Veeky Forums - Christmas confessions

Did you lift on Christmas, Veeky Forums? Did you eat like a little piggy?

Be honest.

Haven't lifted in a few months because of depression, didn't eat either

I'm in the gym right now.

Been very ill leading up to Christmas, still shaking it off now I'm with the parents, and there isn't a gym in the area.

Just got back from the gym, did cardio while watching a documentary on mountaineering.

Winter sucks, hang in there bro.

Homegym master race. Of course I did and I had a glorious bulk. Merry Christmas folks

Been with the family, no gyms here, its almost been a week i think

Away from home for christmas, no gym until 31st. Ate like 5000kcal today and i'm on a cut. Not gonna make it lads.

I lifted on the day of christmas eve. Was fucking awful. I set a new bench and squat 5rm for the first set but couldn't finish the other two. At least I got a new volume PR for bodyweight ring dips.

Also, I ate normally. Maybe overate a little cause I didn't count calories. I'll start cutting after new years.

I went for a 10k run and ate chicken breast and broccoli.
Hopping to up that to 20k by the end of January.

Recently discovered the r/short subreddit and I fucking feast on the suffering there. Highly recommend it.

>one last unexpected christmas gift
good recommendo friendo

I mean good god

Does anybody else like the period between Christmas and New Year more than Christmas itself?

Just me?

>loving life

>mfw the bloat is hiding my abs but pushing out veins I've never seen before

Hotter girlfrend than 90% of fit though

The guy that runs that account went to my school, he's really autistic

Did a 1.5 hour arm day.

Ate 2000 cals clean, thought I was getting on point with my diet to get ripped to troll NYRfags.

then ate an entire loaf of pannetone(1k cals)

fml

Fucked my sister, the usual.

What the fuck is that creepy meme?

I walked for 4 miles again today

I pigged out and need to deal with 2-3 thousand extra calories.

>l-loving life!

Me and my little cousins fucked around with the dumbells and the treadmill in my basement. The seven year old tried to run backwards on it and ate shit. Scraped his knee up a little but didn't cry or anything. The older one could almost curl 20 lbs. he could do it with standing with shot form while throwing his entire body into it. Not bad for a 12 year old or whatever.

I ate well. Turkey dinner, so ez pz 123z. Haven't been to the gym or had a real workout in three days. Feel pumped for tomorrow.

Jesus christ dude the tone of this literally feels like they're trying to come together over having fucking down syndrome or something.

>pannetone
are those even good? my friend got one but i didn't try it

o my fucking kek

So this is what elves do in their down time

Trained like a beast.
Ate like a beast.

>hehe it's not so bad being short... plus I'm only 19 I'm not even done growing yet! Either way I'm so proud to be 5'3"!

I feel a weird mixture of contempt and pity for these people. It's like HAES but more pathetic.

>tfw 8 like a pig
>tfw gym was closed today

It was alright tbhfamalam

obligatory

Is this photoshopped?

>family doesn't celebrate christmas because slavs living with the west and our family is oceans away
>just came from the gym on strayan boxing day
I was expecting to see no one but white turbo autist loners and non whites but all I saw were nice, fit and well adjusted 6' master race guys, some with equally fit grills.

No one gives a fuck about boxing day

It was a pretty similar story based on what my bro told me who went to the same gym yesterday.

Also the streets are completely empty today, the entire city seemed to have fucked off to one of the open shopping centers.

My mom is in town, so I'm not gonna be like, "Hey, mom, I know you only come to town once a year, but I'm going to go to the gym."

And yes I ate like a fucking pig. I planned my bulk cycle months ago to specifically end after new years for this very reason.

However, I did decide that when I do start cutting next week, I'm going to do IF, so I did start practicing fasting until the afternoon (even though I'm not actually at a deficit yet.)

I underestimated how many calories are in a toblerone