Just run for a mile or 2 and burn it off. Jesus.

Counting calories and shit is good but dont treat it like a religion.

>being this much of an autist

This is why you don't have a girlfriend, you sperglord, fuck. It's fucking Christmas. It's about being around your loved ones and sharing your love for each other. The best way for people to share love without it being awkward is through food.

This is my first Christmas that I have to spend alone, and I'm not handling it well. So fuck you, Mr. I Get To Be With My Family But I'm Still Going To Be a Fuckwad. I'd trade a testicle to be with my family right now, but instead I have to be a couple thousand miles away due to work. Maybe one day, you'll actually get your shit together enough to move out and appreciate what your family has done for you. But given your apparent autism, I doubt it

M A D O N L I N E
A
D

O
N
L
I
N
E

>dad starts crying
Which one?

kill yourself faggot

stop bitching

>telling a guy stop to bitching about a guy bitching

>don't have a dad
fuck u

this

I sure hope your dad's last memories on this earth aren't of you refusing to eat your parents home cooking